BPCL Recruitment 2016 is for 60 posts of Process Technician and Utility Operator at Mumbai Refinery. Careers at Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) can be started by clearing all stages of selection. Initial posting for Process Technician & Utility Operator at BPCL would be at Mumbai Refinery. Although the posts notified are for Mumbai Refinery, the Corporation reserves the right to offer initial posting/subsequent transfer to any other location of BPCL, post appointment, based on the business requirement from time to time.
Only eligible and willing candidates must apply at bharatpetroleum.com. Get here complete details of BPCL Recruitment 2016 such as notification, apply online, age limit, result, etc.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
BPCL Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies – 60
- Process Technician Gr-7 : 40
- Utiligy Operator Gr-7 : 15
- Utility Operator (Boiler) Gr-7 : 5
Age limit – Between 18 to 30 years.
Educational qualification – Full Time Diploma in various field from a Government Polytechnic. Furthermore, candidate must be diploma holder with first class (60%), relaxable up to 50% for SC / ST candidates.
Selection process – BPCL will hold (1) Written Test, (2) Skill Test Test.
How to apply – Candidates can apply online at www.bharatpetroleum.com>Careers.
Application fee – There is no application fee.
BPCL Recruitment Important Dates 2016
|Commencement of application form submission||01 Oct 2016|
|End of application form submission for BPCL Recruitment||16 Oct 2016|
BPCL Recruitment Apply Online 2016
Eligible candidates may apply online as per schedule date. Candidates sponsored by Employment exchange also need to apply online through this link only. No other means/mode of application was accepted. However, Corporation reserves the right to modify the process if required. Candidates were advised must ensure their eligibility before filling the Application Form.
Application Form process is over now..!!
How to Apply?
- There is no application fee. All applicants should have a valid/active email id. Candidates are advised to keep the details and password of their e-mail id fully confidential and do not disclose the same to any other person. Corporation shall not be responsible for any consequences arising out of candidates disclosing their email id related details to any other person.
- Candidates would also be required to upload passport size photograph of not more than 50 kb of file size while filling the application form and therefore before applying online candidates are advised to keep the soft copy of the photograph ready in the system for uploading the same when required in the application form.
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions related to the application process.
- Candidates are advised to duly fill up the details sought in the online application form. Upon submission of the application form, application number shall be generated and ‘PDF’ copy of the application form shall be sent to the e-mail id of the candidates. Candidates are required to take a printout of the application form and retain the same after affixing a recent passport size photograph (same as uploaded in the online application) and self-attest the same.
- Candidates shortlisted for the written test will be required to present the downloaded PDF application form with photograph duly affixed, at the time of the written test along with other documents which will be suitably intimated to shortlisted candidates. The candidates are also required to carry along with them one of the following (original and one photocopy) as a valid identity proof – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voters ID or Passport at the time of written test failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the written test. Any other Identity proof will not be accepted.
- Candidates who submit/send more than one application will be disqualified.
- Applications sent manually by any mode including post/courier or in person will not be accepted.
- Incomplete online applications and applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria would be “Rejected”.
- It is advisable to access the online application form from the place having a reasonably fair network connectivity so that application process is smooth.
- Applications submitted after 16.10.2016 will not be considered.
For Process Technician – Gr ‘7’ Post
- First Class (60%) full Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
For Utility Operator – Gr ‘7′ Post
- First Class (60%) full Time Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
For Utility Operator – Gr ‘7’ (Boiler) Post
- First Class (60%) full Time Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE . And First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
Note: First Class with 60% in all the above position is relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Post Qualification Experience
Post-qualification experience(including period of Apprenticeship) of Minimum 5 Years(mandatory in nature)/desirable experience of 7 years, in Oil Refining / Petroleum / Petrochemical / Chemical / Fertilizer industry etc. in a Factory / Manufacturing Unit of Repute.
BPCL Recruitment 2016 – Examination Details
- Shortlisted candidates based on the merit order percentage marks of Diploma, prorated to the number of posts will be invited for Written Test. This would however be a matter of sole discretion of the Corporation. The written test will assess the candidates on their technical acumen and generic aptitude including quantitative aptitude, reasoning abilities and basic English language skills. For qualifying in the written test, overall cut-off marks and sectional cut-off marks would be decided by the Corporation with due relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The cut-off marks may also vary depending on various posts and performance of the candidates. Candidates should meet both the overall and sectional cut-off marks of written test to be eligible to be considered for stage two. The Corporation reserves the right to define the cut-off marks for written test. No queries will be entertained in this regard.
- Written Tests will be conducted at centres identified by the Corporation and would be suitably informed to the shortlisted candidates. Corporation reserves its right to include/exclude any test centre at any stage. No request for change in date of tests or test centers will be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates qualifying in the written test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Corporation will be called for Skill Tests. Skill Test shall be of ‘qualifying nature’ only. Only candidates qualifying in this test would be reckoned for empanelment. Selected candidates should meet all the notified eligibility conditions and final Selection will be subject to the selected candidates clearing document/certificate verification.
BPCL Recruitment 2016 – Selection Process
Selection methodology will comprise of two stages as detailed below:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
Final appointment of candidates will be subject to their meeting Medical Fitness norms & standards as per BPCL Pre-Employment Medical Examination / Medical standards as per Oil Industry Safety Directorate (OISD). The candidature of candidates will be provisional till appointment.
List of Documents
Candidates who qualify in the Written Test, would be required to submit self-attested copy of the following documents along with the Original at the time of appearing for the Stage 2 test i.e. Skill Test. However, Corporation reserves right to seek these documents for verification or any additional document or any required declaration at any stage of the recruitment & selection process.
- Print of PDF Application Form with photograph affixed and self-attested.
- Age proof – Birth certificate, Matriculation/SSC/SSLC certificate.
- Educational Qualification certificates / Marksheets VIZ., SSC, HSC, Diploma (All Semesters/years)/Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Caste certificate of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) in the prescribed Govt. of India format, if applicable
- Medical certificate in respect of PWD candidates
- Relieving letter in respect of Ex-Servicemen Candidates
- Experience certificate/s from employer/s
- Boiler Attendant Certificate, if applicable
- NOC from employer, if applicable.
- Proof of Domicile.
Note : Candidates are required to carry any one of the following valid Photo-ID cards in original with a photocopy– Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voters ID or Passport while appearing at all stages of selection process.
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
BPCL is a Fortune 500 company. Moreover it is a leading Navratna Public Sector Enterprise. Bharat Petroleum engages in Exploration of Oil and Gas, refining, marketing and distribution of petroleum products. For this reason, recruitment in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is sought after by several govt job seekers.
BPCL notifies recruitment for Diploma holders, Engineers, Chartered Accountants, Engineers and others. Candidates who are looking for job in BPCL can stay updated with this page. In like manner they can also visit bharatpetroleum.com. As long as the recruitment process is ongoing, candidate should keep checking for more updates on this page.
BPCL Recruitment through GATE
If there is any query regarding BPCL Recruitment 2016, please ask in comments below.