BPSC AE (Civil) Admit Card 2020 – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) releases the admit card for Assistant Engineer online. Once the link activates, candidates can download the BPSC AE Civil admit card from bpsc.bih.nic.in. Keep the username and password ready for BPSC AE Civil admit card download. Candidates have to carry their BPSC Assistant Engineer Civil admit card to the exam centre. The examination timings are provided to candidates only through BPSC AE Civil hall ticket. Read the article to know about the process to download admit card, exam pattern, and other necessary details for BPSC AE Civil admit card 2020.
BPSC AE (Civil) Admit Card 2020
BPSC does not send Assistant Engineer admit card through the post. Candidates must download their BPSC AE Civil 2020 admit card from the website. Note down the important dates related to BPSC AE (Civil) admit card 2020 from the table below.
|BPSC AE (Civil) Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Issuance of admit card||To be announced|
|BPSC AE (Civil) Exam Date||To be announced|
Download admit card: Candidates can download BPSC AE (Civil) admit card 2020 as per schedule at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
How to download BPSC AE (Civil) Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can download BPSC AE Civil admit card from the official website when the link activates. For this, follow the steps provided below to download BPSC AE Civil admit card.
1st step: Reach the official website of BPSC, bpsc.bih.nic.in to download Assistant Engineer Civil. Download the admit card by the direct link we have provided above.
2nd step: On the home page, click on the link provided for downloading the admit card.
3rd step: After clicking on the link, candidates are directed to the login page.
4th step: Enter the username and password in the login page.
5th step: Click on the submit button to download the admit card.
6th step: BPSC AE Civil admit card is displayed on the screen. Hit the download button to download the admit card.
Details present on BPSC AE Civil Admit Card 2020
Here are the details that are present on BPSC Assistant Engineer Civil admit card 2020:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Examination centre
- Complete of the examination centre
- Examination timings
- Reporting time for the examination
- Important Instructions for the examination
Unclear Images on BPSC AE Admit Card 2020
There are times when the images uploaded by the candidates are not clear on the admit card. For this, BPSC release a separate notice. Refer to the points below to know more about the issue of unclear images:
- BPSC releases the notice regarding the unclear images on the admit card on bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Candidates have to visit the official website and read the notification to get complete knowledge.
- The detailed process is provided on the website only.
Things not to carry with BPSC AE Civil Admit Card 2020
There are certain items that are debarred to carry to the examination centre. Carrying them to the centre may lead to cancellation of candidature. So, here is the list of items that candidates should not carry to the exam centre.
- Electronic Item – Bluetooth, Calculator, Earphone, Pendrive, Scanner, Mobile phone, Microphone, Pager, Watch, any kind of communication device.
- Stationery items – Bits of Paper, Notebook, Any other stationery items, Geometry box or pencil box, Plastic pouch, Eraser, Whitener, Log Table.
- Food items – Water bottle, Chocolates, Juice, Snacks and other eatables.
Significance of BPSC AE Civil Admit Card 2020
It is necessary for candidates to keep BPSC AE Civil admit card safe till the recruitment process ends. Read along to know about the importance of BPSC SE Civil admit card.
- BPSC AE Civil admit card has all important information related to the recruitment. This information can be used to check the result or download the answer key.
- With admit card, candidates are not allowed to take BPSC Assistant Engineer Civil exam.
- At the examination centre, BPSC AE Civil admit card is plays a vital role in verification. This helps to decrease the chances of impersonification of candidates.
- BPSC AE Civil call letter has important information related to examination and other recruitment processes.
BPSC AE Civil 2020 Examination Pattern
The examination pattern for the BPSC AE Civil exam is provided below. Candidates can start their preparation/revision for the examination as per the pattern:
- Mode of examination: Written examination
- Type of questions: Objective questions
- Duration: 01 hour for each subject
- Number of questions: 100 questions for a particular section
- Maximum Marks: 100 marks for a particular section
- Number of subjects: There will be 06 subjects. Out of these 04 subjects are compulsory.
|Paper 1: General English||100 marks|
|Paper 2: General Hindi||100 marks|
|Paper 3: General Studies||100 marks|
|Paper 4: General Engineering Science||100 marks|
|Paper 5: Civil engineering||100 marks|
|Paper 6: Civil engineering||100 marks|
What after BPSC AE Civil Admit Card 2020?
A few days before the examination, the conducting body activates the link to download the admit card. After the examination, answer key for BPSC AE Civil releases online. To download the answer key, visit the official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in. These answer keys for different papers fr BPSC AE Civil releases in PDF format only. In the answer key, they get all the correct answer to the question asked in the exam. With the releases of answer key, calculate the estimated scores for the examination.
About BPSC AE Civil
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is conducting the examination for Assistant Engineer Civil. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of 02 stages. First is the written examination and second is document verification. The written examination is conducted with 06 subjects. Paper 1 and paper 2 is conducted as qualifying nature. It is mandatory to secure minimum 30 marks in the written examination. On an overall basis, candidates have to secure minimum 40% marks.