BSNL JE / TTA Apply Online 2016 – Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for BSNL JE (erstwhile TTA) Recruitment 2016. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has made available facility to fill and submit online application form at externalbsnlexam.com. Enter details asked in application form of BSNL JE 2016, pay requisite application fee (Rs 1000 for OC / OBC, and Rs 500 for SC / ST) and complete all formalities related to form submission before last date. BSNL TTA 2016 Application Form is available for a period of one month from 10 July to 10 August 2016.
Latest news: Application Form Correction – Editing of relevant field in the duly filled registration form can be done up to 20th August 2016 Midnight.
After applying, candidates can download admit card of BSNL JE 2016. There are 2700 Junior Engineer post vacancies, and it should be noted that earlier this post was referred to as Telecom Technical Assistants. Get here complete details of BSNL JE (TTA) Apply Online 2016 such as procedure, fees and other information.
BSNL JE (TTA) Application Form 2016
Before applying, candidates should check that they fulfill all eligibility conditions.
|Criteria||Age as on 10.08.2016|
|Minimum age limit||18|
|Maximum age limit||30|
Upper age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Refer to point number 4 in advertisement for age relaxation details.
- Candidate should have studied and qualified 3 years Engineering Diploma / B.Tech / BE in any of following disciplines – Telecommunications, Electronic, Electrical , Radio, Computer, Instrumentation, Information Technology.
- OR Candidate should have studied and qualified BSc Electronics or BSc Computer Science.
- OR Candidate should have studied and qualified MSc Electronics.
Eligible candidates can apply online.
Apply here – Click here to apply for BSNL JE 2016.
Pay examination fee in online mode. In order to pay fees for BSNL JE (TTA) 2016 Recruitment, access facility of Internet banking, or use Credit card, or Debit card. Candidates can only use these to pay fees. Hence candidates are requested to ensure that they have either of these before proceeding to apply for Direct Recruitment of Junior Engineer Examination.
|OC / OBC||Rs 1000|
|SC / ST||Rs 500|
Last date to apply online for BSNL JE 2016
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will open application form window on 10th July 2016. After that, candidates will get exactly one month’s time to apply. Application form of BSNL TTA 2016 will close on 10th August 2016.
Candidates should complete all steps related to filling up and submitting form before last date. They can neither register nor submit half filled form after last date. Any incomplete registration shall be rejected by BSNL.
How to apply online at externalbsnlexam.com?
BSNL adopts a simple and candidate friendly approach for application form submission. Candidates should first read detailed advertisement and ensure eligibility. Then go to online application form. Go through these steps, that are given below, to apply online for BSNL JE 2016.
Step 1: Click on link to apply online given on this page.
Step 2: Enter details asked for registration.
Step 3: Fill in all details asked in BSNL JE (TTA) Apply Online 2016 page.
Step 4: Pay application fee using internet banking or credit card or debit card.
Step 5: Submit application form.
Details asked in BSNL JE (TTA) 2016 Application Form
Candidate has to fill various information in form. This includes
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Applying for post
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Spouse’s name
- Adhar card / e-ID number
- Postal address
- Communal category
- Whether belong to ex-servicemen
- Are you a BSNL employee?
- Whether belonging to PWD category
- Whether Kashmiri migrant
- Date of birth
- Choice of circle
- Name of examination centre
- Educational qualification details
- Educational certificates – Scan and upload all educational marksheets in single PDF
- Age proof certificate
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph & Signature
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
Scanning the photograph & signature
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.
(1) In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected. After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
(2) After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
After applying for BSNL TTA 2016
Candidate should note down transaction ID or any reference number relevant to payment. Also candidate should download and print a copy of filled in form for future reference. In addition, if any Registration ID or such unique number is generated against form, note it down. Usually, username and password selected by candidates are used for later stages of processes.
Download BSNL JE Admit Card 2016 around a week before exam. Only those candidates who applied correctly and on time will be able to download admit cards from website. There will be competitive examination to select candidates for 2700 vacancies of Junior Engineers in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
Candidates can visit this page and official website of BSNL (bsnl.co.in) at regular intervals to stay updated about BSNL JE 2016 Recruitment Application Form.
For any queries regarding registration kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline Number : 1800 419 2929 between – 8 AM to 8 PM
(Follow IVRS menu. Choose Option 7 in main menu and option 2 in the sub menu)
What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
How do I know that my application is registered?
Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download the Call Letter.
I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
“REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response Emails.
How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application.
I got Blank / Zero Registration No. after submission of application on-line?
In rare cases Candidates may get Zero (0) Registration No. with valid Password.
Candidates are advised to Re-Register the Application and check the Printout through Re-Print Application.
After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC closed / hanged / shutdown. Is my application saved / registered?
Please refer to Point No.4. If you do not get the application printout through Re-Print option, your application is not saved. Please re-apply.
I did not receive the acknowledgement / reply to my email communication?
“Reply to” Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. Please do not use this address to send back the emails for “Acknowledgment”, “Vacation Mail”, “Friendship Offers”, “Sales Offers” etc. Our Email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.
What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails?
While writing back by replying the confirmation emails for genuine problem, please
retain the text containing “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” details on the email.
What details should I provide while writing for the problem?
Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us: (1) REGISTRATION NO. (2) DATE OF BIRTH & (3) FULL NAME as entered in application. In case of application failure or any error message, we would like to have the screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file. Additionally, you may provide the PC
Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.
I want to change / correct the details I entered in the Application?
Please choose the ‘EDIT’ option to correct the details. Please note that you can modify details only upto 5 times. If you have used 5 chances for corrections, please reapply before the closure of Application Date as per advertisement. Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details.
How will I know the amount to be remitted towards application fee?
The amount to be remitted towards application fee depends on fee defined in the advertisement, you can make the payment online using credit/debit cards or online payment from the bank. The total amount to be remitted will be displayed on payment window of the online application.
Books recommended for BSNL JE Exam
|BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam 2016||Buy online|
|Guide to BSNL Telecom Technical Assistant Junior Engineer (Erstwhile TTA)||Buy online|
|BSNL Gateway to J.E.||Buy online|
|BSNL Jr. Engineer (TTA) Exam Guide + Practice Workbook (Concept Notes + 2 Solved + 10 Practice Sets)||Buy online|
|BSNL Junior Engineer (JE) Examination Important Study Materials & Objective Type Q & A||Buy online|
|BSNL:: Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam Guide (TTA)||Buy online|
|Kiran’s BSNL TTA Online Exam Self Study Guide-cum-Practice Work Book (with Online Mock Test Scratch Card)||Buy online|