BSNL JTO 2017 Recruitment – BSNL has invited application for the recruitment of about 2510 Junior Telecom Officers. Applicants can register themselves starting from 6th March 2017. Candidates who have successfully qualified the GATE 2017 are elgibile to apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017. Get here complete details of BSNL JTO 2017 Recruitment.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) 2017
Schedule of BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 through GATE is provided below.
|Online registration link activated from||06 Mar 2017|
|Last date to register||06 Apr 2017|
Mode to apply – Online
Name of the post – JTO (Junior Telecom Officer)
Number of vacancies- 2510
Pay scale – Executive [E-1] of Rs 16,400 – Rs 40,500/- with medical benefits/ perks etc.
Revised Vacancies Details
Candidates are requested to check these revised vacancy numbers as against the categories to apply as directed.
The changes are in 06 (six) Circles, namely Andaman & Nicobar, Assam, Kerala, Odisha, Punjab & Tamilnadu. Hence, already registered candidates shall be able to modify their chosen circle (ONLY ONE TIME), if required during the editing period as per notification.
Application form is now available for BSNL JTO 2017 Recruitment Through GATE. Candidates can apply from offiicial website of BSNL or through the direct link given below.
Application Process is over now.
Apply Online here
|Category||Amount of fee to be paid|
Candidates can pay their fees using internet banking/ credit /debit cards etc.
*NOTE-The examination fee is non-refundable.
Only those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be permitted to appear for the exam.
The eligibility to appear for the exam is as follows:-
A candidate must be:-
- Originally from India
- Must have cleared graduation in
- Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology /Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/ M.Sc.(Computer Science)
- Posses a valid score of GATE exam 2017 with registered ID
- A candidate will be required to select one option from four options for GATE paper codes which are CS/ EE/ IN/ EC.
A person who has either entered into a contract for marriage with a person having a spouse living or who, having a spouse living, has entered into a contracted marriage with any other person shall be not allowed to fill the application form.
If any information provided by the applicant in the application form or at the time of interview is liable to be disqualified.
A candidate must be of 18 yrs. age as on 31-01-2017
AGE RELAXATION is provided for the following categories
- upto 5 yrs. for the people belonging to SC/ST category
- upto 3 yrs. for people belonging to OBC category
- Upto fifteen 15 yrs. for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- Upto 13 yrs. for OBC-PWD candidates
- Upto 10 yrs. for those who belong to OC-PWD category
- Up to five (5) years for BSNL employees
- Ex-Servicemen are entitled to receive age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules.
How to Apply
Students after satisfying themselves regarding the mentioned eligibility criteria can proceed to apply further:-
The candidate needs to apply using the online mode only.
The application form can be filled here using the link given at the official website
www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in under the registration status category.
The registration for the application will begin soon. Apply here
Please keep checking the site for regular updates.
STEPS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
To fill the form,
Go to Externalexams.bsnl.co.in. >> Go to ongoing recruitment external notice . >> Select registration under Registration status. >> Fill the form. >> Note down registration id and password for future reference.
- NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTABLE AFTER THE EXPIRY OF THE LAST DATE AS NOTIFIED.
- STUDENTS ARE ALSO REQUESTED TO FILL THEIR APPLICATION FORM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID ANY DELAY.
- In case the candidate is specially abled, he/she will be required to provide a certificate which is enclosed in Annexure-B available at the site in the notification pdf file.
Mode of Selection
The candidates will be selected through their VALID GATE SCORE-2017 which has been conducted by IIT Roorkee in Feb 2017.
The written test will be the only mode of selection for the mentioned post.
A merit list has been prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in his/her GATE exam February 2017.
The selected candidates will be required to attend a training programme in the company as per the set duration and time. if a candidate fails to qualify at the pre-appointment training in 1st attempt, he/she can be given a chance to qualify. If the candidate fails to attempt this time as well he/ she will be rejected for the post requirements.
If you have any other query related to this post or notification please comment in the given box below.
- Click here to view complete BSNL JTO 2017 Notification.