All those who fulfil the eligibility criteria for BSSC Recruitment 2016 can apply online for 272 Teacher posts till 28 Oct 2016. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through the official notification or check the eligibility criteria carefully, if you meet the criteria then only apply. All candidates who wish to apply for BSSC Recruitment are informed that BSSC application form will be accepted only in online mode, no other mode of application submission will be considered as valid. Check process to apply online for BSSC Recruitment 2016.
BSSC Teacher Application Form 2016
Candidates can fill their BSSC Teacher Application Form 2016 from the direct link provided below on or before the last date of application. To complete the process candidates have to pay the application fee which is mention below.
Apply Online here :- Click here to fill the BSSC Teacher Application Form 2016 or visit the official website of BSSC bssc.bih.nic.in.
- General/OBC/Outside Bihar state candidates fee – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PH/Bihar residence and all other category candidates fee – Rs.200/-.
Steps to Fill BSSC Teacher Application Form
Step 1 : Registration
- In Register Menu, candidate will have to fill Name, DOB, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Password. On submission of aforesaid details, candidate will Receive User ID on Mobile Number which has been provided by the candidate. After receiving User ID go on to website again to fill the Application form completely.
Step 2 : Payment Submission
- In Login Menu, Candidate should Enter USER ID and Password and Press “Login” button.
- When “Login” button is pressed, your bank challan will be generated in three copies.. Press “Print bank challan” button to print your bank challan. While printing challan use landscape mode of paper setting in the printer. All the necessary information is already filled in the challan copy; Candidates will take its print and deposit the amount in any SBI Branch. Bank will return BSSC Copy and Depositor Copy. 2 days after making the payment, login to the site again and enter your bank challan details to verify your payment made to the bank. After successful verification, you can start filling in the form.
- After payment and fill up the application form candidates have to click on submit button for submitting the Application form.
Step 3 : View/Print Application Form
- Here after confirmation complete online application form will be generated containing the Registration number, the Application form number and the bank payment confirmation and a barcode
- Candidates should now print three copies of the complete online application form. In the place assigned in each copy, paste a copy of your coloured photograph ( Same as scanned ) and also put your signature in Hindi only (Same as scanned ). Bring one copy of these in Examination hall along with Admit Card. This copy will have to be submitted to the invigilator at the time of examination.
- A message will be sent to your email ID or Mobile Number informing you that the application has been successfully registered. Print out of Application Form, email confirming registration slip and proof of payment of application fee should be retained by you.
- User ID and Password should be kept securely for future reference. This will also provide the facility of downloading of Admit Card from website.
Note: Under any circumstances, request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained at any stages. The Application fee once deposited in bank shall not be returned. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.BSSC Teacher Recruitment