The Canara Bank SO Recruitment Admit Card has been issued for those candidates who have submitted their applications before 05th April 2017. The admit card of Canara Bank SO Recruitment is issued separately for the online examination and for interview. The admit card for the interview will be called as Canara Bank SO Recruitment Call Letter and will inform the candidates about the venue and time for the interview. The admit card is be available on the official website at canarabank.com. The candidates can obtain the same by entering their Registration ID and Password.
The candidates can check the steps to know how to download Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2017 Admit cards. Please note that the candidates can also download the issued admit card from this page as well.
|Availability of download Admit Card||08 May 2017|
|Date of Online Examination||21 May 2017|
Canara Bank SO Recruitment Admit Card 2017
The candidates who have filled the application form within the stipulated date are able to download their admit card. The students can visit the official website and by entering their registration number and password they can together admit card. The direct link to download the admit card is given below.
Download Canara Bank SO Admit Card 2017
To download admit card of Canara Bank SO Online Exam 2017 – Click here
To download Information Handout for Online Exam, Click here.
To check Scribe Declaration Form (for eligible PWD candidates), Click here.
If you need any help here are the steps to download the Canara Bank SO Recruitment Admit Card 2017.
Steps to check the Canara Bank SO Recruitment Admit Card 2017
- Go to canarabank.com
- On the home page in the home panel there will be a link under “Careers” section
- Select the link and now open “Recruitment Project-1/2017 Specialist Officers and
- Special Recruitment”
- Select “Apply online”
- Enter the details asked like “Registration” and “Password”
- Submit the entry
- Download the admit card
If you have forgotten your password enter the details given below.
A new window will open where you will be required to enter:-
- Mobile Number or Email ID
Test Centres for the exam
Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam
Instructions related to Canara Bank SO Recruitment Admit Card 2017
- The students do get a chance to pick their choice of test centre. This process is a part of Online application form. Please note that the applications have closed now. In the admit card the venue of the centre picked by the candidate is printed with complete details.
- The candidates must preserve their admit card for future purpose.
- The address for the online test and timing is available in the call letter. The call letter can be downloaded form the Bank’s website.
- Candidates may select any one centre from the above-mentioned centres and indicate the same in his or her application. The candidates can pick only one test centre at one time. There will be no change in the test centre once it has been allotted.
- The Bank reserves the right to change or cancel any of the Centres for online test. Bank also reserves the right to allot any centre to the candidate other than the one he/she had opted for in the application form.
- The Candidates must appear for the examination/interview at the respective centres at his/her own risk and expenses.
- Candidates must comply to all the instructions laid Canara Bank SO Recruitment Admit Card 2017. Any unruly behavior/misbehavior in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature
Frequently Asked Questions
|I have lost my password. How Can i download my admit card?||If the candidate has lost his/her password, they may use this link to reset a password click here|
|The information in my admit card is not printed correctly. What to do?||If the information is not printed well in your admit card, you should first off all try to use a good quality printer for the printer. Now visit the site through this link and enter your registration ID and password. When you will reach the profile you will see a link for downlaod admit card option. Now try again. You can take as many printouts you require but make sure that the printed information is correct.|
|Which of the documents i need to carry on the exam day?||The candidates are required to take the admit card and one photo identity proof. The identity proof can be your Aadhar Card, driving licence, voter id etc.|
|Am i allowed to carry my phone?||The candidates are advised not to take anything valuable to the exam centre as there may not be any facility to keep your belongings safely. If you do carry any valuable item, the candidates will be solely responsible incase these items are misplaced.|