The Canara Bank SO Recruitment Result has been issued for those candidates who have appeared for the exam. The result of Canara Bank SO Recruitment is published on the website at canarabank.com under careers section. The candidates can check their results by entering their registration number and password. The result is issued in two parts. First, a list has been issued for the shortlisted candidates who have appeared for the online test and are eligible for the GD round and Interview round. After these sessions, the final list will be published on the website for the candidates who are eligible for the recruitment.
The candidates can check the steps to know how to download Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2017 Result. Please note that the candidates can also download the published Result from this page as well. We have provided a link for the candidates using which they can download their result page. The candidates must keep the result page securely for future purpose.
Latest – Group Discussion (GD) and Interview Call letter is now available for the posts of Specialist Officers in JMGS-I, MMGS-II and MMGS-III in various disciplines.
|Date of Online Examination||21 May 2017|
|Declaration of Online Exam Result||05 Jul 2017|
|Date of GD and Interview||07 Aug 2017 Onwards|
Canara Bank Specialist Officer Interview Call Letter 2017
Interview call Letter is now available to download for the post of Specialist Officers in JMGS-I, MMGS-II and MMGS-III in various disciplines. The process of Group Discussion and Interview will commence from 07.08.2017 at Bangalore and Gurgaon Centres and details of the venue etc. will be informed to the candidates in the Call letter for Group Discussion and Interview.The link for downloading Call letters for Group Discussion and Interview is given below.
Canara Bank Specialist Officer Result 2017
Result has been announced for Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017. The direct link to check result is given below.
Online Test Result
- Click here for List of Candidates called for GD & PI for the posts of Specialist Officers in JMGS-I, MMGS-II & MMGS-III in various disciplines.
List of Selected Candidates eligbile for GD & PI
Note: The process of Group Discussion and Interview will be conducted on 28 Jun 2017 at Head Office, Bangalore.
Steps to check Canara bank SO Recruitment Result 2017
- Go to canarabank.com
- On the home page in the home panel, there will be a link under “Careers” section
- Select the link and now open “Recruitment Project-1/2017 Specialist Officers and
- Special Recruitment”
- Select “Apply online”
- Enter the details asked for “Registration” and “Password”
- Submit the entry
- Now check the result link here
- Take a printout of the result page.
Selection procedure for Canara bank SO Recruitment Result 2017
The selection for Canara bank SO Recruitment Result 2017 posts other than Manager Security post shall be decided by way of Short-listing candidates and Test along with a Group Discussion sessions and an Interview round. The procedure shall be based on the number of people who have applied for the post.
For the post of Manager Security – the selection will be decided by Shortlisting the candidates on the basis of the applications received which will follow Group Discussion and Interview.
- In case the number of applicants are less in number, the selection will be done through Short listing, Group Discussion & personal Interview.
- The number of vacancies depend upon bank reservation rights. The right to shortlist requisite number of candidates lies with the bank. And only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and interview who the officials deem eligible.
- Computer literacy is an essential qualification that the selected candidates must fulfill
- The total marks allotted for Group Discussion and for Interview are 100 each.
- The candidates will be required to secure minimum marks as mentioned below in Group Discussion, interview. The final marks obtained by them will also be taken into consideration so that the candidates can be considered for preparation of final rank list.
- The selection for the post will be based on their position in respective category rank list for that post:
Category Marks out of 100 Unreserved 55 or more SC/ST/OBC/PWD 50 or more
- The final rank lists shall be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the test, group discussion and interview with the following weightage:
Status Test Group Discussion Interview Total Posts with Test, GD & Interview 50% 20% 30% 100% Posts with GD & Interview only – 40% 60% 100%
- The final selection will be prepared on the basis of rank of the candidates as drawn in the list based on the total marks calculated as above.
- The Online Test, GD and Interview will be held at prescribed centres.
- The centre & address of the venue, time & date for Test / Group Discussion and Interview will be informed through e-mail.
- All the Candidates are advised to check the website canarabank.com for details and updates.
- If at any stage of the selection process, the details provided in the applications are found to be false, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
- The candidate will not be allowed for any further process.
- Change of interview schedule, in any case, will be published on the website.
- Mere admission to the Test / GD / Interview or, pass in Test /GD / Interview does not imply that the Bank has selected the candidate for the post
- The Bank is free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process.
Identity verification for Canara bank SO Recruitment Result 2017
The candidates who are shortlisted will be required to bring along the original and a copy of the photo identity documents listed below for verification purpose. The documents must be obtained from an authentic institute organization. Any doubt arising about the identity of the candidate will result in cancellation of the recruitment.
Documents to produce 2017 Canara Bank SO Recruitment
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voters Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Photo embossed Credit Card
- Aadhaar Card
Probation and Bond for Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2017
|Amount||Minimum Service Period|
|JMGS-I||Two Years||Rs.1 Lakh||2 Years|
|MMGS-II||One Year||Rs.1 Lakh||3 Years|
|MMGS-III||One Year||Rs.1 Lakh||3 Years|
If you have any query please comment in the box below.