If you are looking for the government job in the field of teaching, then you can apply for the Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017. As per the advertisement 02/2017 released in the third week of July, the Delhi Cantonment Recruitment Examination is going to be conducted to hire the qualified candidates for the post of Assistant Teacher & Sanitary Inspector. The Delhi Cantonment Board will hold the DCRE 2017 and the online applications will be invited as per the timeline given in the article below. One can reach the official portal for the application form of Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment through the link provided in the links section.
Here you can get to know the number of vacancies, the pay band and grade pay for the mentioned posts offered by Delhi Cantonment Board. You should view the eligibility conditions to make sure that you are eligible enough to appear for the Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment Examination 2017. Once you verify your eligibility, you shall proceed for the DCRE Application Process online through the provided link.
Latest – Application Form for Delhi Cantonment Board Teacher Recruitment 2017 has been started.
Delhi Cantonment Board Teacher Recruitment 2017
Fetch the brief details about the DCB Examination from the tabular information below.
|Name of the Examination||Delhi Cantonment Recruitment Examination|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Delhi Cantonment Board|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Teacher & Sanitary Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||36 (34+2)|
|Pay Band & Grade Pay||Rs. 9,300- Rs 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
As per the official prospectus, the number of available vacancies is mentioned below in the table. Get to know the breakup of vacancies category-wise and post-wise.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies & Reservation|
The dates regarding the invitation of online applications have been declared. Here are the official dates released by Delhi Cantonment Board.
|Date of Opening of Delhi Cantonment Recruitment Application Process||01 Sep 2017|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application||30 Sep 2017|
Delhi Cantonment Board Teacher Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification : The minimum qualifying conditions are mentioned below for the respective posts.
- An aspirant must have completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% aggregate and top of that he/ she must have done 2-years diploma in Elementary Education from a redeemed Board, OR
- He/She must have done Senior Secondary examination or equivalent with at least 45% aggregate and also 2-years diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE, OR
- A candidate should have obtained a degree in B.EI.ED plus 50% in Senior Secondary Examination, OR
- Graduation and two years diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized University is required in order to be eligible.
- You must have cleared the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE.
- The subject of Hindi and English is compulsory at the secondary level.
- He/ She must have completed Matriculation level education from recognized School/ Board/ University.
- It is of utmost importance that the interested candidate has done Sanitary Inspector’s Diploma from a recognized Institution/ University.
- An aspirant applying for the post must have 3 years of experience in any of the medical college/ hospital/ rural health center.
The DCB Recruitment 2017 application forms is available on the official portal of the board cbdelhi.in. One can submit the application form through online mode only. There is no need to send the hard copy of the filled application form.
One must make sure that the details entered in the application form are genuine and complete as incomplete and inaccurate details will be considered as discrepancies which would lead to rejection of the form. Thereafter, no requests will be entertained regarding the correction of the application form.
The direct link to the DCB Recruitment Application Form 2017 is given below. The registration details upon successful registration must be noted somewhere as the details will be useful in future events.
To Apply Online – Click here.
Scale of Pay
An aspirant upon the selection will be paid the salary as per the following pay structure.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Basic Pay||Grade Pay|
|Assistant Teacher||Rs. 9300-34,800/-||Rs.4200/-|
For More details Regarding DCB Teacher Recruitment check – Advertisement