Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016-17 – Central Silk Board has released the notification against Advt No. CSB/3/2016 for 65 Scientist B & C Recruitment and Advt No. CSB/4/2016 for 69 Junior Engineer, Junior Translator (Hindi), Assistant Superintendent (Admn.), Technical Assistant (Reeling & Spinning), Library & Information Assistant, Stenographer (Grade-II), Upper Division Clerk, Field Assistant and Cook Recrutiment 2016. Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the said posts. Eligible candidates are required to apply online through Central Silk Board website www.csb.gov.in. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Latest – List of candidates called for Skill Test has been announced for the post of Stenographer (Grade-II), under Advt No. CSB/4/2016. Scroll down to check.
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Advt No. CSB/3/2016 for Scientist B & C Recruitment.
#2 Advt No. CSB/4/2016 for Junior Engineer, Junior Translator (Hindi), Assistant Superintendent (Admn.), Technical Assistant (Reeling & Spinning), Library & Information Assistant, Stenographer (Grade-II), Upper Division Clerk, Field Assistant and Cook Recruitment.
|Notification – Advt No. CSB/3/2016||Click Here|
|Notification – Advt No. CSB/4/2016||Click Here|
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Candidates who are interested in Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016, can submit their application form as per schedule mentioned below. Candidates are advised must read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
For Advt No. CSB/3/2016 – 65
- Scientist C : 06 posts
- Scientist B : 57 posts
- Scientist B (Reeling & Spinning) : 02 posts
For Advt No. CSB/4/2016 – 69
- Junior Engineer – 01 posts
- Junior Translator (Hindi) – 01 posts
- Assistant Superintendent (Admn.) – 02 posts
- Technical Assistant (Reeling & Spinning) – 01 posts
- Library & Information Assistant – 01 posts
- Stenographer (Grade-II) – 03 posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 36 posts
- Field Assistant – 23 posts
- Cook – 01 posts
- Scientist C – Master’s degree in Science or Master’s degree in Agriculture Sciences from a recognized University with four years experience in Research and Development and / or Academic Institutions and/or Science & Technology Organizations in Agriculture.
- Scientist B – Master’s degree in Science or Master’s degree in Agricultural Sciences.
- Scientist B (Reeling & Spinning) – Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Textile Technology from a recognized University.
- Junior Engineer – Three-year Diploma from a recognised Institute in Electrical Engineering.
- Junior Translator (Hindi) – Master’s Degree from a recognised University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level; OR
Master’s Degree from a recognised University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level; OR
Master’s Degree from a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level; OR
Master’s degree from a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree level; OR
Master’s Degree of a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level; And
Diploma or Certificate course from a recognized Institute or University in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government Department or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous body.
- Assistant Superintendent (Admn.) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University and having five years experience in Accounts Or Administration in a Government Department, Public Sector Undertaking or registered Company.
- Technical Assistant (Reeling & Spinning) – 3 year Diploma Course in Textile Technology/ Handloom Technology from a recognized Institute
- Library & Information Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognised University or Institute
Two years professional experience in a Library under Central Government or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organisation or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognised Research or Educational Institution.
- Stenographer (Grade-II) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- Upper Division Clerk – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University, with a speed of thirty-five words per minute in English Typewriting (thirty-five words per minute correspond to ten thousand five hundred key depressions per hour on an average of five key depressions for each word).
- Field Assistant – Matriculation (with Science) or Diploma in Sericulture or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Cook – Diploma from a recognised Institute in Catering with three years experience in cooking of Indian or Continental Dishes in hostel or canteen or guest house of Central or State Governments or Public Sector undertaking or registered hotel
|Events||Advt No. CSB/3/2016||Advt No. CSB/4/2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08 Nov 2016||06 Dec 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||11 Nov 2016||09 Dec 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Application for remote areas||18 Nov 2016||16 Dec 2016|
|Date of Written Exam||02 & 09 Jul 2017||25 Jun 2017|
Application Form 2016 – 2017
Each candidate should apply to only one specialization of his choice in each cadre and no change will be permitted. Multiple applications from the same candidate for different specializations in the same cadre will be rejected and the Board’s decision shall be final.
Application Process is over now.
The direct link to apply online for Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016 is given below for the sake of candidates.
Central Silk Board Application Form 2016-17
Submission of application(s) online is compulsory and hard copies of application(s), if any, received by the office from the candidates without filing their application(s) online or without enclosing documents in support of their claim With regard to qualification, age, caste, experience etc. In the application(s) will be rejected without notice.
How To Apply
All eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online through www.csb.gov.in website as per the schedule given above and After submission of online application take a print out of the online Application Form along with relevant certificates should be sent by Speed Post / Registered post to the Member-Secretary, Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, Hosur Road, B.T.M. Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore – 560 068 on or before schedule date.
Step by step procedure to apply online are given below:
- Log on to website www.csb.gov.in OR use the direct link provided above.
- Click on “Job Opportunities”
- Select the desired post & click on “Apply Online”
- Again click on “New Registration/ Already Registered”
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form
- Take print out of online application form for future use.
Candidates who have applied can download admit card of Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016-17. Admit card of Central Silk Board Recruitment contains details of roll number, allotted recruitment center, examination details and other important information.
Candidates can download admit card of Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016-17 online at official website. Link to download admit card will also be available here as soon as Central Silk Board issues hall tickets.
Admit Card Notification for Advt No. CSB/4/2016
Written Test Intimation Letter to the eligible candidates have already been sent by Speed Post and same hae also been sent by e-mail to the e-mail ids provided in the application.
No correspondence / telephone calls with any of the candidates (including those not called for written test) will be entertained which may be noted.
Further, the candidates to whom the intimation letters have been sent may note that no request for change of date/time and venue of writen test will be entertained.
Written Test Schedule
List of Eligible candidates for Written Test, Click here
The number of applications received in response to the Advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Board to call all the eligible candidates for Written Test/ Interview, the Board reserves the right to limit the candidates to be called for Written Test/Interview on the basis of eligibility criteria like qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the Advertisement.
Central Silk Board Recruitment result 2016 has been declared by Central Silk Board on their Official website. Candidates who have appeared in the Test are able to check the Recruitment Result 2016 from here
Written Exam Result for Advt CSB/3/2016 & CSB/4/2016 – Click here.
Assessment of Answer Sheets of the candidates appeared in written exam for the recruitment of Jr. Translator (Hindi) on 25.06.2017, Click here.
Those candidates who have qualified the written examination will go for Interview process. Final selection list of the candidates will be announced after the Interviews.
List of candidates called for Skill Test has been announced for the post of Stenographer (Grade-II), under Advt No. CSB/4/2016.
- Click here for List of Candidates to whom Intimation Letters have been sent for the Skill Test for the Post of Stenographer-Grade II to be conducted on 27.08.2017 at CSB Complex, B.T.M. Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore.
- Click here for List of Candidates not recommended for being called for Skill Test for the post of Stenographer Grade II.
Selection will be done in two stages :-
Stage 1 – Written Test
Written test will be held for Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016. As of now the exact date of holding the Written test is not announced by the official authorities. As soon as the details of written test like Exam pattern, center detail is announced we will also update the same here for your convenience. Candidates have to secure the minimum marks for qualifying in written examination.
Stage 2 – Interview
Candidates who qualify the written examination are eligible to appear in Interview. The final dates of interview will be announced after the successful conduction of the written examination.