CG Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 – 18 is being organised by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. Department has decided to hire professional on a contract basis with impressive remuneration. According to CG Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 application invites to fill 90 posts in the State of Chhattisgarh. Candidates who are satisfied with the eligibility criteria as mention below can fill their Application Form for CG Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016-18. Details of CG Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 like application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, selection process etc are given on this page below.
CG Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 – 18
|Online Application form available from||29 Nov 2016|
|Last date for Online submission of Application form with fees||14 Dec 2016|
|Last date for downloading the SBI challan||16 Dec 2016|
|Last date for Payment through SBI Bank Challan||17 Dec 2016|
|Date of Written Examination||22 Jan 2017|
|Written Examination Answer Key||23 Apr 2018|
|Written Examination Result||07 Jun 2018|
Total No. of Vacancies – 90
Name of the Post – Revenue Inspector
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2016) – Between 21 year to 40 years
Educational Qualification – Candidates should posses graduates degree from any recognized board/universities.
Selection Process – Selection of the candidates for Revenue Inspector posts will be based on the Written Examination held by Chhattisgarh Board.
- General – Rs. 350/-
- OBC – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 200/-
How to Apply – Candidates can fill CG Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 Application form from the official website and pay the application fee to complete the process.
CG Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 – Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Boardofficial website i.e cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. CG Vyapam has released notification of 90 Revenue Inspector vacancies for the appointment in State of Chhattisgarh. The direct link to apply online is given below.
Application Process is over now.
CG Revenue Inspector Application Form 2016
Instructions to fill the Form – Click here
Candidates are advised to fill their online application form and submit it along with the application fee before the last date of the online application.
How To Apply ?
- First candidates have to visit the official website.
- Then Contenders need to click on the appropriate link of CG Vyapam Notification 2016 from thehome page.
- Candidates have to fill the online application form very carefully.
- Attach all the relevant documents with the form.
- Upload the Photo & the signature.
- Candidates are advised to check the filled details at least once before the submission of the application form.
- After filling the application form candidates have to submit the application fee either by online mode or offline mode.
Candidates who posses or filling the following eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for the Posts of Revenue Inspector:
- Graduation degree from any University. OR
- Should have passed 10+2 from Higher Secondary Board and should posses Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized Technical University.
CG Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 – Exam Pattern
Total No. of Questions – 150
Total Marks – 150
The written examination held for the candidates who have filled their Application for the posts of Patwari. Examination has been done in three parts.
- Part A consisted of 20 marks for computer knowledge questions.
- Part B consisted of 50 marks for Hindi Grammer, English Grammer and Mathematics.
- Part C consisted of 80 marks for Mental Ability Test, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Knowledge about Chhattisgarh State.
CG Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 – Selection Process
Candidates who have filled their CG Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 Application form are eligible to download their Admit Card from the official website of CG Vyapam. Selection of the candidates will be based on the basis of Written Exam. CGVyapam will draw the District Wise Merit List from all the candidates who will appear in the Written Examination. Relaxation as per Govt norms will be provided to the reserved category candidates while preparing the Merit List. Candidates who will be selected shall have to appear in the counselling held by Chhattisgarh Board.
Advertisement: Click Here to check the full official notification.