CG SET Application Form 2020: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB), releases the online application form for the Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test at the official website. CG SET Application Form 2020 can be submitted by following the necessary procedures at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. CG SET 2020 aspirants must complete the process of online application before the last date. However, one must check eligibility before they apply. Candidates are also required to pay the application fee of Rs 350/- and upload a photo and signature while submitting CG SET Application Form 2020. Read this article to get the complete details of CG SET Application Form 2020.
CG SET Application Form 2020
CG SET 2020 aspirants must complete the online application process within the specified window to submit the CG SET Application Form 2020. No other form of application is accepted for this examination. The last date is specified by CPEB through the official notification. Candidates can check out the complete schedule from the table below.
|Start of online application|
|Last date to apply online|
Apply Online: Click here to submit CG SET Application Form 2020 as per schedule.
Disclaimer: Information presented in this page is as per the previous iteration of the CG SET exam. Get the latest updates on this page as notified by the CPEB
How to Submit CG SET Application Form 2020?
CG SET 2020 registration and application process is conducted online through the official CPEB website only. No other mode of application is accepted. It involves some basic steps that candidates have to follow. However, if not done correctly or inaccurate information is furnished, candidature may be canceled at later stages. Besides, candidates must also submit the CG SET Application Form 2020 before the last date along with the specified application fee. Read on for the complete application process of CG SET 2020.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online at the official CPEB website within the scheduled application window. Candidates must have a email id and mobile number in functional condition to register and submit CG SET Application Form 2020. Check out the step by step process given below to go to the website and apply for CG SET 2020.
Step #1: Visit the official CPEB website at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
Step #2: Click on the tab saying “Online Applications” on the homepage.
Step #3: Look for the CG SET 2020 link and click on it.
Step #4: The CG SET Application Form 2020 can be accessed by clicking on the online application form.
Step #5: Now the candidate must answer the pre-requisite questions asked and proceed to the CG SET Application Form 2020.
Step #6: Upload photo and signature in the designated spaces and enter all requisite details in the form. Click on Submit after accepting the declaration.
Step #7: Now deposit the application fee from one of the provided options to finally complete the application process.
Step #8: Generate a print out of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
CG SET 2020 Application Fee
An application fee as specified by the CPEB in the official notification must be deposited using one of the available online payment options to submit the CG SET Application Form 2020. The application fee is relaxable for candidates who belong to reserved categories. Check out the application fee for each category below.
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 200/-|
Documents Required to Submit CG SET Application Form 2020
Candidates are not required to upload any soft copy of testimonials/supporting documents during the process of filling up and submitting the CG SET Application Form 2020. They do not have to send by post any hard copy of the application form or supporting documents. However, candidates must upload scanned image files of the following documents at the CG SET Application Form 2020 during the online application process.
- Recent passport sized photograph
- Thumb Impression
Image Specification for CG SET Application Form 2020
The image files to be uploaded with the CG SET Application Form 2020 must be compliant with the specified size and format as per the official CG SET 2020 notification. We have presented the information below.
|Photograph||JPEG||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||40 Kb to 50 Kb|
|Signature||JPEG||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||40 Kb to 50 Kb|
|Thumb Impression||JPEG||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||40 Kb to 50 Kb|
Instructions For Submitting CG SET Application Form 2020
Candidates must note that there are no provisions for application form correction after the CG SET application window closes. Candidates must take care to review the information provided in the CG SET Application Form 2020 before clicking on final submission. In general, one should take care of the following important points while submitting the CG SET Application Form 2020.
- You must fill in the credentials with great care as there is no room for discrepancies in the application form. If the same is found in the form during the verification of documents, then, your candidature may be canceled.
- Note down the Registration number once it is displayed on the screen. The Registration number is displayed on the screen after making the payment of application fee. It is required to download the admit card for CG SET 2020.
- It is advised to fill the application form during the non-peak hours (night) instead of filling it during the peak hours (morning/ evening).
- When the transaction is being processed, do not click on the “BACK” or “REFRESH” options otherwise it could lead to transaction failure.
- Upload the documents as per the specified information mentioned below in the Application Form section.
- Do not provide the incorrect contact details as the authority won’t be responsible for miscommunication. All the updates will be provided through registered email-id and mobile number.
CG SET Admit Card 2020
Those who successfully complete the online application process for CG SET 2020 are issued the CG SET Admit Card 2020. It is proof of the acceptance of the CG SET Application Form 2020 by the board and indicates the provisional eligibility of the candidate to appear in the exam. The admit card is released before the exam at the official website of CPEB only. Therefore, candidates must take care to monitor the website and download the admit card as per schedule. One might need the registration number and password/date of birth to login and download the admit card. Hence, such information must be carefully remembered until the CG SET 2020 event is over. It is important to remember the following points related to the CG SET Admit Card 2020.
- It is important that candidates download the admit card themselves as it is not sent by post to the candidate.
- The admit card must be printed on A4 size paper in original size
- Do not forget to carry the admit card to the exam center on the day of exam
- Remember to carry another photo identity proof issued by the Government such as Aadhar, Voter, Driver’s License along with the admit card
- Preserve the admit card even after the exam till at least the results are released and the e-certificates dispatched.
About CG SET
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) conducts the CG SET exam every year. Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test determines the eligibility of individuals for recruitment as an Assistant Professor in Universities/Colleges of Chhattisgarh. Candidates having a Masters or equivalent degree are eligible to apply for the CG SET exam. Those who qualify by securing the minimum cut offs are selected in the final results and awarded the CG SET e-certificates through the official website.