|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Chhatisgarh Vyapam has invited the CG SET Application Forms 2017 from the aspirants of Assistant Professors/ Lecturers. The interested candidates are kindly requested to go through the eligibility norms set by CG Vyapam. The aspirants can fill the application form through online mode only by accessing the official portal www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. However, you can also find the link for filling the application form by scrolling down to the CG SET Application Form 2017 Procedure on this page. One must go though the instructions for filling the application form correctly as there is no room for mistakes and if errors are committed, then, the resulting discrepancies found later could lead to rejection of application form of CG SET 2017.
The payment for the application form can be made through online mode only and under no circumstances there will be scope for the refund. It is recommended to apply for the CG SET 2017 Exam way before the deadline otherwise last minute submission could keep you away from the participation due to unexplained causes such as server error. Go through our page to know the time line regarding CG SET 2017, Important guidelines, Procedure to fill the Application Form of CG SET and other related details.
CG SET Time line regarding the Application Form 2017
The candidates can check all the important dates of CG SET 2017 from the table below.
|Online Application Process Began on||22nd July 2017 (Saturday)|
|Deadline to Submit the Application Fee & Application Form||11th August 2017 (Friday)|
|Date of CG SET 2017 Examination||17th September 2017 (Sunday)|
Instructions to Remember While Filling CG SET Application Form 2017
- You must fill in the credentials with great care as there is no room for discrepancies in the application form. If the same is found in the form during the verification of documents, then, your candidature will be cancelled.
- Note down the Registration ID once it is displayed on the screen. The Registration ID will be displayed on the screen after making the payment of application fee.
- It is advised to fill the application form during the non-peak hours (night) instead of filling it during the peak hours (morning/ evening).
- When the transaction is being processed, do not click on “BACK” or “REFRESH” option otherwise it could lead to transaction failure.
- Upload the documents as per the specified information mentioned below in the Application Form section.
- Do not provide the incorrect contact details as the authority won’t be responsible for miscommunication. All the updates will be provided through registered email-id and mobile number.
Important Documents Required for CG SET Online Application Form 2017
- Scanned Image of the Recent Passport Size Photograph with Signature, Name and Thumb Impression on it.
- Educational Details: (1)Post Graduation Examination which you have qualified, (2)Name of the University in which you studied, (3)Marks obtained,(4) Year of Passing, (5)Out of Total Marks.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card
CG SET Application Fee 2017
- The Payment can only be made through online mode.
- Once the Application Fee has been remitted towards CG SET Application form, no requests will be entertained regarding the refund.
- The Amount of Application Fee is mentioned below corresponding to the name of category in the table below-
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 200/-|
Sequential Procedure to apply for the CG SET 2017
Step 1: Access the Official Portal
- Click on the link above.
- You will land on the main page of the CG Vyapam website.
- On the main page, click on the second highlighted link with red colour “Chhatisgarh Rajya Patrata Pariksha (SET-2017)” under the “Important Notifications”.
Step 2: Exam Pre-requisites
- Read the instructions highlighted with red colour.
- Are You a CG Domicile Candidate?– Choose “Yes” if you have the domicile of Chhatisgarh otherwise choose “No”.
- Next, select one of the subjects for which you have to appear in the exam.
Step 3: Filling the Application Form
Basic Information: Mention the following details under the Basic Information-
- Candidate’s Name (As given in 10th mark sheet)
- Father/ Husband
- Name of Father/ Husband
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Category (Caste)
- Class (Others/ Ex-Servicemen)
- Physically Handicapped (Yes/ No)
- Height & Weight
- Two Identification Marks
Upload the Recent Passport Size Photograph with Signature, Name and Thumb Impression upon it: The candidates are required to upload the photograph as per the specifications mentioned below.
(Length x Breadth)
(with Signature, Name and Thumb Impression)
|JPEG||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm||40 Kb to 50 Kb|
Educational Qualification: Type down the following credentials in the specified fields.
- Post Graduation Examination which you have qualified.
- Name of the University in which you studied
- Marks obtained
- Year of Passing
- Out of Total Marks
Contact Information: Fill in the particulars pertaining to contact which is as follows-
- Address House Number
- City/ Village
- Mobile Number
- Street Name
- Nearest Post Office
- Name of District
- Name of Region
Exam Center: Now, choose the preferred city for appearing in the exam.
Declaration: You must thoroughly read the declaration before you tick the option “I Agree”.
Security Text: Enter the text carefully in the space provided and click on “Submit” to proceed.
Step 4: Submit/ Edit the Application Form
Once you submit the above details, you will be directed to a new window where you will be asked once whether to “continue” or make changes in the application form through “Edit” option.
Note: As per the rules, it is stated that you cannot make corrections in the application form once you have submitted it after this point of time. Therefore, kindly cross-verify the details and then submit the form by clicking on “Continue”.
Step 5: Payment towards the Application Fee
- Once you verify the application form, the single click on “Continue” will take you to the Payment Gateway window where you can submit the fee.
- There will be three payment gateways for the online payment: (1) ICICI Bank (2) HDFC Bank (3) STATE BANK OF INDIA
- You can deposit the fee through online mode only. The online payment can be done through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card (ATM Card).
Upon successful transaction, the e-receipt will be produced by the system.
What if the transaction fails and the money is deducted from the bank account?
If you do not receive an e-receipt, then, it would mean that the transaction wasn’t successful. And if the sum of money submitted towards the application fee has been deducted then the money will be re-transferred to your bank account within the 7 working days of the bank. So, do not worry and you can retry making the payment again after few minutes.
Note: Do not click on the “BACK” or “REFRESH” option while the transaction is being processed by the server. That could also be the reason for transaction failure in some cases.
Easy Life Hack: You can apply online for the application form and submit the application fee during the non-peak hours (night) in order to prevent the internet traffic on the website.
Step 6: Registration Details
After the transaction is successful, the following details will be displayed on the screen.
- Registration ID
- Amount of Submitted Fee
Note: You must note down the Registration ID for future use.
Track the Application Status of SET 2017
- Click Here to check your application status for SET 2017.
- Login Details: Enter the Registration ID which you received after completing the transaction. The following details will need to be entered-
- Registration ID
- Date of Birth
- Security Text
Checking the Transaction Status of SET 2017
- If you want to check the transaction status, you need to Click Here.
- Search Criteria: Provide the Registration ID and Security Text and single click the “Get Transaction Status”
Correction in the CG SET Application Form 2017
No requests will be entertained regarding the correction of application forms, therefore, it is strongly advised to preview the application form prior to submission in order to rule out the errors.