Chhatisgarh Vyapam has extended the last date os submission of CG SET Application Forms 2019 for pwd. Candidates can submit application form till February 25, 2020. The interested candidates are kindly requested to go through the eligibility norms set by CG Professional Examination Board. The aspirants can fill the application form through online mode only by accessing the official portal www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. However, you can also find the link for filling the application form for CG SET 2019 by scrolling down to the Procedure on this page. Go through our page to know the timeline regarding CG SET Application 2019 such as Important guidelines, Procedure to fill the Application Form of CG SET and other related details.
Latest: The last date to submit CG SET application form 2019 for pwd candidates has been extended. Scroll down to check more details.
CG SET Application Form 2019
The candidates who will submit their application form within a given time frame will be able to appear in CG SET 2019. The application form and fee can be submitted in online mode only as per the below schedule:
|Application form released on|
|The last date to submit the application form with application fee||13 Aug 2019|
|CG SET 2019||08 Sep 2019|
|Last date to submit application form for PWD candidates||25 Feb 2020|
Apply Online: Click on the below link to apply for CG SET 2019:
- Online Application Form
- Track Application Status
- Check Transaction Status
- Sample Application
- Bank Instructions
Official Notice regarding CG SET Application Form 2019 for Pwd Candidates
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipu has released the notice regarding the extension of last date of application form for CG SET 2019 for pwd candidates. PWD candidates can submit application form till February 25, 2020.
CG SET Application Fee 2019
- The Payment can only be made through online mode.
- Once the Application Fee has been remitted towards CG SET Application form, no requests will be entertained regarding the refund.
- The Amount of Application Fee is mentioned below corresponding to the name of the category in the table below-
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 200/-|
Instructions to Remember While Filling CG SET Application Form 2019
- You must fill in the credentials with great care as there is no room for discrepancies in the application form. If the same is found in the form during the verification of documents, then, your candidature will be cancelled.
- Note down the Registration ID once it is displayed on the screen. The Registration ID will be displayed on the screen after making the payment of application fee. It will be required to download the admit card for CG SET 2019.
- It is advised to fill the application form during the non-peak hours (night) instead of filling it during the peak hours (morning/ evening).
- When the transaction is being processed, do not click on “BACK” or “REFRESH” option otherwise it could lead to transaction failure.
- Upload the documents as per the specified information mentioned below in the Application Form section.
- Do not provide the incorrect contact details as the authority won’t be responsible for miscommunication. All the updates will be provided through registered email-id and mobile number.
Documents Required for CG SET Online Application Form 2019
- Scanned Image of the Recent Passport Size Photograph with Signature, Name and Thumb Impression on it.
- Educational Details: (1)Post Graduation Examination which you have qualified, (2)Name of the University in which you studied, (3)Marks obtained,(4) Year of Passing, (5)Out of Total Marks.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card
How to Apply for CG SET 2019
Step 1: Access the Official Portal
- Click on the link above.
- You will land on the main page of the CG Vyapam website.
- On the main page, click on the second highlighted link with red colour “Chhatisgarh Rajya Patrata Pariksha (SET-2019)” under the “Important Notifications”.
Step 2: Exam Pre-requisites
- Read the instructions highlighted with red colour.
- Are You a CG Domicile Candidate?– Choose “Yes” if you have the domicile of Chhatisgarh otherwise choose “No”.
- Next, select one of the subjects for which you have to appear in the exam.
Step 3: Filling the Application Form
Basic Information: Mention the following details under the Basic Information-
- Candidate’s Name (As given in 10th mark sheet)
- Father/ Husband
- Name of Father/ Husband
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Category (Caste)
- Class (Others/ Ex-Servicemen)
- Physically Handicapped (Yes/ No)
- Height & Weight
- Two Identification Marks
Upload the Recent Passport Size Photograph with Signature, Name and Thumb Impression upon it: The candidates are required to upload the photograph as per the specifications mentioned below.
(Length x Breadth)
(with Signature, Name and Thumb Impression)
|JPEG||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||40 Kb to 50 Kb|
Educational Qualification: Type down the following credentials in the specified fields.
- Post Graduation Examination which you have qualified.
- Name of the University in which you studied
- Marks obtained
- Year of Passing
- Out of Total Marks
Contact Information: Fill in the particulars pertaining to contact which is as follows-
- Address House Number
- City/ Village
- Mobile Number
- Street Name
- Nearest Post Office
- Name of District
- Name of Region
Exam Center: Now, choose the preferred city for appearing in the exam.
Declaration: You must thoroughly read the declaration before you tick the option “I Agree”.
Security Text: Enter the text carefully in the space provided and click on “Submit” to proceed.
Step 4: Submit/ Edit the Application Form
Once you submit the above details, you will be directed to a new window where you will be asked once whether to “continue” or make changes in the application form through the “Edit” option.
Note: As per the rules, it is stated that you cannot make corrections in the application form once you have submitted it after this point of time. Therefore, kindly cross-verify the details and then submit the form by clicking on “Continue”.
Step 5: Payment towards the Application Fee
- Once you verify the application form, the single click on “Continue” will take you to the Payment Gateway window where you can submit the fee.
- There will be three payment gateways for online payment.
- You can deposit the fee through online mode only. The online payment can be done through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card (ATM Card).
Upon a successful transaction, the e-receipt will be produced by the system.
Note: Do not click on the “BACK” or “REFRESH” option while the transaction is being processed by the server. That could also be the reason for a transaction failure in some cases.
Step 6: Registration Details
After the transaction is successful, the following details will be displayed on the screen.
- Registration ID
- Amount of Submitted Fee
Note: You must note down the Registration ID for future use.
CG SET 2019 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The last date to submit the online application form is August 13, 2019
Ans : The application fee for CG SET 2019 is as follows: General Candidates: Rs. 300/-, OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-, SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 200/-.
Ans : No. The application can be submitted in online mode only.
Ans : You can make changes in the application form before the final submission.