CG TET Answer Key 2022 – The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) has released the CG TET 2022 final answer key online at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. Candidates can get the direct link to download CG TET 2022 answer key for Paper 1 and Paper 2 from this article. Aspirants can use the final answer key to calculate the tentative scores for CG TET. Candidates can get complete details on the CG TET answer key 2022 paper 1 and paper 2 (of all subjects) in this article.
Latest: CG TET 2022 final answer key out. Check below.
CG TET Answer Key 2022
Once the CG TET answer key pdf is out, aspirants can calculate the tentative CG TET result. In section of the article candidates can find the important events related to CG Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2022 and their corresponding dates
|CG TET 2022 Exam Date||09 January 2022|
|Provisional answer key release||26 Feb 2022|
|Last date of objecting answer key||03 Mar 2022|
|Final answer key release||08 apr 2022|
Download answer key: Click here to download CG TET Answer Key 2021.
Final Answer Key: Click here to download CG TET final answer key 2021.
Note: In this article, CG TET 2021 answer key and CG TET 2022 answer key is used interchangeably. Candidates must note that CG TET answer key 2021 and CG TET answer key 2022 is the same.
How to Download CG TET Answer Key 2022?
Both the provisional as well as the revised/final answer key of CG TET releases on the official website at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. Given below are step-by-step instructions the candidates should follow to download the answer key of CG TET.
- Go to vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Notice Board’ section
- Click on the ‘CG TET answer key 2022’ link
- The answer key links for CG TET ‘Level 1’ and ‘Level 2’ are available. Candidates may select whichever is applicable to them.
- CG TET answer key now displays on the screen
- Candidates can download this answer key as a PDF file.
Recommended: CG TET Question Paper 2022 pdf download
How to Calculate Tentative Score using CG TET Answer Key?
The answer key can be utilised by the candidate to calculate their tentative scores for CG TET 2022. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned in this section to calculate their CG TET tentative score.
- Go to vyapam.cgstate.gov.in and download the final answer key as mentioned in the section above.
- Write down the number of right answers given during the examination and use the formula given below to calculate the candidate’s CG TET tentative score.
Tentative Score = (No. Of correct answers)×1
CG TET Marking Scheme
|Marks for Correct Answer||01 Marks|
|Negative Marking||No negative Marking|
CG TET Qualifying Marks 2022
To qualify in CG TET exam, candidates must have a score equal to more than the cut off decided by the CPEB. The cut off marks set for CG TET are as given below
|Category of candidate||Minimum marks||Minimum percentage for Qualifying|
How to Raise Objection Against CG TET 2022 Answer Key?
Candidates can object or challenge the provisional answer key if they found any incorrect answer in the answer key. They should also provide evidence for their claim against the CG TET answer key 2022. The candidate should read the guidelines given below before submitting their objections to CGPEB.
- The attested claim/objection should be raised in the prescribed format, personally by post or by email id – Proof of any guide book will not be considered valid.
- The email address: [email protected].
- The claim/objection for each question have to be submitted separately, if the claim/objection is submitted on more than one question simultaneously, it will be invalid.
- Any number of questions on which claim/objection is presented without proof will not be considered, the claim/objection will be invalid.
CG TET Final Answer Key
After the release of the CG TET provisional, the window for submission of objections against the answer key begins. Once this window is closed the CGPEB releases the CG TET final answer key. Aspirants can access the CG TET final answer key using the official website, vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. This could be used effectively by the candidate to calculate their tentative score for CG TET exam.
CG TET Question Paper
The most important thing during the examination is practising the previous year’s question paper. In some cases, the previous year’s question is also repeated in the exam. So practising CG TET previous year’s questions has many benefits. The candidates can get the previous year’s question paper pdf of the Chhattisgarh TET exam from its official website. Just practising that question will increase the chances of selection in the exam.
CG TET Result 2022
Shortly after the final answer key is out, aspirants eagerly search for CG TET result. The official body releases the CG TET 2022 result officially on vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. Qualified candidates are then awarded CG TET certificate. These certificates can be downloaded from the official website. Candidates must note that CG TET certificate remain valid for a period of 07 years from the declaration of result.
About CG TET
Chattisgarh Teacher’s Eligibility Test or CG TET exam is an annual statewide examination held every year by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board or CGPEB. This test is conducted to test candidates’ eligibility as teachers to lower and upper primary level classes in various private and public schools within the state of Chattisgarh. CG TET is conducted in two papers – Paper I and Paper II. Paper I is for lower primary level classes and Paper II is for upper primary level classes. Candidates belonging to general or unreserved category require a minimum of 90 marks (60%) to qualify whereas OBC category candidates need a minimum of 70 marks (50%) and SC/ST/PWD category candidates need a minimum of 60 marks (40%) to qualify.
CG TET Answer Key Archive
- Click here to download the CG TET Final Answer Key 2019 of the Morning shift.
- Click here to check the CG TET Answer Key 2019 of the Evening Shift for Social Science.
- Check here the CG TET Answer Key 2019 of the Morning shift.
- Click here to download the CG TET Answer Key 2019 of Evening Shift for Maths.
- Click here to download the CG TET Answer Key 2019 of Evening Shift for Science.
CG TET Answer Key FAQs
Ans : The answer keys releases on the official website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
Ans : First, go to the official website, vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. Thereafter, click on the CG TET paper 1 and paper 2 answer key link.
Ans : Objections can be sent to the CPEB by post or e-mail at [email protected]
Ans : For General/Unreserved category – 60% ,OBC category – 50% and for SC/ST/PWD categories – 40%.