CGPSC AE Answer Key 2020 – Chattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has published the CGPSC AE answer key online. For downloading CGPSC answer key 2020, visit the official website psc.cg.gov.in. The answer key for CGPSC is released in PDF format. Candidates can download CGPSC answer key Paper 1 and Paper 2 separately. After the release of answer key, applicants can challenge the answer key online. The process to raise objections, download answer key, calculation of scores and other important information regarding CGPSC AE answer key 2020 is shared below.
Latest: File objection against CGPSC AE Answer Key 2020 from the link provided below.
CGPSC AE Answer Key 2020
Last year, candidates had to pay Rs.50/- per question to raise the objection against CGPSC AE answer key 2020. This may vary for this year recruitment. Candidates are advised to have a keen eye on the official website for any update. Note down the important dates for CGPSC AE answer key 2020 in the table below:
|CGPSC AE answer key 2020||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||15 Jan 2021|
|Release of answer key||22 Jan 201|
|Start date to raise objection||24 Jan – 30 Jan 2021|
|Release of final answer key||04 Feb 2021|
Download answer key here: Click here to download CGPSC AE answer key 2020.
Objection Link: Click here to raise objections against CGPSC AE answer key 2020.
CGPSC AE 2020 Question Paper
|Papers||SET A||SET B||SET C||SET D|
|General Studies||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Civil Engineering||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Electrical Engineering||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
How to calculate CGPSC AE 2020 estimated scores?
With the release of CGPSC AE answer keys, candidates can the estimated scores for the exam using them. It helps aspirants to have an idea about the stats of the qualification. For this, refer to the steps provided below and start the calculation of marks:
1st step: Download the CGPSC AE answer key from the official website.
2nd step: Against each question number, correct answers are provided. Now, note down the number of correct and incorrect answers separately.
3rd step: Add the number of correct and incorrect answers to get a total of them.
4th step: Here is the marking scheme and formula for the calculation of estimated scores for CGPSC AE 2020.
+2 Marks For Every Correct Answer
No Negative Marking in CGPS CAE Exam
CGPSC AE estimated scores = (Number of correct answer x 2 marks)
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for the CGPSC AE 2020 online examination is provided below:
- Duration of examination: Each paper of CGPSC AE is conducted for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Number of papers: There are 2 papers
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Number of questions: 150 questions in each paper
- Maximum marks: 300 marks for each paper
- Marking scheme:
|For correct answer||+2 marks|
|For incorrect answer||No negative marking|
- Distribution of questions:
|Paper||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Paper 1 – General knowledge||150||300|
|Paper 2 – Engineering||150||300|
How to download CGPSC AE Answer Key 2020?
CGPSC releases the official answer keys on the official website. To download the CGPSC AE answer keys online, follow the steps provided below:
1st step: Visit the official website of CGPSC, psc.cg.gov.in or else click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: Click on ‘model answers’ link as shown in the image.
3rd step: A list of answer keys released by CGPSC is displayed on the screen. Click on ‘AE answer keys’ for this year.
4th step: Click on the link. Now, PDF of CGPSC AE answer keys is displayed on the screen.
5th step: Check the answers for CGPSC AE 2020 recruitment.
CGPSC AE 2020 Objections
As per the previous year notification, CGPSC opens the window to raise an objection against the CGPSC AE answer key. To know more about the process of raising the objection against CGPSC AE answer key, refer to the information provided below:
- Candidates can raise an objection within 07 days from the date of examination.
- The process to raise objection is conducted through online mode only.
- Candidates have to pay a certain amount to raise the objection. Also, for every login, candidates have to pay Rs.17/-. This payment can be done through online procedure.
- To raise an objection, candidates have to provide valid proof as well. The size of the documents should be 05 MB (maximum).
- Also, candidates have to mention every detail of the proof they are uploading. Like if they are uploading from a valid textbook, then the page numbers should also be mentioned.
The Significance of CGPSC AE Answer Key 2020
Answer keys are a helpful resource for a candidate preparing for the examination. We have provided here with some points highlighting the importance of the CGPSC AE answer key 2020.
- The answer key helps the candidate to know the correct answers to the questions asked in the papers.
- With the help of answer keys, candidates can calculate the estimated scores of the examination.
- By calculating marks through CGPC AE answer keys, candidates can know the status of selection.
- Practising question papers with these answer keys are really helpful for those who are preparing for future CGPSC AE recruitment.
CGPSC AE Result 2020
After the process to raise objection is closed, candidates can check the CGPSC AE result online. To check the result, applicants have to visit the official website, psc.cg.gov.in. CGPSC initially releases the result for online examination and then for interview round. The CGPSC AE result is released in PDF format. To check the result, candidates must have their roll number ready. In the result PDF, roll number, name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, domicile, category and selection remark is mentioned.
About CGPSC AE
Chattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) conducts the examination for Assistant Engineer (AE). The selection of candidates is done through 2 stages – online examination and interview round. To appear for the interview round, candidates have to secure 40% marks in the online examination. The final selection of candidates is done after the interview round.
Get the previous year CGPSC AE answer key below:
CGPSC AE Answer Key 2017
- Model Answer Key: Click here to check the CGPSC Assistant Engineer Model Answer Key 2017.
- Question Paper: General Studies | Civil Engineering | Electrical Engineering | Mechanical Engineering
CGPSC AE Answer Key 2016
- Click here to view/download CGPSC State Engineering Services / Assistant Engineer 2016 revised answer key
CGPSC AE 2020 Answer Key Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can download CGPSC AE answer key from psc.cg.gov.in.
Ans : Yes. Candidates can raise an objection against the CGPSC AE answer key through online procedure.
Ans : No. There is no negative marking in the CGPSC AE.