CGPSC AE Answer Key 2022 – Chattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) releases the CGPSC AE answer key 2022 on their official website:psc.cg.gov.in. The answer key releases in pdf format and for both paper 1 and paper 2. In case of doubt, the candidate can raise objections to the answer given in the answer key. The process of raising the objections, downloading the answer key, calculation of scores, and other important information regarding CGPSC AE answer key 2022 is discussed in this article.
CGPSC AE Answer Key 2022
In order to raise the objection against CGPSC AE answer key 2022, the candidates have to pay a sum of Rs. 50. This amount will keep varying from year to year. It is advised that the candidate keeps on checking the website for further news. Aspirants should keep reading this article to gather more information. The list of important dates are given below:
|CGPSC AE answer key||Important Dates|
|Release of answer key||To be announced|
|Start date to raise objection||To be announced|
|Release of final answer key||To be announced|
Download answer key here: Candidate can view the answer key of CGPSC AE 2022 from the link: psc.cg.gov.in.
CGPSC AE 2022 Answer Key Date
Last year, the CGPSC AE answer key was released on January 22, 2022 when the team was conducted on January 15, 2022 that is 06 days after the exam. So, this year as well, candidates can expect CGPSC SES 221 answer key 06 days after the exam.
How to Download CGPSC AE Answer Key 2022?
As mentioned above, CGPSC releases the official answer keys online. Aspirants can either use the official website or the direct link available above. Follow the steps to download the answer key.
1st step: Candidates should visit the official website, psc.cg.gov.in.
2nd step: Candidate should click on the model answer key button.
3rd step: The CGPSC answer key PDF appears on the screen.
4th step: The candidates should select ‘AE answer keys’ for 2022, and click on the link.
5th step: Now the CGPSC AE opens and the candidate can download the pdf.
How to Estimate Tentative Scores using CGPSC AE Answer Key 2022?
With the help of CGPSC AE answer keys, aspirants can calculate the tentative scores for the examination. The steps for the same have been shared below.
- Candidates should match their answers which they had marked in the examination with the one given in the available answer key.
- Count the number of correct answers
- The estimated score will be the number of correct answers multiplied by 2.
Marking scheme :
> +2 Marks For Every Correct Answer
> No Negative Marking in CGPSC AE Exam
CGPSC AE estimated scores = (Number of correct answers x 2 marks)
CGPSC AE Exam Pattern 2022
The examination pattern for the CGPSC AE 2022 examination is provided below:
- Duration of examination: Each paper is for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Total number of papers: 2 papers
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Total number questions: 150 questions in paper 1 and 150 questions in paper 2
- Maximum marks: 300 marks for paper 1 and paper 2 individually
- Distribution of questions:
|Paper||Number of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Paper 1 – General knowledge||150||300|
|Paper 2 – Engineering||150||300|
How to Raise Objections Against CGPSC AE Answer Key 2022
After the official answer key for CGPSC AE is released, the applicants have an option to raise an objection to the answer given by the board. It can be done by following the steps below:
- Candidates should first go to the official website psc.cg.gov.in.
- Candidates then need to give their user id and password and login, before submitting the objection.
- After logging in, the candidates need to click on the ‘raise/view objection’. A maximum of 5mb size document can be submitted.
- Aspirants then have to submit a relevant reason in the box given.
- A payment of Rs. 50/- per question plus Rs. 17/- as a portal fee needs to be given by the candidate.
Importance of CGPSC AE Answer Key 2022
CPGPSC AE 2022 Answer keys are required for many purposes like the following:
- The candidate gets to know the correct answer and after the examination, they can find out their estimated score.
- During the preparation for the exam, the candidate can check the answer key and find out where they stand, their status of selection.
- Practicing question papers with these answer keys is really helpful for those who are preparing for future CGPSC AE recruitment.
CGPSC AE Result 2022
After the process to raise an objection is over, a final answer key is released on the official website: psc.cg.gov.in. Then the CGPSC AE is released online on the official website. At first, the result of the online examination is released and then the result of the interview round is released. The result is related in pdf format. Candidates who are selected, their roll numbers are released. In the result PDF, roll number, name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, domicile, category, and selection remark are mentioned.
Chattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) conducts the CGPSC AE examination to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE). The examination takes place in 2 phases: online examination and interview round. Candidates who secure a minimum of 40% marks in the online examination are selected for the interview depending upon the cut-offs. The final selection of candidates is done after the interview round
- Download answer key here: Click here to download CGPSC AE answer key 2020.
- Objection Link: Click here to raise objections against CGPSC AE answer key 2020.
CGPSC AE 2020 Question Paper
|Papers||SET A||SET B||SET C||SET D|
|General Studies||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Civil Engineering||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Electrical Engineering||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
Get the previous year CGPSC AE answer key below:
CGPSC AE Answer Key 2017
- Model Answer Key: Click here to check the CGPSC Assistant Engineer Model Answer Key 2017.
- Question Paper: General Studies | Civil Engineering | Electrical Engineering | Mechanical Engineering
CGPSC AE Answer Key 2016
- Click here to view/download CGPSC State Engineering Services / Assistant Engineer 2016 revised answer key
CGPSC AE 2020 Answer Key Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can download CGPSC AE answer key from psc.cg.gov.in.
Ans : Yes. Candidates can raise an objection against the CGPSC AE answer key through online procedure.
Ans : No. There is no negative marking in the CGPSC AE.