|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2016 is released by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Raipur. Candidates can download CGPSC Admit Card 2016 for Assistant Professor from psc.cg.gov.in. Carry admit card of CGPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment along with ID proof for exam. All the candidates who have filled their Application on or before the last date can download their CGPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2016 from here once it will be released officially. Get here complete details of CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2016 for exam and interview.
CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2016 – Hall Ticket
CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2016 will be released online at Commission website. The Commission will not send hall tickets separately to any applicant through post or any other means. After declaration of CGPSC AP result, the Commission will issue interview call letters for exam qualified candidates.
Get CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2016 here – Link to download the Admit Card will be available here as per official announcement.
Details required to download CGPSC admit card
- User ID
CGPSC Admit card will have data including the following
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Date of exam
- Timings for exam
- Examination centre venue details
- Instructions for exam
Instruction to Candidates
- The Commission published admit card / interview call letter around 10 days before online exam / interview and no separate intimation may be sent to applicants for that.
- CGPSC makes available Assistant Professor (AP) admit card through website www.psc.cg.gov.in only. They will not send the document through post or any other means.
- Invigilators and examination personnels will allow entry to only those candidates who have official CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2016.
- Along with admit card, carry a valid ID proof. List of valid ID proofs is given below.
- In the event that candidate’s photograph or signature are unclear or there are any issues with them, center in charge may ask such candidates to not appear in exam or interview.
Valid ID proof list – Voter ID, Passport, Driving license, PAN Card, Aadhar card, Smart card, Swasthya beema yojana smart card with photo, Job card with photo, Sewa pehchaan patra with photo, pAssbook, Student ID card, Ration card issued to BPL families.