CGVyapam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018 will be released by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. The Application has filled for the 1014 vacant post of Staff Nurse. The admit card will be available for those candidates who have submitted the application form within given duration and pay the application fee also. Get here all details related to CGVyapam Admit Card 2018 on this page.
CGVyapam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018
CGVyapam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018 will be available as per the schedule is given below. Candidate will download the admit card from January 22, 2018. Admit card will be available on the official website. Candidate can download admit card directly through the link given below.
|Admit Card issue date||22 Jan 2018|
|Examination Date||28 Jan 2018|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Admit Card: CGVyapa Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018 will be available on www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
How to download Admit Card
- Go to the official website of www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Click on the CGVyapam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018 link.
- Hall ticket page will be displayed, now enter the following details
1. Registration number
2. Date of birth / Password
3. Click on submit button
- After clicking, your admit card will be displayed.
- Now download your admit card and take the printout of your admit card for future references.
- The Written Examination will consist of objective type questions having four options for each question.
- Out of the four options, only one will be correct and rest three will be wrong.
- The candidate has to choose the correct answer and mark it on the OMR sheet.
- The candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer and 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The questions in the written examination will be asked from a prescribed syllabus. The candidates can download the syllabus prescribed for the Written Examination to be held for CGVyapam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 from the link provided below.
- Click Here for Syllabus of Staff Nurse under the Directorate of Health Services.
- Click Here for Syllabus of Staff Nurse under the Directorate of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Greek, Siddha and Homeopathy (Ayush) and Directorate Employees State Insurance Services.