Coal India Limited has now released the Coal India Admit Card for the exam of Management Trainee (MT) on 14 Mar 2017. Candidates who have submitted the application form on stipulated time or candidate’s successful completion of Application form process can now download the Coal India Admit Card. Candidates who are appearing for this examination, to get recruited in this well-known organisation, must download the Coal India Admit Card 2017 through the online process. Get CIL Admit Card 2017 complete information here.
Important schedule of Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment 2017
|Date of availability of admit card||14 Mar 2017|
|Exam Date||26 Mar 2017|
Coal India Limited (CIL) Admit Card 2017
CIL conduct online computer based test for the recruitment of Management Trainee in various discipline. Candidates can download the CIL Admit Card 2017 to appear in the online test which will be held on 26 Mar 2017. The direct link to download the Admit Card is now available here. Candidates can also get Syllabus, Model Questions and Mock test details of MT exam on candidate’s log in portal.
Get CIL Admit Card 2017 here – Click Here to download the CIL Recruitment 2017 for Management Trainee Admit Card.
How to download the CIL Admit Card 2017 for Management Trainee Posts?
Candidates follow this instruction to download the admit card easily, these steps lead to you at your right destination.
- Firstly, applicants have to visit the official website.
- After log on to this site, search a suitable link of admit card in “Latest News” section of website.
- Open that link & some requisite details as application number or registration no and press on the submit button.
- As you press on submit button, your admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Save it and Take the printout for appearing in the examination.
Interview Call Letter
The Interview call letters are also required to be downloaded/ printed from the Company’s website on the announcement of Interview schedule. Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will also be uploaded in the website and they will also be intimated about the joining date and other formalities through website and to candidates Email Id.
Reservation & Relaxation
- Reservations and relaxations for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / PWD (Degree of Disability 40% or above) candidates will be provided as per guidelines of Govt. of India for the purpose.
- Relaxations for employees of Coal India Limited or its Subsidiary companies applying against advertisement will be as per the rules of the company i.e. no age limit and no application fee.
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is applicable as per Government of India guidelines.
- Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for candidates who have the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD-UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
- The OBC candidates who belong to ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC Category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General.