CISF Constable (Fire) Admit Card 2018 has been released by the CISF. The CISF Constable (Fire) Admit Card 2018 has been uploaded on the official website www.cisfrectt.in at each stage i.e. for PST/PET & documentation, Written Test and Detailed Medical Examination during the recruitment process. Only those Candidates who qualify in PST/PET & documentation are called for OMR based Written Examination. The written examination will be bilingual i.e in English & Hindi. Check full information about CISF Constable (Fire) Admit Card 2018 from this page.
CISF Constable (Fire) Admit Card 2018
Candidates who are going to appear in this exam can download their admit card from here or by visiting the official website. Admit card is an important document for the exam purpose, without it, the candidate will not be allowed to enter into the exam hall. Important dates regarding CISF Constable Exam 2017-18 are given below.
|Admit Card||07 Mar 2018|
|Date of Physical Standards Test (PST)||14 Mar to 10 Apr 2018|
|Written Exam Admit Card||01 Jul 2018|
|Written Exam Date||15 Jul 2018|
- Written Exam Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
- PST Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit card.
The Call Letters/Admit Card for PST/PET, Written Examination and Detailed Medical Examination have been uploaded on CISF website at each stage during the recruitment process. Candidates are required to download Call letters/Admit Card for the examination from CISF website i.e. https://cisfrectt.in. No admit card is being issued by post.
Unable to Download Admit Card?
In case inability to download the call letter/ admit card for PST/PET and Medical Examination from the website, candidates should contact CISF Regional Recruitment Centre (RRCs) of the State to which he belongs at least one week before PST/PET.
- All candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the CLOSING DATE and provisionally eligible, will be assigned Roll numbers, which will be communicated to them at the time of PST/PET.
- The call letters/admit cards for PST/PET & documentation, Written Test and Detailed Medical Examination will be available on website and can be downloaded from https://cisfrectt.in .
- Candidate must write his Roll number along with his name, date of birth and name of the examination while addressing any communication to CISF. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
- The Tentative schedule of PST/PET & documentation, written test and Medical Examination will be available on the CISF website at least two weeks before PST/PET or Medical Examination. Similarly, details of centres will also be available on the website at least two weeks before the written examination.
Note: Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF such as Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College, Income Tax Pan Card in original to the examination center, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.