Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a recruitment notification of CISF Constable Recruitment in Fire Cadre 2017-2018 for filling up the temporary posts of Constable/Fire. Candidates who were eligible and wanted to apply for the recruitment could do so according to the schedule. The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination. Candidates can check all the details regarding CISF Constable Recruitment in Fire Cadre 2017-2018 like application process, admit card, result etc from this page below.
CISF Constable Recruitment in Fire Cadre 2017-2018
On appointment, the candidate will be governed under CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the force from time to time. On appointment, they shall be entitled for the pensionary benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government services w.e.f. 01-01-2004.
|Online submission of Application Form starts||11 Dec 2017|
|Last date for Online submission of Application Form||11 Jan 2018 (up to 5 PM)|
|Last date for Payment of examination fee through Challan||13 Jan 2018|
|Admit Card||07 Mar 2018|
|Date of Physical Standards Test (PST)||14 Mar to 10 Apr 2018|
|Result||To be announced|
Official Website: cisfrectt.in
Name of the post – Constable / Fire
Total No. of Vacancies – 487
Pay Scale – Rs 21,700 to 69,100/-
Application Fee – 100/-
Age Limit – 18 to 23 years
Selection Procedure – Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Test and Medical Examination.
Should have passed 12th with science subject or its equivalent from a recognized board or university. Educational certificates other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Govt. of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to 12th Class pass with science subject for service under Central Govt.
Not less than 18 years and not more than 23 years as on the closing date for the receipt of applications from candidates (i.e.11.01.2018). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 12.01.1995 and not later than 11.01.2000. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the Central Government orders.
Online applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the temporary posts of CONSTABLE/FIRE in Central Industrial Security Force. Application from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only at CISF website i.e., cisfrectt.in. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. Candidates should also not wait till the last date of application to avoid a situation where they are deprived to fill up application due to reasons of crash of website due to the heavy influx of applications and delay attributable to technical errors. The direct link to fill the application form will be provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form.
The candidates belonging to General and OBC categories should pay the fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as examination fee through following mode.
- Through SBI Challan
- Net Banking through any bank
- Credit/Debit card of any bank
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen those who are eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee paid by modes other than as stated above, will NOT be accepted.
- If a SC/ST candidate, applied from General Category due to non availability of vacancy in reserved category in their State or any other reason, they are also exempted for payment of fee,.
- Fee paid before Decenber 11, 2017 i.e. opening date of online application form will also not be accepted
All candidates applying for the recruitment and prima-facie eligible will be asked to appear in Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test and documentation. Detailed scrutiny of their eligibility will not be undertaken before PET/PST. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidates to verify their eligibility as prescribed before appearing for PST/PET.
Physical Standards Test
To ensure smooth, transparency, accuracy and minimize human error, force will exercise its discretion to employ adequate measures and modernized means for conduct of PET event.
Height Bar Test and 05 km race (Qualifying nature):
At the very beginning, candidates will be asked to go through the height bar and thereby, candidates with lesser height will be eliminated and will be given rejection slip intimating reasons for rejection. Those candidates who qualify the height test will be subjected to PET which shall consist of 05 Kms race to be completed in 24 minutes followed by biometric identification & screening of testimonials and thereon chest and weight measurements by a board.
Physical Efficiency Test
The candidates who qualify Height Bar Test /PET will be screened for height, chest and weight by the Board of Officers. The candidates who meet the requirements of physical standard will be allowed to participate in the written test. The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standards will be eliminated from recruitment process by giving rejection slip, thereof, by Presiding Officer. However elimination on grounds of weight will be done at the time of medical examination only.
During the process of recruitment, if any candidate is not satisfied with measurement of his physical standard i.e. height and chest , he can prefer appeal, if he so desire, to the Supervising DIG on the same day. Such candidates will be re-measured on the same day or given a fresh date by the appellate authority for appearing for re-measurement. The decision of the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained. Appeal for re-conduct of PET (Run) will not be entertained.
Following Original testimonial/documents of the candidates who qualified in PST/PET will be scrutinized. Candidates who fail to produce requisite original testimonials / certificates will be eliminated from the recruitment process and no candidates will be allowed provisionally.
- Educational certificates
- Date of birth certificate (Matriculation or 10th pass certificate).
- Domicile certificate issued by competent authority to prove their domiciliary status.
- SC/ST and OBC Certificate, if applicable. It should be on the proforma as prescribed. Caste certificates which are not in the prescribed manner of advertisement notice will not be accepted.
- If a candidate applies in the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) but does not produce caste certificate in prescribed format at the time of documents verification, then his candidature will be cancelled forthright.
- Caste certificate different from domicile State of candidate will not be considered. Both certificates (Caste and Domicile) should be issued by the same State.
- Candidates belonging to hill areas of the Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkha, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Leh and Ladakh, Kashmir Valley and North Eastern States should produce the certificate issued by SDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority for getting relaxation in height and chest.
- Candidates belonging to Tribal or Adivasis including Mizos and Nagas should produce Tribal certificate issued by SDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority for getting relaxation in height and chest.
- Discharge certificate & undertaking in case of Ex-Serviceman.
- Departmental candidate have to submit certificate from their employer.
- In case of sons/spouse of serving Force personnel, who are applying in State other than their Home State, certificate as per format given has to be produced.
- Four passport size recent photographs of the candidates.
- Certificate from District Collector/ District Magistrate in case of children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots & communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
- Domicile certificate for those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 for age relaxation.
- In addition to the original certificates, the candidates will also bring Xerox/photo-copy of educational and caste certificates etc.
The candidates who qualify in PST/PET, Identity Check and Documentation will be called for OMR based Written Examination. Admit card to the eligible candidates, will be uploaded in the website cisfrectt.in by mentioning date and venue on which they are required to appear for written test. Qualified candidates may download their call letter/admit card through above website. The written test will be as under:
- The written test will be conducted on OMR based.
- The question paper will be set to assess the general awareness/ general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in English/ Hindi.
- The questions will be set bilingual in English/ Hindi.
- The written test will be of 100 marks consisting of 100 objective type multiple choice questions to be answered in two hours.
After completion of PST/PET, documentation and Written Examination, State and category wise merit lists for (UR/SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen) will be drawn separately in respect of each State/UTs on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test.
In case tie in marks, the merit list will be prepared in the following order :
- The candidate older in age gets preference.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate with more height and higher educational qualification will be placed above.
- Further, tie if any shall be resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of names i.e. a candidate whose name begins with the alphabet (English) which comes first in the alphabetical orders get preference.
The final selection of the candidates will be made in order of merit in each category and allotted vacancy to each State. The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection will normally be as under:
- General & Ex-servicemen : 35%
- SC/ST/OBC : 33%
No waiting list will be kept/ maintained.
Only those candidates who find a place in the select list as per the available vacancy in each category in the State will be called for medical examination. The Department shall have the discretion to fix different qualifying standards for candidates belonging to different State/categories taking into consideration vacancies allotted to each State/UT. Candidates selected for detailed medical examination may download their call letters/admit card through CISF website. Candidates will be declared either FIT or UNFIT.
State/Category wise Vacancies
For more details, candidates can download advertisement of CISF Constable Recruitment in Fire Cadre 2017-2018.