Central Reserve Police Force released CRPF Head Constable Admit Card 2016 for PST, Written Examination, Skill Test one by one as per the schedule. Candidates can download Admit Card of CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 online from the official website. In the first place, candidate should be aware of roll number and date of birth. Either that, or you can download CRPF Admit Card 2016 by using application number of date of birth. Otherwise it is also feasible for you to download the CRPF Head Constable Admit Card 2016 using name and date of birth. The candidates can download the CRPF HC Admit Card 2016 through the official website. Get more information about CRPF admit card, exam centers etc on this page.
Latest News: – Admit Card for the Review Medical Examination (RME) of CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2015-16 has been released. Scroll down to download.
Schedule of events for the CRPF HC Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Availability of Admit Card for PST / DV||19 Jun 2016|
|PST / Document Verification||10 Jul 2016 to 10 Sep 2016|
|Availability of Admit Card for Written Exam||05 Oct 2016|
|Date of Written Examination||23 Oct 2016|
|Availability of Admit Card for Skill Test||23 Nov 2016|
|Date of Skill Test||30 Nov 2016 to 07 Feb 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card for Medical Test||23 Dec 2016|
|Date of Medical Test||From 29 Dec 2016|
CRPF Head Constable Admit Card 2016
CRPF issued the Admit Card for the PST & Document verification online after the scrutinization of application received. CRPF have already uploaded the Admit Card for PST on the official website of CRPF from where the candidates can download them. CRPF issues Head Constable Admit Card 2016 for written examination for candidates who qualifies PST & Document verification stage. CRPF has issued the Admit card 2016 for Skill Test for candidates who qualifies the written examination. Now the CRPF has issued the Admit card 2016 for Review Medical Examination (RME) for candidates who qualifies the Skill test. We have provided the direct link for CRPF Head Constable Admit Card 2016 is released officially.
Download CRPF Admit Card 2016 Here
- Click here to download CRPF Head Constable Admit Card for Review Medical Examination (RME).
Click here to download CRPF Head Constable Admit Card for Medical Test. Click here to download CRPF Head Constable Admit Card for Skill Test. Click here to download CRPF Head Constable Admit Card for Written Examination. Click Here to view the list of qualified candidates for written examination. Click here to download CRPF Head Constable Admit Card for PST / Serutiny of Documents.
Candidates can download their admit card by entering Roll Number & DOB / Application Number & DOB / Candidates Name & DOB.
Official website for CRPF Admit Card 2016 is crpfindia.com
At each stage of the examination, the identity of the candidate will be checked with the Identity Card / Admit card produce by the candidate. Biometric Identification, if required will be taken by the board. The candidates appearing for CRPF examination should produce call letters / Admit cards downloaded from Website, during various phases as prescribed and should attend all tests / examination.
Instruction for CRPF HC Skill Test 2016
- Result of written examination conducted on 23 Oct 2016 (Sunday) has been declared.
- List of qualified and un-qualified candidates uploaded in website “ www.crpfindia.com” and “www.crpf.nic.in” . or click here to check list.
- Next stage of recruitment i.e. Skill test will be conducted at 37 designated centres wef 30 Nov 2016 to 07 Feb 2017.
- Admit card for Skill test uploaded in website “ www.crpfindia.com”. Candidates may download their admit cards from above link for appearing in skill test.
- Candidates qualifying in Skill test will be eligible for appearing in medical examination at 13 earmarked centres. Medical examination of qualified candidates will commence wef 29 Dec 2016. Detail of centers earmarked for conducting medical examination has been provided in Admit card of each candidate.
- Candidates not submitted valid caste certificate while reporting at recruitment centre for first phase i.e. pst/scrutiny of documents are advised to carry valid caste certificate in prescribed format at the time of Skill test and submit at the recruitment/examination centre. Candidates not carrying valid caste certificate will not be allowed to appear in skill test.