Latest news on CRPF Head Constable Result 2016
Final Result of CRPF Head Constable 2016 written exam has been declared by Central Reserve Police Force. Complete lists of qualified and not qualified can be viewed here.
The force had conducted written examination on 23rd of October 2016. Result of written exam has been announced on 20th of November 2016. Final Result has been announced on 19 Sep 2017.
CRPF Head Constable Result 2016
|Declaration of CRPF Head Constable Result 2016 of PST / DV||05 Oct 2016|
|Date of CRPF Head Constable Written Examination||23 Oct 2016|
|Declaration of CRPF Head Constable Result 2016 of Written Exam||20 Nov 2016|
|Declaration of CRPF Head Constable Final Result||19 Sep 2017|
CRPF Head Constable Result 2016 is declared by the CRPF after the completion of each stage and final merit list after completion of whole selection process. Read more information about CRPF Head Constable Result 2016 given below.
- The CRPF HC Result 2016 for each phase is declared sequentially one after the other viz. physical standard test, written examination, skill test, medical examination.
- The CRPF Head Constable Final Result 2016 is a merit list prepared on the basis of performance of the candidates in the mentioned tests.
- After completion of CRPF selection procedure, category wise merit lists namely General, SC, ST, OBC and Ex-servicemen is drawn separately. The merit list / CRPF Head Constable Result 2016 is compiled on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in written test by the candidates.
Check Final Result here
Check result here
The list of finally selected candidates is displayed on the notice board of recruitment centres and also posted on CRPF website as well as published in all leading newspapers followed by issue of an offer of appointment. We have also provided the direct link to check the CRPF Head Constable Result 2016.
Latest news on CRPF Result
- Vacancies advertised through Employment news vide notification date 21/03/2016 are likely to change due to administrative reasons. Final changes will follow through corrigendum which will be published in Employment News.
- Changes in vacancies will also be intimated through corner notice, which will be uploaded in “www.crpf.nic.in” and “www.crpfindia.com.”
- The answer key to the question of written examination conducted on 23/10/2016(Sunday) uploaded in website “www.crpf.nic.in” and “www.crpfindia.com” for knowledge/reference of candidates.
- Result of written test has been declared on 20 Nov 2016.
- Skill test and Medical examination commenced wef 30/11/2016 to 28/01/2017.
- Candidates are advised to visit website time-to-time for latest developments on subject recruitment.
Get Here CRPF Result 2016 for PST / Security of Documents: Click Here.
You can also check list of candidates who can appear for exam here.
The final CRPF Head Constable Result 2016 is drawn on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in written test by the candidates. In case tie in marks, the merit list will be prepared in the following manner:
- The candidate older in age gets preference.
- If the tie still persists, it is finally resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of names in English i.e. a candidate whose name begins with alphabet which comes first in the alphabetical order gets preference.
- No waiting list shall be maintained / kept.
At the time of joining the Force, an undertaking shall be taken from all the candidates selected for appointment, that if at any stage of their service career they are found to be colour-blind, they will be boarded out as per SHAPE policy in vogue.
Post carries all India service liability and candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India / abroad.
New Contributory Pension Scheme to Central Government employees which has come into effect from 01/01/2004 will be applicable to all selected candidates.
The selected candidate will be sent for training at any of the training institutions of CRPF. The services of those who fail to complete the training successfully are liable to be terminated.