CRPF Head Constable Result 2020 – Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) declares the result for CRPF head constable online. CRPF head constable result is declared on the official website, crpf.gov.in. CRPF releases a PDF having names and roll number of the selected candidates. This year, CRPF has released 1412 vacancies. Selection to these vacancies is done based on 05 stages – written examination, physical standard test, PET, checking of testimonial and medical examination. Get here complete details for CRPF head constable result 2020 including the process to check result, selection process, training, and other information.
CRPF Head Constable Result 2020
The maximum number of chances allowed candidates to take CRPF head constable is 03. Note down the important dates for CRPF head constable result 2020 from the table provided below
|CRPF Head Constable Result 2020||Important Dates|
|CRPF Head Constable 2020 Exam Dates||19 April 2020|
|CRPF Head Constable result||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check CRPF head constable result 2020 as per schedule at crpf.gov.in.
Preparation of CRPF Head Constable 2020 Merit List
To know about the process for the preparation of merit list, refer to the information provided below:
- For each category, CRPF release a seperate merit list.
- CRPF head constable merit list is prepared based on the aggregate marks. These marks are calculated based on marks in written test, weightage of 04 years of service, good grading in courses and sports.
- The total aggregate marks for the preparation of the merit list are 220 marks. (160+20+20+20)
CRPF Head Constable 2020 Qualifying Marks
Check the qualifying marks for CRPF head constable 2020 as provided in the official notification.
Cut off percentage of marks for Written Examination
|Category||Percentage of Marks|
Cut off percentage of marks for each part of examination
CRPF Head Constable 2020 Vacancies
Check the number of vacancies released for CRPF head constable in the table provided below:
Gender wise distribution of vacancies:
Category wise distribution of vacancies:
Selection Procedure for CRPF Head Constable Result 2020
Check the selection procedure for CRPF Head Constable below:
- The first stage of the selection procedure is written examination. Candidates have to take an OMR based test.
- The offline exam is conducted for 03 hours.
- Candidates have to attempt 160 questions for 160 marks.
- Questions asked in the question paper is of 10+2 level.
- All the candidates who secure minimum qualifying percentage, qualify for a physical standard test.
|General candidates||170 cms||157 cms|
|Applicants belonging to Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorakhs, Dogras, Marathas, candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir||165 cms||155 cms|
|All candidates belonging to ST category||162.5 cms||150 cms|
Chest (male candidates)
|General candidates||80 cms||85 cms|
|Applicants belonging to Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorakhs, Dogras, Marathas, candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir||78 cms||83 cms|
|All candidates belonging to ST category||76 cms||81 cms|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Candidates who qualify physical standard test are called for PET.
- There is no specified marks for PET.
- It is mandatory for candidates to qualify the PET round.
|100 meters race in 16 seconds||100 meters race in 18 seconds|
|106 km race in 06.30 minutes||106 km race in 04 minutes|
|Long jump 12 feet in 03 chances||Long jump 09 feet in 03 chances|
|high jump 03 feet 09 inches in 03 chances||high jump 03 feet in 03 chances|
Checking of Testimonial
- Those who are able to qualify the written examination, PET round, and physical standard test are called for a testimonial (records) round.
- In this round, those candidates who have been exceptionally good in sports are given extra marks. Check the marks allotment below:
Weightage for good grading courses – 20 marks
|Name of the course||Grading marks|
|Section commander course (now renamed as HCPC)|
|Basic PT course|
|Advance PT course||AX – 20 marks|
AY – 18 marks
BX – 16 marks
BY – 14 marks
|Un-armed combat course|
|Training of Trainers (TOT)|
Weightage for Sports achievement – 20 marks
|Sports||Representation and makrs|
|Karate||International level – 20 marks |
National level – 18 marks
State / force level – 16marks
- Those candidates who are declared qualified in all rounds of selection (written exam, physical standard, PET, record testing) are called for medical examination.
- Each candidate who appears for the medical examination is declared either fit or unfit.
- Pregnancy at the time of medical examination leads to cancellation of candidature.
Note: Candidates have to undergo a separate LDCE course and are put under probation of 02 years.
How to check CRPF Head Constable Result 2020?
After the commencement of the examination, candidates can check their result for CRPF head constable. In order to do so, follow the steps provided below to check CRPF head constable result:
1st step: Visit the official website of CRPF, crpf.gov.in or click on the direct link provided above to check the result.
2nd step: On the home page, scroll a little to get the ‘recruitment’ section. Click on ‘view all’ link.
3rd step: After this, a new page is displayed on the screen. On the left side, ‘results’ tab is present. Click on that tab.
4th step: Result for all the recruitment process is displayed on the screen. Search for the post name and click the link against it to check result.
5th step: Now, a PDF file is displayed on the screen. Candidates can check for their selection using their roll number/name.
Details present in CRPF Head Constable Result
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Rank offered
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) works under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. It is the largest Central Armed Police Force of India. CRPF came into existence as Crown Representative Police on July 27, 1939. Later (after Indian independence), it came to known as its now name Central Reserve Police Force. This was done after the enactment of CRPF Act on December 28, 1949.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”550″ tag=”result”]