CSIR NET Dec Application Form 2018 – he Human Resource Development Group of CSIR has provided the link for checking the application status on csir.hrdg.in. The registered candidates can check the status of their application form. To check the status the candidates have to insert the form number and date of birth. The last date to submit online applications was October 17, 2018. Now the process has been extended for two days. The candidates can submit their applications till October 17, 2018. The Application Forms was available online at the official website of CSIR-HRDG http://www.csirhrdg.res.in. The exam date for CSIR NET 2018 is December 16, 2018. The Applications for JRF/NET are invited twice in a year by CSIR. The detailed information regarding the CSIR NET Dec Application Form 2018 has been provided on this page.
CSIR NET Dec Application Form 2018
Candidates can apply for center change before October 30, 2018. Before filling the Application Form, candidates should make sure that they are fulfilling the eligibility requirements. Important dates regarding the CSIR NET Dec 2018 has been given below
|CSIR NET Dec 2018||Important Dates|
|Application Form will release on||25 Sep 2018|
|Last date to apply|
|Last date to apply for the center change||30 Oct 2018|
|Registration Status will be available from||15 Nov 2018|
|Exam Date||16 Dec 2018|
Status of Application: Click here to check the application status.
Apply Online: Process Over…………….!!
Notice Regarding Extension of Application Process
Application Fee will be paid through online mode only. To pay the fees, candidates are required to use the facility of payment gateway. Use Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking to pay the examination fees. There will be no extra transaction charges while paying through payment gateway facility. The examination fee for different categories is as follows
|Category||Examination Fee (in Rupees)|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||500/-|
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- Your signature should not be in Full CAPITAL LETTERS.
- The candidates should fill one application form only if any candidate fills and submits more than one application then the application last submitted by the candidate will be considered.
- Those candidates who belong to OBC Creamy layer will be considered in the General category. Those candidates should fill ‘General’ as their category while filling the application form.
- Concession for examination fee will be valid only if the candidate attaches a self-attested category certificate. If the candidate fails to do so, then the claim for concession will be rejected.
How to apply for CSIR NET Dec 2018?
Before applying, candidates must read all the instructions carefully to avoid any kind of mistake in the Application Form. Candidates can apply for CSIR NET Dec 2018 by applying at the official website, or by following the steps that has been given below
- Click on the direct link which is given above to register for CSIR NET Dec 2018.
- To register for the exam, the aspirants need to enter details such as Email ID, Mobile Number, create your own password, etc.
- After entering the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- On submitting the login details, the candidates will receive the OTP at their Email ID and Mobile Number. Enter the OTP and submit it, after which you can proceed to fill in details in the Application Form.
Step 2: Fill in Details in the Online Application
- In the CSIR UGC NET Application Form, the aspirants need to enter the following information:
- Choice between Lectureship (LS) or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) from the drop down menu
- Select one subject.
- Specialization name
- Select the medium of exam
- Name of the candidate
- e-mail address
- Mobile number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Category etc
- Address of the candidate
Details of Qualifying Degree:
- Maximum marks
- Marks obtained
- Month and year of passing
- Name of the Institute
Step 3: Upload Documents
After entering the necessary information, the aspirants need to upload the following documents as per the specification given below.
|Size||Max – 280×360 pixels
Min – 150×180 pixels
|File size||less than 150 Kb|
|Size||Max – 280×120 pixels
Min – 100x40pixels
|File size||less than 150 Kb|
|File size||Less than 400 KB|
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
- After filling all the details, there will be two option at the end of the page- ‘Preview and Submit’ and ‘Reset’. If you have completed all the details, then preview your application and then submit it. If you have made any mistake and you see it after preview, then click on the ‘Edit Application’ and make the suitable changes.
- In the last step, you will be asked for fee payment. Click on ‘Proceed for Payment’ for the examination fee.
- An Application Number will be generated after you submit your application form. Note it down for future purpose. Make sure to take a print out of your Application Form.
If you have any queries about the CSIR NET Dec 2018 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.