CTET 2018 Answer Key – CBSE has released CTET Final Answer Key 2018 for the set I, J, K, L, N, M, O, P on January 07, 2019 at ctet.nic.in. The answer key for Paper 1 and 2 has been released. Along with this the public notice for the candidates who want to avail the calculation sheets, with OMR copy also released. The candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- on or before February 07, 2018. The final answer key is in the form of pdf, which contains the correct answer. The result of CTET 2018 is expected to be available in January 2019. Check more details about CTET 2018 Answer Key from this page.
CTET Official Answer Key 2018 by CBSE
Use the links below to get CTET answer key 2018 for all the sets
- CTET Paper 1 Final Answer Key 2018 – Available for Set I, J, K, L!
- CTET Paper 2 Final Answer Key 2018 – Available for Set M, N, O, P!
Set wise CTET 2018 answer key links are given below for both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
CTET Answer Key 2018
Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by CBSE. The exam is held in offline mode and the CBSE, releases the answer key for it. Along with the answer key, the OMR sheet and the objection window is open as well. The candidates can submit their objections till December 30, 2018 by 05 pm.
|CTET Answer Key 2018||Date|
|Date of CTET 2018 exam||09 Dec 2018|
|The release of CTET unofficial Answer Key 2018||09 Dec 2018|
|CTET Official Answer Key with ORM 2018 released on||28 Dec 2018|
|Last date to submit CTET Official Answer Key and OMR 2018||30 Dec 2018|
|Displaying of CTET Final Answer key 2018||07 Jan 2019|
Public Notice by CBSE To Avail Calculation Sheet of CTET 2018
- Click here to download the above pdf.
How to Download CTET 2018 Answer Key from the Login?
- Answer Key: Click here to download the CTET Official Answer Key 2018.
The candidates can download the answer key of CTET 2018 from the links above. The process to download the CTET Official Answer Key 2018 is as mentioned below:
- Go to ctet.nic.in. or on the link provided above.
- Click on the link for ‘CTET 2018 Answer Key’.
- A new login opens and will look as shown below:
- Then, enter registration number and password to access the login.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the answer key of CTET 2018.
How To Raise Objection on CTET Answer Key 2018?
To raise the objection the candidates have to pay the fee. The fee has to be paid for a question. At first, the candidates should be certain about his/her explanation for the answer. Then only the objection should be raised along with the proper reference. Without any reference, the objection will not be considered. The candidates have to use the same link for raising the objection which is provided above.
The candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- for each question.
Mode of payment
The mode of payment for raising the objection is online, they have to pay it through Debit Card/ Credit card.
How to Get Photocopy of OMR Sheet with CTET Answer Key 2018?
According to the latest notification by CBSE, the OMR sheet and the Answer Key of CTET examination will be displayed on CTET website ctet.nic.in. The candidates will be able to see the answer sheet in the login. If any of the candidates wants to get the OMR sheet then they may also do so.
To get a photocopy of the CTET OMR Sheet, the candidates will have to pay Rs. 500 to CBSE. The money is to be paid via Demand Draft, which is to be prepared in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, payable at Delhi. Candidates can make the DD from any Nationalized Bank.
How to Calculate Marks through CTET 2018 Answer Key?
To calculate score through CTET answer key 2018 the candidate should know the exam pattern. It is as follows:
Exam pattern of the question paper for CTET Paper 1 is as follows.
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Language I – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Language II – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Mathematics – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Environmental Studies – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Total – 150 questions, total 150 marks.
Exam pattern of the question paper for CTET Paper 2 is as follows.
- Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Language I (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Language II (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- For any other teacher – either (Mathematics and Science) or (Social Science) – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- Total – 150 questions, total 150 marks.
Process to Calculate Marks via CTET Answer Key 2018
Once candidates get the answer keys of CTET 2018 exam, candidates can get an idea of the marks in the exam. Before proceeding to calculate marks, ensure that you are matching keys against the question paper set / code received by you during the exam.
- Check the number of options you have marked correctly in the exam.
- For each correct answer, you will get one (1) mark.
- There is no negative marking in CTET 2018 exam.
Total marks = (Number of correct answers) x (1).
Live CTET Paper 1 Answer Key by Aglasem
Live CTET Paper 2 Answer Key by Aglasem
CTET 2018 Question Papers
CTET Question Paper of Paper 2 held on 9 Dec 2018
CTET Question Paper of Paper 1 held on 9 Dec 2018
CTET 2018 Official and Unofficial Answer Key 2018
It is very clear that the unofficial answer key of CTET 2018 is that which is released by the coaching institute. Whereas, the official answer key is provided by CBSE. The unofficial answer key may or may not be released for all the Paper and sets. Whereas, the official CTET answer key will be available for all the sets and Papers.
The unofficial answer key is little less reliable. However, candidates can still use it to predict their performance in the examination. The official answer key is more reliable. However, if the candidates feel that there is error(s) in the official key then the candidates can submit objections against it.
CTET Cut Off / Qualifying Marks 2018
In order to qualify in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, candidates need to obtained the CTET cut off marks. As published by CBSE in the CTET 2018, the cut off score is as follows.
- CBSE will issue Eligibility Certificate to candidates securing 60% and above marks.
- Hence, candidates should get upto or more than 90 marks to qualify the exam.
- The validity period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
CTET 2018 Result
The result of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018 exam will be declared on the official website. All test takers can check CTET results online at www.ctet.nic.in. To check result, enter roll number as issued during filling up of the application form. It is expected that the result of CTET 2018 will be available by 3rd week of January 2018.
All questions in CTET test are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. After the results declaration, CBSE will issue CTET marks statement in January 2018, onwards.
Significance of CTET 2018 Answer Key for Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Answer keys of CTET Paper 1, and Answer keys of CTET Paper 2 are for the primary stage, and elementary stage respectively.
- There are four different sets of CTET 2018 question papers. Check the CTET Answer Key 2018 for respective set only to know the actual answers.
- CTET 2018 answer key of Paper 1 contains answers of 150 MCQs of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, and Environmental Studies.
- CTET 2018 answer key of Paper 2 contains answers of MCQs of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Science, Social Studies / Social Science.
About CTET Answer Keys 2018
- CTET 2018 Answer Keys by coaching centers is released a few hours after they exam, and the were given here for the reference of candidates.
- You may have estimated your marks as per those keys, but keep in mind that calculation of scores for CTET Result will be done according to official CBSE CTET Answer Key 2018.
- Central Board of Secondary Education is not only releasing official CTET 2018 Answer Keys but also inviting objections.
- In the given time duration you can login to check official CTET Answer Key 2018 and know precisely the correct answers.