CTET 2018 Answer Key for I, J, K, L, N, M, O, P sets. Now get CTET Answer Key 2018 for Paper 1 and Paper 2 from this page. Candidates can use the unofficial CTET Answer Key 2018 to know their estimated CTET result. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will also display CTET Official Answer Key 2018 at ctet.nic.in. It will be available by the end of December 2018. Along with the answer key, the Board will also display OMR sheets and candidates can attain photocopy of it by remitting Rs. 500/- via Demand Draft. If there are any discrepancies in CTET Answer Key, candidates can send the objection to CBSE. The objections to the answer key should be submitted before the deadline. Know all the details about CTET 2018 Answer Key, process to download it, marking scheme, question paper and more from this page.
CTET Answer Key 2018
We are updating this page with live Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 answer keys by Aglasem. Get the answer key for your set, from the respective link below:
- CTET Paper 2 Answer Key 2018 – Available for Set M, N, O, P!
- CTET Paper 1 Answer Key 2018 – Available for Set I, J, K, L!
सीटीईटी आंसर की 2018 की जानकारी हिंदी में – यहाँ से पाप्त करें
Set wise CTET 2018 answer key links are given below for both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Paper 1 Answer Key
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test paper 1 for classes I to V (primary stage) are given here.
|CTET Question Paper Set (2018)||CTET Paper 1 Answer Key (2018)|
|CTET 2018 (Dec) Paper 1 Set I||Click here for CTET Paper 1 Answer key 2018|
|CTET 2018 (Dec) Paper 1 Set J||Click here for CTET Paper 1 Answer key 2018|
|CTET 2018 (Dec) Paper 1 Set K||Click here for CTET Paper 1 Answer key 2018|
|CTET 2018 (Dec) Paper 1 Set L||Click here for CTET Paper 1 Answer key 2018|
Live CTET Paper 1 Answer Key by Aglasem
Paper 2 Answer Key
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test paper 2 for classes VI to VIII (elementary stage) are given here.
|CTET Question Paper Set (2018)||CTET Paper 2 Answer Key (2018)|
|CTET 2018 (Dec) Paper 2 Set M||Click here for CTET Paper 2 Answer key 2018 – Key published for all subjects!|
|CTET 2018 (Dec) Paper 2 Set N||Click here for CTET Paper 2 Answer key 2018 – Key published for all subjects!|
|CTET 2018 (Dec) Paper 2 Set O||Click here for CTET Paper 2 Answer key 2018 – Key published for all subjects!|
|CTET 2018 (Dec) Paper 2 Set P||Click here for CTET Paper 2 Answer key 2018 – Key published for all subjects!|
Live CTET Paper 2 Answer Key by Aglasem
CTET 2018 Question Papers
CTET Question Paper of Paper 2 held on 9 Dec 2018
CTET Question Paper of Paper 1 held on 9 Dec 2018
CTET Answer Key 2018 Dates
Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by CBSE. The exam is held in offline mode and the coaching institute, as well as CBSE releases the answer key for it. The answer key by the coaching institutes is released on the exam day. The answer key for Paper 2 is available since a few hours after the exam ended at 12:00 noon. Likewise, CTET Paper 1 Answer Key was released a little after 4:30 pm.
|CTET Answer Key 2018||Date|
|Date of CTET 2018 exam||09 Dec 2018|
|The release of CTET unofficial Answer Key 2018||09 Dec 2018|
|CTET Official Answer Key 2018 will release on||Jan 2019|
Answer Key: CTET Official Answer Key 2018 will be published on the official website www.ctet.nic.in.
CTET 2018 Official and Unofficial Answer Key 2018
It is very clear that the unofficial answer key of CTET 2018 is that which is released by the coaching institute. Whereas, the official answer key is provided by CBSE. The unofficial answer key may or may not be released for all the Paper and sets. Whereas, the official CTET answer key will be available for all the sets and Papers.
The unofficial answer key is little less reliable. However, candidates can still use it to predict their performance in the examination. The official answer key is more reliable. However, if the candidates feel that there is error(s) in the official key then the candidates can submit objections against it.
How to Download CTET 2018 Answer Key?
The candidates can download the unofficial answer key of CTE 2018 from the links above. The process to download the CTET Official Answer Key 2018 is as mentioned below:
- Go to ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the link for ‘CTET 2018 Answer Key’.
- A new login will open and will look as shown below:
- Then, enter registration number and password to access the login.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the answer key of CTET 2018.
How to Get Photocopy of OMR Sheet with CTET Answer Key 2018?
According to the latest notification by CBSE, the OMR sheet and the Answer Key of CTET examination will be displayed on CTET website ctet.nic.in. The candidates will be able to see the answer sheet in the login. If any of the candidates wants to get the OMR sheet then they may also do so.
To get a photocopy of the CTET OMR Sheet, the candidates will have to pay Rs. 500 to CBSE. The money is to be paid via Demand Draft, which is to be prepared in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, payable at Delhi. Candidates can make the DD from any Nationalized Bank.
How to Calculate Marks through CTET 2018 Answer Key?
To calculate score through CTET answer key 2018 the candidate should know the exam pattern. It is as follows:
Exam pattern of the question paper for CTET Paper 1 is as follows.
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Language I – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Language II – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Mathematics – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Environmental Studies – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Total – 150 questions, total 150 marks.
Exam pattern of the question paper for CTET Paper 2 is as follows.
- Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Language I (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Language II (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- For any other teacher – either (Mathematics and Science) or (Social Science) – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- Total – 150 questions, total 150 marks.
Process to Calculate Marks via CTET Answer Key 2018
Once candidates get the answer keys of CTET 2018 exam, candidates can get an idea of the marks in the exam. Before proceeding to calculate marks, ensure that you are matching keys against the question paper set / code received by you during the exam.
- Check the number of options you have marked correctly in the exam.
- For each correct answer, you will get one (1) mark.
- There is no negative marking in CTET 2018 exam.
Total marks = (Number of correct answers) x (1).
CTET Cut Off / Qualifying Marks 2018
In order to qualify in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, candidates need to obtained the CTET cut off marks. As published by CBSE in the CTET 2018, the cut off score is as follows.
- CBSE will issue Eligibility Certificate to candidates securing 60% and above marks.
- Hence, candidates should get upto or more than 90 marks to qualify the exam.
- The validity period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
CTET 2018 Result
The result of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018 exam will be declared on the official website. All test takers can check CTET results online at www.ctet.nic.in. To check result, enter roll number as issued during filling up of the application form. It is expected that the result of CTET 2018 will be available by 3rd week of January 2018.
All questions in CTET test are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. After the results declaration, CBSE will issue CTET marks statement in January 2018, onwards.
Significance of CTET 2018 Answer Key for Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Answer keys of CTET Paper 1, and Answer keys of CTET Paper 2 are for the primary stage, and elementary stage respectively.
- There are four different sets of CTET 2018 question papers. Check the CTET Answer Key 2018 for respective set only to know the actual answers.
- CTET 2018 answer key of Paper 1 contains answers of 150 MCQs of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, and Environmental Studies.
- CTET 2018 answer key of Paper 2 contains answers of MCQs of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Science, Social Studies / Social Science.
About CTET Answer Keys 2018
- CTET 2018 Answer Keys by coaching centers is released a few hours after they exam, and the were given here for the reference of candidates.
- You may have estimated your marks as per those keys, but keep in mind that calculation of scores for CTET Result will be done according to official CBSE CTET Answer Key 2018.
- Central Board of Secondary Education is not only releasing official CTET 2018 Answer Keys but also inviting objections.
- In the given time duration you can login to check official CTET Answer Key 2018 and know precisely the correct answers.