CTET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2017 for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test will be released online at ctet.nic.in. The admit card for CTET 2017 will be issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education to those candidates only who would have submitted the application form completed in all aspects before the due date. The document contains the exam venue and timing, candidate details, and other important information. Candidates will be able to download their admit card by entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
Discrepancies in the hall ticket should be brought to the notice of CBSE immediately after it is downloaded. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry their CTET 2017 Admit Card. Candidates are advised to download their e-admit Card and read the instruction carefully on schedule time, prohibited items and reach the examination center well in time to avoid hardship.Along with the admit card, candidates should also bring a photo identification proof to the exam center.
CTET 2017 Admit Card Important Dates
|Admit card of CTET is available from||To be notified|
|Date of CTET 2017 exam||To be notified|
CTET 2017 Admit Card
The admit card is a necessary document which candidates need to carry with themselves in order to appear for the test. The admit card for CTET 2017 will be available online only. Candidates will be able to download their admit card through the link that will be provided on this page.
Candidates may visit the official website of CBSE CTET at www.ctet.nic.in
How to download CTET Admit Card 2017 from www.ctet.nic.in?
The procedure to download CTET 2017 Admit Card is simple and candidate friendly. Follow the steps given below with illustrations to smoothly get your CTET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2017 from the CBSE CTET website.
1. Visit the official website of CBSE CTET at http://ctet.nic.in or click on the direct link (the link for downloading the admit card will be updated on this page) for downloading the admit card.
2. You will be taken to the page to download admit card of CTET 2017. Enter details in the form to log in.
3. Download and print the hall ticket issued by CBSE for appearing in the CTET 2017 exam.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card
The admit card of CTET 2017 shall contain the following information.
- Name of candidate,
- Date of birth,
- Photograph and Signature of candidate – In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact CTET for necessary correction.
- Paper (CTET Paper 1 or 2),
- Language of paper,
- Examination center.
Valid photo identity to be brought for the examination
- PAN Card,
- AADHAAR Card,
- Voter Identity Card,
- Driving License.
What to do in case if Forgot Registration Number?
Candidates can retrieve their registration number by Click on Forgot Registration Number tab on the login page of the result. Enter Name of Candidate, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, and Paper Applied.
What to do in case of any discrepancy or error in the CTET 2017 Admit Card?
In case of any discrepancy/visibility or mismatch in the particulars and photograph/signatures on a-Admit Card vis-a-vis particulars stated on the confirmation page, the candidates may send their request through e-mail to the CTET authorities.
Important instructions for the candidates
- The examination rooms/hall will be opened 90 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates should take their seat immediately after the opening of the examination hall. The candidate must show the Admit Card downloaded from CTET official website for admission in the examination room/hall.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and occupy their allocated seat only.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the paper is over. Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their Answer Sheets to the Invigilator on duty and sign the attendance sheet the second time. Cases, where a candidate has not signed the Attendance Sheet second time, will be deemed not to have handed over the OMR Sheet and dealt with as an unfair means case.
- Fifteen minutes before the commencement of the paper each candidate will be given sealed Test Booklet with an Answer Sheet placed inside it. Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidates will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen only provided by CTET.
Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the centers:
- Any stationary item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard etc.
- Any communication devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wrist watch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices like Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
Books recommended for CTET Preparation
|CTET Success Master for Classes I to V||Buy Online|
|CTET Paper I Practice Sets and Solved Paper (in Hindi)||Buy Online|
|Child Development & Pedagogy for CTET||Buy Online|
|CTET Success Master for Paper I (in Hindi)||Buy Online|
|CTET Success Master Paper II Maths & Science||Buy Online|
|CTET Success Master Paper II Social Studies / Social Science||Buy Online|
|CTET Paper II – 15 Practice Sets (Maths and Science)||Buy Online|
|CTET Paper II – 15 Practice Sets (Social Studies)||Buy Online|
If you have any queries regarding CTET Admit Card 2017, please ask in comments below.