BCIL will announce the Admit Card 2018 for the Examination of DBT Junior Research Fellowship held on 18 Mar 2018. Candidates who will fill their application form on or before the last date of application can download their DBT JRF Admit Card 2018 from here. Candidates can check all the details regarding DBT JRF Admit Card 2018 from this page below.
DBT JRF Admit Card 2018
Admit Card for DBT Junior Research Fellowship 2018 Examination will be available online at BCIL website. The DBT JRF Admit card will be issued by Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt of India. Candidates can also download their Admit Card for appearing in the Examination from the direct link which will be provided below.
|Date of issue of eligible candidates list||19 Feb 2018|
|Admit Card Download||27 Feb 2018|
|Date of Online Test||18 Mar 2018|
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available at www.bcil.nic.in.
How to download the DBT JRF Admit Card 2018?
Candidates who will fill their Application form can download their DBT JRF Admit Card 2018 from here by follow the following steps.
- First candidate have to visit the BCIL website.
- Find the link for DBT JRF Admit Card 2018 in latest section in home page.
- Click on that link.
- After Clicking on the link a new window open, candidates have to enter their Details like registration number, roll number, date of birth, user id or password.
- After entering the details, Click on Submit Button.
- Admit Card will be displayed on candidates computer screen.
Candidates are advised must bring their DBT JRF 2018 Admit Card on the day of exam, without this candidates will not be permitted to enter in the Examination hall.