BCIL announced the Admit Card 2018 for the Examination of DBT Junior Research Fellowship scheduled to be held on March 18, 2018. Candidates who filled their application form on or before the last date of application can download their DBT JRF Admit Card 2018 from here. Candidates can check all the details regarding DBT JRF Admit Card 2018 from this page below.
DBT JRF Admit Card 2018
Admit Card for DBT Junior Research Fellowship 2018 Examination is available online at BCIL website. The DBT JRF Admit card has been issued by Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt of India. Candidates can also download their Admit Card for appearing in the Examination from the direct link which has been provided below.
|Date of issue of eligible candidates list||19 Feb 2018|
|Admit Card Download||27 Feb 2018|
|Date of Online Test||18 Mar 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
How to download the DBT JRF Admit Card 2018?
Candidates who filled their Application form can download their DBT JRF Admit Card 2018 from here by follow the following steps.
- First candidate have to visit the BCIL website.
- Find the link for DBT JRF Admit Card 2018 in latest section in home page.
- Click on that link.
- After Clicking on the link a new window open, candidates have to enter their Details like registration number, roll number, date of birth, user id or password.
- After entering the details, Click on Submit Button.
- Admit Card will be displayed on candidates computer screen.
Candidates are advised must bring their DBT JRF 2018 Admit Card on the day of exam, without this candidates will not be permitted to enter in the Examination hall.