RBI Grade B 2021 – The admit card for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 is now available online at rbi.org.in. Also, the exam pattern for RBI Grade B 2021 Phase 2 Exam is out. As per the notice, RBI Grade B 2021 Exam Date is scheduled for March 06, 2021. Also, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released new notification for Grade B Officer recruitment. The RBI Grade B Phase II Exam will take place on March 31, 2021 and April 01, 2021. Candidates can check below the exam pattern, eligibility criteria, and selection process of RBI Grade B recruitment 2021.
Latest: The admit card for RBI Grade B Officer 2021 is now available. Click here to download!
RBI Grade B 2021
The recruitment for RBI Grade B is announced for the DR- General, DR- DEPT and DR DSIM. Candidates can check below some important dates related to RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021.
|Release of online application form||28 Jan 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||15 Feb 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||26 Feb 2021|
|Gr B (DR) General phase 1 and DEPR/DSIM paper 1 examination||06 Mar 2021|
|Gr B (DR) DEPR/DSIM Phase 2||31 Mar 2021 and Apr 01, 2021|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
|Interview Dates||To be announced|
RBI Grade B Phase-II Exam Pattern 2021
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021
The admit cards for RBI Grade B Officer recruitment releases in online mode. The admit card releases through the candidate login. Candidates have to enter the Registration number and Password to download the admit card from login. It is compulsory for candidates to carry the admit card along with a valid photo Id proof at the exam centre.
Admit card acts as a verification for students at the exam centre. Candidates can check below the list of acceptable photo Id proofs.
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead
- e-Aadhar card
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity card with photograph
RBI Grade B Officer 2021 Notification
The official notification for RBI Grade B Officer recruitment is now available. Refer to the snapshot of the RBI Grade B Officer notification below.
RBI Grade B 2021 Vacancies
Candidates can check below the number of vacancies for different posts for recruitment in RBI.
|Officers in Grade B (DR General)||270|
|Officers in Grade B (DR DEPR)(Department of Economic and Policy Research)||29|
|Officers in Grade B (DR DSIM)(Department of Statistics and Information Management)||23|
RBI Grade B 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria for RBI Grade B 2021.
Age Limit – The applicant should be more than 21 years of age and less than 30 years of age, as on January 01, 2021. Applicants can check below the relaxation in upper age limit below.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- J&K (Domicile issued between January 01, 1980, to the December 31, 1989) – 5 years
- Ex-Service Men – 5 years
- PwD – 10 years
Nationality – Applicant should be an Indian citizen. The citizens of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, Refugee, Pakistan, Burma, The United Republic of Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Malawi, Zambia, Zaire, Ethiopia, East African countries of Kenya and Vietnam can also apply only if they want to settle in India permanently.
Educational Qualification – Different educational qualification is required for each post. Candidates can check below the requirements for each post.
|Officers in Grade B (DR) General||Graduation degree or professional qualification with 60% marks|
Postgraduation/ Equalrnt technical qualification with a minimum of 55% marks
|Officers in Gr B (DR) – DEPR||Master’s Degree in Economics/ Quantitative Economics/ Econometrics/ Mathematical Economics/ Finance/ / Integrated Economics Course/ PGDM/ MBA Finance/Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics that is .agricultural/ business/ developmental/ applied|
|Officers in Gr B (DR) – DSIM||Master’s Degree in Mathematical Statistics/ Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/|
Econometrics/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Master’s Degree in Mathematics/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta/ M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute
Number of Attempts – General category students who have appeared for paper 1 six times are no more eligible. Whereas there is no bar for the reserved category to appear for the exam.
RBI Grade B 2021 Application form
The application form for RBI Grade B 2021 releases in online mode. Candidates can check below the steps to fill the application form.
1st step. First, the candidates have to register themselves to fill the application form. Candidates name, email id and Contact details will be required for the registration process.
2nd step. After the registration, a Registration Id and password will be generated.
3rd step. Candidates can use the same Id and password to fill out the application form.
4th step. Candidates also have to pay the application fee to successfully submit the application form.
Candidates can check below the application fee as per last year exam.
|Category||Fees in Rs.|
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates can check below the exam pattern for RBI Grade B 2021 exam.
- Duration of Exam – 2 hours.
- Maximum marks – 200.
- Questions Type – Objective type
- Language of paper – Bilingual except for English section
- Subjects –
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Thpe of questions – Both Descriptive and objective questions
- Total duration – 4.5 hours.
- Maximum marks – 300 (100 marks for each section)
- Language of paper: Bilingual except English section
|Paper I – Economic and Social Issues||120 minjutes|
|Paper-II – English (writing skills)||90 minutes|
|Paper III – Finance and Management||120 minutes|
Preparation for RBI Grade B 2021 Exam
The exam is conducted in 2 phases. The syllabus for both the phases is very different. Phase 1 has more of English language, Quantitative aptitude, General awareness and reasoning type questions. Whereas phase 2 is conducted for 3 papers Economic and social issues, English and finance and management.
- Syllabus and Preparation material – It is important to understand the requirements of the entrance exam to start preparing for it. RBI has given its particular set of the syllabus for the entrance exam in the official brochure.
- Time Management – It is the most important aspect be it any entrance exam time management is always important. Work on accuracy and speed from the initial phase only.
- Practise previous year question papers – Candidates should make it a habit to practise previous years question paper. Practising previous years question papers gives an idea of the exam pattern.
RBI Grade B 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check below the syllabus as per last year’s exam.
Syllabus for Phase 1
RBI Grade B Reasoning syllabus.
- Blood relation
- Inference, assumption, argument and conclusions based on statements
- Coding – decoding
- Data sufficiency and Interpretation
- Analogy Test
- Seating arrangement
- Weight arrangement
- Classification (Odd Man Out) Test, and others
RBI Grade B English Language Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze test(fill in the blanks)
- Sentence Formation
- Para jumbles
RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equation Comparison
- Data Sufficiency
- Time Speed and Distance
Syllabus for Phase 2
Economic and Social Issues (Paper 1)
- Growth and Development
- Sustainable Development and Environmental issues.
- Economic Reforms in India – Industrial and Labour Policy
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Role of Economic Planning and others
English Writing Skills (Paper-II)
This section assess candidate’s writing skills including the expression and comprehensive ability.
Finance and Management (Paper-III)
- Financial System
- Financial Markets
- General Topics
- Management: its nature and scope
- The Management Processes
- Planning, Organisation, Staffing, Directing and Controlling
- The Role of a Manager in an Organisation.
- Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation
- How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale
- Upward, downward and lateral communication
- Barriers to Communication,
- Mechanisms of Corporate Governance and others
RBI Grade B 2021 Exam Centre
Candidates can check below the exam centre for RBI Grade B exam. The exam centres given below are on the basis of last year exam.
For Phase 1
Centres for Phase – II – Gr B (DR) – General / Paper II & III (DEPR /DSIM)
RBI Grade B Selection Process 2021
It is a four phase selection process.
- First, the candidates have to appear for a preliminary exam (PHASE 1)
- Candidates who qualify the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the Phase 2 exam.
- Those who qualify the Phase 2 exam will be called for Interview round
- The final selection of candidates will be on the basis of both the Written exam and the interview round.
RBI Grade B 2021 Result
The Reserve Bank of India releases RBI Grade B officer result 2021. The result is announced in the form of pdf. Only the region and roll number of qualified candidates will be mentioned in the pdf. The result is announced separately for General, DEPR, and DSIM. A category wise cut off is also released and displayed on the website.
Candidates who qualify the exam will be eligible to appear for the interview process. Candidates will get call letters for interviews indicating the roll number, date, time and venue of interview on the registered email id.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was founded in 1935. It is fully owned by the Government of India and plays a major role in the economic development of India and development of a strategy for the Government of India. RBI controls the issuance and supply of rupee. It conducts recruitment for government job seekers and bank job aspirants. Their recruitment is done for several posts from time to time. RBI has four regional representation South in Chennai, East in Kolkata, West in Mumbai and North in New Delhi.
Ans : The selection process consists of Phase-1 preliminary exam, phase-2 exam and personal interview. The final selection is made on the basis of candidate’s performance in all the 3 phases of the recruitment process.
Ans : You must take photo ID proof along with the admit card to the exam centre for all the stages of RBI Grade B exam.
Ans : There are 3 papers in RBI Grade 3 exam. The first paper will be Economic and Social Issues, the second will be English (writing skills) anf the last paper will be Finance and Management.
Ans : The paper will be of 2 hours with 200 objective type questions.
Ans : There are total of 322 vacancies for RBI Grade B recruitment 2021