RBI Grade B 2022– Reserve Bank of India Grade B is a national-level exam for the post of RBI Grade B officers. The RBI Grade B 2022 prelims exam is scheduled to take place on May 28, 2022 for Grade B General and July 02, 2022 for Grade B DEPR*/DSIM.Moreover, RBI Grade B is an online mode examination. The selection of candidates is done on the basis of performance in three phases – Preliminary, mains, and personal interview. Candidates can get an elaborate description of RBI Grade B 2022 here in this article.
RBI Grade B 2022
Reserve Bank of India conducts the RBI Grade B examinations annually for the recruitment of Grade B officers- DR, DSIM, DEPR in the common seniority group(CSG). Grade B officers post is a good option for those who are searching for job reputation, good salary, and security. It is a managerial job for those who want to make a career in the field of the banking sector. The responsibilities of RBI Grade B officers include ensuring the effective functioning of banks under the Reserve Bank of India.
|Release of online application form||28 Mar 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||18 Apr 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Gr B (DR) General phase 1 and DEPR/DSIM paper 1 examination||Gr B (DR) – 28 May 2022|
Gr B (DR) DEPR/DSIM – 02 Jul 2022
|Result declaration Phase 1||To be announced|
|Gr B (DR) Phase 2||Gr B (DR) – 25 Jun 2022|
Gr B (DR) DEPR/DSIM – 06 Aug 2022
|Result declaration Phase 2||To be announced|
|Interview Dates||To be announced|
RBI Grade B Overview
RBI Grade B examination is one of the eminent examinations of our country. Every year, lakhs of candidates participate in the exam to get shortlisted for Grade B officers- DR, DSIM, DEPR in the common seniority group(CSG). Read overview on RBI Grade B examination below:
|Name||RBI Grade B 2022|
|Organization||Reserve bank of India|
|Eligibility Criteria||10th pass/ 12th pass/ Graduate/ Post-graduate can apply|
|Application fees||General – INR 850|
Reserved – INR 100
RBI Grade B 2022 Notification PDF
Aspirants can check the RBI Grade B 2022 notification pdf below:
RBI Grade B Eligibility 2022
The applicants willing to take the RBI Grade B exams are to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying for the exam.
Eligibility on age Limit
- The candidates must be between the age of 21-30 years as of September 1, 2022
- The age is relaxed for the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- The upper age limit is relaxed to 32 years for candidates holding M.Phil qualifications and 34 years for a Ph.D. degree
Eligibility in educational qualification
- Officers in Grade B (General) – Candidates must possess 60% of marks in 10th standard, 12th standard well as in bachelors’ degree
- Officers in Grade B(DEPR) – Candidates must have a Masters Degree in Economics/ Finance/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Integrated Economics Course/ Quantitative Economics with at least 55% of marks, 50% for reserved category
- Officers in Grade B (DSIM) – Candidate must have Master Degree in Mathematics/ PG Diploma in Statistics from reputed an Institute, or M. Statistics from ISI with 55% mark in all semesters OR Candidates must have PG Diploma in Business Analytics from ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur, IIM Calcutta with 55% of marks OR Candidates must have a master’s degree in Mathematics/ Economics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Econometrics/ Statistical and Informatics from IIT Kharagpur with at least 55% in each year
RBI Grade B Application Form 2022
The Reserve Bank of India will release the application forms with the release of notification. The candidates can fill the RBI Grade B application form 2022 through online mode. Candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the RBI Grade B 2022 exam form
- Go to the official website of the Reserve Bank of India- rbi.org.in/
- Enter personal and educational details asked
- Candidates shall upload scanned copies of the photograph, signature, thumb impression, the handwritten declaration
- Pay the application fee applicable via online Payment mode, Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Take a printout of the receipt of payment made
RBI Grade B Application fees
Candidates applying for the RBI Grade-B exam must pay the application fee through Online payments like through Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit card. The application fee for the RBI Grade B 2022 has been mentioned below
RBI Grade B 2022 Exam Pattern
The applicants must have a clear idea about the exam pattern of the RBI Grade-B post, before preparing for it. The RBI Grade B 2022 is divided into three phases, Phase-I, Phase-II, and Interview Round. The exam pattern for the phases is mentioned below.
RBI Grade B 2022 phase I
Phase I consists of four sections. The marks distribution for phase has been described below
RBI Grade B 2022 phase II
Phase II comprises three sections. The marks distribution for phase II has been described below
|Subject||Type of paper||Marks|
|Economic and social issues||Objective||100|
RBI Grade B 2022 syllabus
The candidates must be clear about the RBI Grade-B syllabus so that they can prepare well.
RBI Grade B Phase I
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General awareness
RBI Grade B Phase II
- Economic and social issues
- English(writing skills)
- Finance and management
Recommended: RBI Grade B Mock Test – Free Official Link!
RBI Grade B Preparation Tips 2022
Candidates aspiring to join RBI should begin their preparations today. Start with basics by learning and understanding the RBI Grade B exam pattern and syllabus. Thereafter practise as much you can with the help of RBI Grade B mock test. Prepare a study plan allocating equal and required time for the preparation. In the following video shared by EduTap – Regulatory Bodies Examinations know how to crack RBI Grade B examination in first attempt.
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022
Candidates applying for the exam get their respective RBI Grade B admit cards through online mode. Aspirants must keep their Application Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/ Password ready to login and download the call letter. Read more about RBI Grade B admit card below:
- Admit card for the RBI Grade B 2022 shall be made available on the official website, rbi.org.in
- The admit card will be issued to all those candidates who have qualified for the Phase-I examination
- The applicants must download their admit cards by entering the registration number on the link for RBI Grade B 2022 link for admit cards
- Aspirants need to carry Grade B call letter to exam centre along with photo id card and 02 photographs.
RBI Grade B 2022 Result
On concluding the examination, the Reserve Bank of India declares RBI Grade B result 2022 online at rbi.rog.in. The results shall be declared separately for the phases. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the results
- Go to the official website of the Reserve Bank of India- rbi.org.in
- Click on the “results” tab and then on RBI Grade B results 2022
- Enter the roll number of the candidate and the name of the candidate
- View and download the results
RBI Grade B Selection Process 2022
Aspirants will be shortlisted for RBI Grade B examination based on 03 rounds which are as follows –
- Prelims Examination – First, the candidates have to appear for a preliminary exam (PHASE 1). Aspirants have to secure sectional cut-off as well as aggregate marks in order to clear this stage.
- Mains Examination – Candidates who qualify the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the Phase 2 exam.Similar t the phase 1, aspirants have to obtain minimum cut-off marks as prescribed by the board section wise and in aggregate to clear this stage.
- Interview – Those who qualify the Phase 2 exam will be called for Interview round. This stage is conducted for 50 marks in total. Aspirants are shortlisted for interview based on mains exam only.
- The final selection of candidates will be on the basis of both the mains exam and the interview round.
About RBI Grade B
Reserve Bank of India conducts the examination each year for the recruitment of candidates in the post of DR, DEPR, DSIM. RBI Grade B is a managerial job with the responsibility of overlooking the functioning of a bank. This online mode exam is conducted in three phases. RBI Grade B officer is one of the most admired posts in the banking sector. It is an excellent opportunity to work for the Reserve Bank of India
RBI Grade B 2022 FAQs
Ans : The selection process consists of Phase-1 preliminary exam, phase-2 exam and personal interview. The final selection is made on the basis of candidate’s performance in all the 3 phases of the recruitment process.
Ans : You must take photo ID proof along with the admit card to the exam centre for all the stages of RBI Grade B exam.
Ans : There are 3 papers in RBI Grade 3 exam. The first paper will be Economic and Social Issues, the second will be English (writing skills) anf the last paper will be Finance and Management.
Ans : The paper will be of 2 hours with 200 objective type questions.
Ans : There are total of 294 vacancies for RBI Grade B recruitment 2022