DBT Junior Research Fellowship 2018 Application Form was available online at official website of BCIL. Interested and eligible candidates who satisfied with the eligibility criteria were able to fill the DBT JRF Application Form 2018 from here. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction carefully regarding the Application Form. Candidates can get all the details regarding DBT JRF Application Form 2018 from here.
DBT JRF Application Form 2018
Application form for BET 2018 had released on January 02, 2018. The last date to fill the application form was February 05, 2018 and now the approved candidate list for appearing in the BET has been released.
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application||02 Jan 2018|
|Last date for Completion of On Line Registration||05 Feb 2018|
- Approved Candidates List: Click here to check the list of candidates approved for the BET 2018.
- Apply Online: Application process is over now.
Official website: www.bcil.nic.in.
Before filling the DBT JRF Application Form 2018
Kindly follow the instructions below before you start registration:
- Check your eligibility for BET 2018 by referring to the advertisement on the website.
- Ensure you have a valid and unique email address and mobile number.
- “*” (asterisk) indicates a mandatory field. The boxes marked with this symbol are mandatory.
- Keep the following information ready information for filling the form as given here like Personal details, Qualifying Exam Mark sheets, Applicable Certificates to upload, Scanned images of your passport photo and signature.
Candidates are required to fill their DBT JRF Application Form 2018 from the official website of BCIL. Candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the process for proceeding the further rounds. The direct link for registering online is given above.
The application fee is Rs. 1000/-
Instruction for filling the DBT JRF 2018 Application Form
Steps for Registration for BET 2018 are as follows:
- Register to create a Profile
- Login with system generated User ID and Password
- Submit Application, process payment (if applicable).
Upon creating a profile, you will receive a User ID and Password on your registered email ID and mobile number. Using these credentials you can login as Registered Applicant to fill the Application form. The application may be saved at any stage and can be re-visited to complete later. Once the form is submitted, you will not be allowed to edit any details in the Application form.
Step 1 Registration to get User ID and Password
- Go to: https://www.bcil.nic.in
- Then click on ‘BET 2018 – Apply Online’
- Then click on `New Registration’, you will be directed to the registration form.
The entries in registration form cannot be changed once submitted, hence, ensure that you enter the required information as below correctly.
Step 2 Fill Application Form
Registered Users Click on `Applicant login’ for Application form with User ID and password received on your email and mobile number.
Please read the important instructions carefully and click on ‘Continue’ button.
The Application Form is categorized into the following four sections:
- Personal Details
- Qualification Details
- Document Upload
Once you have completed the last section, your application is considered complete. Post this, changes to any information provided on the application form is not possible. However, you may print or save the form from the website by login in again.