DBT JRF Question Papers with Answers – One of the most important learning resource required in preparations for DBT JRF examination are the previous year question papers. Candidates can check and download DBT JRF Question Papers with Answers from the direct links provided here on this page. The DBT JRF Question Paper has two sections. Section A consists of questions from General Science, Mathematics, Chemistry, General aptitude, Analytical & Quantitative Ability, General Biotechnology, etc. and part B consists of questions from specific areas of Biotechnology. Download DBT JRF Question Papers with Answers here and use them to prepare for the exam.
DBT JRF Question Papers with Answers
Solving DBT JRF Question Papers with Answers can help candidates get a very clear idea of the difficulty level of the DBT JRF Exam. In addition, one can also analyse the papers to know about typical questions asked over the years, high marks yielding sections or the type of questions that are asked in the exam. The DBT JRF Question Papers with Answers are provided below with direct links to download them.
DBT JRF 2019 Question Papers
DBT JRF 2018 Question Papers
DBT JRF 2017 Question Papers
DBT JRF 2016 Question Papers
Importance of DBT JRF Question Papers with Answers
The DBT JRF Question Papers with Answers can immensely help candidates to analyse the exam better and prepare for it in a more informed manner. Insights gained from referring to the previous year’s papers can helo candidates devise their preparation as well as their final exam day strategy. It can also guide the students to select the right topics and areas to prepare to score well in the DBT JRF exam. The advantages of the same are given below.
- By solving past year’s papers candidates become familiar with the pattern and the level of examination. This helps in making the candidate mentally prepared for the exam.
- The past year’s paper contains the questions from the most important areas or topics. So solving these helps in identifying those topics and then working on them.
- These question papers can also be used as mock papers and can be used to test the preparation level, exam techniques, and strategy.
- Solving past year’s papers also increases the confidence of the candidate and can help a lot on the exam day.
- The past papers along with answer keys are also a great source to practice a variety of actual exam level questions and with the help of answer keys, you can match your answers also.
About DBT JRF
National Testing Agency is entrusted with the responsibility to conduct the Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) by the Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Department of Biotechnology, Government of India once a year. The exam is held to qualify candidates as eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship for pursuing research in the subject of Biotechnology.
The Computer-Based Tests of the DBT JRF must be passed by all candidates in order to qualify. The NTA releases two merit lists. Those who qualify in Category I become eligible for getting a fellowship upon registering for a PhD. Category II candidates can get appointments in DBT sponsored projects and can enrol in PhD as per institutional norms.