Delhi High Court Admit Card 2019 – The High Court of Delhi releases the admit card for the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019. in online on the official website, delhihighcourt.nic.in. The Delhi High Court Admit Card 2019 is available over login for which the candidates need to enter email id, date of birth, and password. The admit card acts as an entry ticket to the exam hall. So, candidates must make sure that they carry the Delhi High Court Admit Card 2019 in a printed format along with valid id proof. Know in detail about Delhi High Court Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 from this page.
Delhi High Court Admit Card 2019
No candidate can appear for the exam without the valid admit card. So, do not forget to carry it on the exam day. The students can download the admit card form this page. Check the important dates of Delhi High Court Admit Card 2019 by referring to the table below.
|Name of the Post||Download Admit Card|
|Issuance of admit card for Senior Judicial translator examination||Click Here|
|Issuance of Personal Assistant Examination – 2018 Interview Admit Card||Click Here|
|Release of Admit Card for the written test of Judicial Translator Examination – 2019||Click Here|
Steps to download the Delhi High Court Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates can download Hall Ticket/call letter from the official website, the link for the same is given above in the table. Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the Delhi High Court Admit Card 2019.
- Visit the official website of Delhi high court website, delhihighcourt.nic.in or click on the link given on this page.
- Now, click on the appropriate link for the post and recruitment in which you have applied.
- After that, a login is going to appear on the screen in which the candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth or email id.
- The Delhi High Court 2019 admit card is going to appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of it to carry it on the day of the examination.
Forgot Login Details To Download Delhi High Court Admit Card 2019
If you are unable to find the Hall Ticket you were looking for here, please visit delhihighcourt.nic.in. Candidates must keep the login details carefully with them till the time recruitment process gets over completely. However, the candidates can retrieve the login details if he or she has forgotten the same. Follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of Delhi high court website, delhihighcourt.nic.in or click on the link at this page.
- Now, navigate to the link of the admit card.
- You will see a login in which the candidate has to click on the “Reset” option.
- Now, the candidate needs to enter the required details to retrieve the login credentials.
Details Mentioned on Delhi High Court Admit Card 2019
The candidates must carefully check all the details given on the admit card. The information on the hall ticket should be correct as per their information. The following details below are given on the Admit Card of the High Court Delhi 2019.
- Candidates’ Name
- Name of the Parents
- Roll number
- Exam Venue
- Starting time of the exam
- Complete address of the exam hall
- Exam Date
- Reporting time
- Exam Name
- Important Instructions
- Duration of exam
- Timings of the Exam
What To Carry Delhi High Court Exam 2019
Only those candidates are eligible to enter the examination hall who carry the relevant documents. No candidate is allowed to appear for the recruitment process without the relevant admit card. Check the documents given below which candidates to bring in the exam day.
- A Hard copy of Delhi High Court Admit Card 2019
- A photo Id proof like Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport (Any), etc.
- The candidates are advised to keep admit card safe and bring Admit Card downloaded from the website at the time of examination.
- Students must hand over the same to the Invigilator during marking their attendance, failing which their candidature or performance in the written test will not be considered.
- The aspirants should make sure that they reach the exam hall prior to the reporting time.
- Candidates should not carry any kind of electronic devices like phone, iPad, calculators, etc at the exam venue.
- Items like a notebook, paper, and any kind of written material are strictly prohibited at the examination hall.