Delhi High Court Admit Card 2020 – The High Court of Delhi has released the admit card for the Delhi High Court recruitment in online mode at official website, delhihighcourt.nic.in. The Delhi High Court 2020 admit card is available over login for which the candidates need to enter email id, date of birth, and password. The admit card acts as an entry ticket to the exam hall. So, candidates must make sure that they carry the admit card for Delhi High Court in a printed format along with valid id proof. Know in detail about Delhi High Court Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 from this page.
Delhi High Court Admit Card 2020
No candidate can appear for the exam without the valid admit card. So, do not forget to carry it on the exam day. The students can download the admit card form this page. Check the important dates of Delhi High Court Admit Card 2020 by referring to the table below.
|Name of the Post||Download Admit Card|
|Delhi High Court HJS 2019 Mains Admit Card 2021||Admit Card|
|Delhi High Court Chauffeur||Notice for witten test & skill test – Click here | Admit Card|
|Delhi High Court Despatch Rider-cumProcess Server||Notice for date of interview – Click here|
Admit Card/Interview letter
|Issuance of admit card for Skill Tests in respect of |
Private Secretary (Departmental) Examination – 2019
|Issuance of admit card for Senior Personal Assisatnat |
|Issuance of admit card for Senior Judicial translator examination||Click Here|
|Issuance of Personal Assistant Examination – 2018|
Interview Admit Card
|Release of Admit Card for the written test of |
Judicial Translator Examination – 2019
Steps to download the Delhi High Court Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates can download Hall Ticket/call letter from the official website, the link for the same is given above in the table. Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the Delhi High Court Admit Card 2020.
- Visit the official website of Delhi high court website, delhihighcourt.nic.in or click on the link given on this page.
- Now, click on the appropriate link for the post and recruitment in which you have applied.
- After that, a login is going to appear on the screen in which the candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth or email id.
- The Delhi High Court 2020 admit card is going to appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of it to carry it on the day of the examination.
Forgot Login Details To Download Delhi High Court Admit Card 2020
If you are unable to find the Hall Ticket you were looking for here, please visit delhihighcourt.nic.in. Candidates must keep the login details carefully with them till the time recruitment process gets over completely. However, the candidates can retrieve the login details if he or she has forgotten the same. Follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of Delhi high court website, delhihighcourt.nic.in or click on the link at this page.
- Now, navigate to the link of the admit card.
- You will see a login in which the candidate has to click on the “Reset” option.
- Now, the candidate needs to enter the required details to retrieve the login credentials.
Details Mentioned on Delhi High Court Admit Card 2020
The candidates must carefully check all the details given on the admit card. The information on the hall ticket should be correct as per their information. The following details below are given on the Admit Card of the High Court Delhi 2020.
- Candidates’ Name
- Name of the Parents
- Roll number
- Exam Venue
- Starting time of the exam
- Complete address of the exam hall
- Exam Date
- Reporting time
- Exam Name
- Important Instructions
- Duration of exam
- Timings of the Exam
What To Carry Delhi High Court Exam 2020
Only those candidates are eligible to enter the examination hall who carry the relevant documents. No candidate is allowed to appear for the recruitment process without the relevant admit card. Check the documents given below which candidates to bring in the exam day.
- A Hard copy of Delhi High Court Admit Card 2020
- A photo Id proof like Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport (Any), etc.
- The candidates are advised to keep admit card safe and bring Admit Card downloaded from the website at the time of examination.
- Students must hand over the same to the Invigilator during marking their attendance, failing which their candidature or performance in the written test will not be considered.
- The aspirants should make sure that they reach the exam hall prior to the reporting time.
- Candidates should not carry any kind of electronic devices like phone, iPad, calculators, etc at the exam venue.
- Items like a notebook, paper, and any kind of written material are strictly prohibited at the examination hall.