Delhi Judicial Service Exam Admit Card 2019 – The High Court of Delhi has released the admit card for the Delhi Judicial Service Main Exam 2019 at delhihighcourt.nic.in. To download the admit card, you need to login with the application number, date of birth and email id. The examination is held in two phases i.e. Prelims & Mains. The pay scale for the candidates who will qualify the Delhi Judicial Service exam, both prelims & mains, the salary will be based on the 7th CPC revised corresponding pay matrix i.e. ₹ 56100-177500. For more details regarding Delhi Judicial Service Exam Admit Card 2019, candidates are advised to go through the page.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam Admit Card 2019
The Admit Card is available on the official website of the High Court of the Delhi (delhihighcourt.nic.in). Below a schedule is given which indicates the important dates & details related to the Delhi Judicial Service Exam Admit card 2019
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card||13 Sep 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Date||22 Sept 2019 (Sunday)|
|Main Exam Admit Card||04 Oct 2019|
|Main Exam Date|
|Availability of Answer Key||to be announced|
Main Exam Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card for the Delhi Judicial Service Main Examination 2019.
How to download the Admit Card?
The Delhi Judicial Service Main Examination 2019 is available on the official website of the Delhi High Court as per the schedule. Candidates can check the steps to how to download the admit card of Delhi Judicial Service Main Examination 2019, which are as follows:
- Visit the official website of Delhi high court (delhihighcourt.nic.in). (OR)
- Click on the link available on this page for direct access.
- Enter the details like registration number or the online application number, D.O.B & email id.
- Cross-check the details submitted by you before clicking the “submit” button.
- Click on submit button and take print out of admit card.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the downloaded admit card for further clarification & usage.
The Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2019 is going to be held in two stages which is as follows:
- Prelims Examination.
- Mains Examination.
|Preliminary Examination||Main Examination|
|Objective Type based examination||Written based examination|
|25% marks will be deducted||–|
|Candidates will be shortlisted for the Main Exam based on Prelims.||Candidates will be called for the Viva voce based on Mains.|
Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019 Answer Key
For every competitive examination it is most important to get the official answer key for the Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) 2019. The answer key contains all the correct answers & the answers attempted by the candidates in the written examination. As a reference candidates can use the answer key to calculate their marks & result in advance. The official answer key will be available on the official website of the Delhi High court after the prelims examination. It is advised to all the candidates that they should get the answer key as soon as the conducting body releases the notification about Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019 Answer Key.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam Vacancy details
Candidates who are interested in the Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019 of Delhi High Court must have the knowledge regarding the vacancy details of the Delhi Judicial Service Exam. Below a table is given which indicates the distribution of the total number of vacant post, which are distributes on the basis of different category.
Total number of vacant posts- 45
|PwD (Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness and Multiple disabilities.||02 (all backlog)|
|PwD (Locomotor disability)||01 (backlog)|
|PwD (Blind/Low Vision)||02 (backlog)|
|PwD (Hearing Impairment)||02 (backlog)|
- Out of 02 vacancies reserved for PwD (Autism, intellectual disability), specific learning disability and mental illness and Multiple disabilities( including deaf-blindness).
- 01 vacancy has been reserved in compliance with the directions of the Hon’ble Court in WP(C) No. 5948/2019 titled Bhavya Nain vs. High Court of Delhi. & Anr.” and is subject to the outcome in the written petition.
- The vacancies are subject to change. No request for rechecking and revaluation of papers would be entertained as the same is not provided for in the Delhi Judicial Service Rules, 1970.
- After Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) 2019, the conducting will release the result separately for the examinations of Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019. Candidates can check the result of the Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019, after the official announcement by the conducting body.
Below information is given which explains the distribution of the total number of vacant posts of Delhi High Court. The vacancy is distributed on the basis of the different categories, which as follows:
About Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019
All the candidates who are interested in the Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019, should get some information related to the examination. Candidates are advised to go through the below given details for some general information, which are as follows:
- The Delhi Judicial Service Exam is one of the most important & well-known examination for all the aspirants, who wants to be member of the Delhi High Court & want to serve the nation and also for those who qualified the exams in the field of law & justice.
- Every year the Delhi High Court releases the notification for the different vacant posts available under Delhi High Court, for every vacancy notification thousands & lacs of aspirants fill the online application form as per their eligibility & vacancies.
- In order to be part of Delhi High Court, it is mandatory to qualify both the exams of Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019, which are prelims & mains.