Delhi High Court JJA Admit Card 2020: Admit cards for the Delhi High Court JJA 2020 recruitment exams are available for download the the official website as per schedule. The High Court of Delhi releases the admit card for different stages of the recruitment exam on the website delhihighcourt.nic.in. It contains important details regarding the exam center, date and timings of the respective exam. Delhi High Court JJA Admit Card 2020 is released separately for the written exams, typing test and the final interview. Candidates must download the admit card in their own interest when released as the High Court is not going to notify anyone personally. Read this article to know the complete details of the admit card for the recruitment exams of Delhi High Court JJA 2020.
Latest: Online application window for Delhi High Court JJA recruitment 2020 is open now.
Delhi High Court JJA Admit Card 2020
The admit card for the Delhi High Court JJA recruitment 2020 is releasing before the exam. Applicants must note that the admit card is not sent by post or any other means to the address of correspondence. Candidates must download the admit cards themselves as per schedule.
|Start of online |
|19 Feb 2020|
|Last date to register||11 Mar 2020|
|Last date to apply||11 Mar 2020|
|Admit card release||To be announced|
|Date of exam (Preliminary)||To be annonced|
|Date of exam (Main)||To be announced|
Download admit card here: Candidates can download Delhi High Court JJA Admit Card 2020 as per schedule from delhihighcourt.nic.in
How to download Delhi High Court JJA Admit Card 2020
Admit cards can be downloaded for each stage of the recruitment examination from the website of Delhi High Court. Admit cards are published on the website before the examination. The following simple steps can be followed to download the admit card easily.
Step 1: Visit the website of the High Court of Delhi at delhihighcourt.nic.in.
Step 2: Under the Public Notice section, click on “more”. Refer image below.
Step 3: Click on the link to download the admit card. The link is available in the list as per schedule.
Step 4: Enter the requisite details as shown in the image below and click on “Submit”.
Step 5: The admit card is displayed on the screen. Download and generate a print out of the admit card.
Important instructions for Delhi High Court JJA Admit Card 2020
The admit card is mandatorily required to appear in each stage of the examination for Delhi High Court JJA recruitment 2020. The following important points are to be considered by all applicants related to the admit card.
- The admit cards are not sent by post to any candidate. They must download the admit card in their own interest when available.
- The admit card must be printed and carried to the exam center. It must be produced to appear in the exam.
- The information contained in the admit card is very crucial. It contains the information about the exam venue, date and time of the examination.
- Candidates are advised to carry any government-issued photo identification with the admit card for verification of identity at the exam center.
Exam pattern of Delhi High Court JJA 2020 recruitment
Two stages of examination is conducted for the JJA recruitment program 2020. The first stage consist of the preliminary exam of 120 marks. The second stage consist of the main exam of 100 marks. For both the exams, time provided is 02 hours. Candidates must also appear for the typing test which is qualifying in nature. The detailed exam pattern of the preliminary and main stage examinations can be checked from below.
Exam pattern of preliminary exam
- Language: The question paper is set in English only.
- Exam mode: The exam is to be conducted offline on OMR sheets.
- Sections: There are three (03) sections of the question paper.
- Number of questions: There are 120 questions in total.
- Type of questions: All questions are objective multiple choice type (MCQ).
Check out the section wise marks distribution below
|Section||Marks per |
|Marks per |
|English language & |
|General Knowledge & |
|General Intelligence, |
Reasoning & Numerical Ability
Exam pattern of main exam
- Language: The question paper is documented in English language only.
- Exam mode: The exam is conducted offline on pen and paper.
- Sections: There are two (02) sections of the question paper viz. Part A & B.
- Type of questions: All questions are of the descriptive type.
Check out the section wise marks distribution below
|Part A (Essay)||40|
|Part B (Letter)||10|
|Part B (Grammar)||30|
|Part B (Translation)||20|
Exam pattern of typing test
- Language: The typing test is in English language.
- Exam mode: Typing test is conducted on computers.
- Duration: The typing test is conducted for a duration of 10 minutes for each candidate.
Check out the detailed exam pattern of the typing test below
About Delhi High Court JJA 2020
The Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer 2020 recruitment is conducted by the High Court of Delhi to fill up 132 vacancies. The recruitment is open for graduate candidates within the eligible age limit. Selection of candidates is to be done through a multi-stage process. The candidates are to be selected through a series of written examinations, typing test and final interview.