Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the notification regarding the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). Candidates can download the HSSC PGT Admit Card 2019 from the HSSC official website i.e. hssc.gov.in. The HSSC PGT Exam 2019 will be conducted in the month of October or November. Hall Ticket is mandatory to enter in the prescribed exam center. In order to download Call Letter, candidates have to enter the basic details such as registration Number, Date of Birth and Gender. Aspirants shall visit this page regularly for further updates.
HSSC PGT Admit Card 2019
HSSC PGT Admit card will be issued before the exam. Exam will be conducted either by Computer Based Test (CBT) or pen-paper based i.e. OMR filling. For further details such as Admit Card Status, How to Download and from where to Download HSSC PGT Admit Card 2019, candidates should go through this page briefly.
|HSSC PGT Admit Card 2019||Dates|
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Release of official Answer Key||To be announced|
|Exam Date||Oct 2019 or Nov 2019|
Call Letter: Candidates can download the HSSC PGT Admit Card 2019 as per schedule at hssc.gov.in.
How to Download HSSC PGT Admit Card 2019
All students who have applied for the posts are now waiting for their Haryana PGT Call Letter. Admit Card will be available to the candidates few days before their exam. If any changes will be made, you will be informed about it. Below we have explain you the method to download Haryana PGT Hall Tickets step wise;
- Visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection i.e. hssc.gov.in
- Go to the main menu.
- Now go to the public notice section.
- Here search for the HSSC PGT Call Letter 2019.
- Click on “HSSC PGT Call Letter 2019” link provided on the public notice section.
- Fill all the details asked in a prescribed manner such as Application Number, Date of Birth and Gender.
- Click on “Submit” Button.
- Haryana Teacher Call Letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take print out for future reference.
Details given in HSSC PGT Admit Card 2019
HSSC PGT Admit card shall contain the important details related to exam day and should be taken note of. Candidates are advised to timely download and take 2-3 prints of HSSC PGT Admit card because exam centre and timings if misunderstood, can cause massive trouble. The Admit card for HSSC PGT 2019 shall contain the following details:
- Candidate’s personal details (photo, name and signature, gender, date of birth, category, father’s name)
- Roll number
- Exam date and time
- Venue name and address
- Reporting time and gate closing time
- Important instructions related to the HSSC PGT 2019 exam
Documents to carry at the HSSC PGT Exam Center 2019
Candidates will have to carry the following documents with them along with their HSSC PGT Admit Card 2019. These documents will be used for identification purposes. The list of documents that the candidate needs to carry when they appear for HSSC PGT 2019 are as follows:
- A print out of HSSC PGT Admit Card 2019. This Admit Card has to be self-attested. Candidates will also have to attach a recently clicked, coloured passport size photograph of them on the admit card.
- An original and valid photo identity proof of the candidate. Candidates name on the photo identification document has to be exactly the same as that entered in the application form and subsequently printed on the admit card. Candidates can use any of the following valid photo ids:
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter Id card
- Aadhar Card
- Notarized Affidavit in English along with a Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address
Candidates must note that photocopies of these id documents will not be accepted. They will have to carry the id document in original and if they fail to do so, they will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
Instructions to be followed on HSSC PGT Exam Day
Candidates appearing for the HSSC PGT Recruitment exam will have to follow the below mentioned steps in order to avoid any kind of inconvenience.
- You should carry the printout of your admit card and a valid photo id with you
- The details printed on your admit card must be clearly visible
- You should arrive at the examination centre at the reporting time mentioned on your admit card
- You must not bring any prohibited item to the examination centre
- The following items will not be allowed in the Haryana PGT examination centre :
- Mobile phone
- Communication device
- Wrist watch
- Smart watch
- Fitness band
- Water bottle
- Edible items
- Pencil box
- Geometry box
- Pieces of paper
- Maps, charts, etc.
- You should not indulge in cheating or any activity that disrupt the exam
- If you are found in possession of any restricted item or using unfair means then you shall be disqualified and debarred from the exam and appropriate legal actions will be taken against you.
HSSC PGT Exam Pattern 2019
Before Starting preparation for PGT Exam, candidates should know the Exam Pattern which will help you in detailed and proper preparation of exam. HSSC PGT Exam 2019 will comprise of total 100 marks which is subdivided in two parts mentioned below.
|Socio-economic criteria and experience||10|
- Subject wise Detailed Weightage is given below:
|Subject Name||Marks (Weightage)|
|General AwarenessReasoningMathsScienceComputerEnglishHindiConcerned or relevant subject, as applicable||75% weightage|
|HistoryCurrent AffairsLiteratureGeographyCivicsEnvironmentCulture, etc. of Haryana||25% weightage|
- The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
a) if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ StatutoryBody/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 marks)
b) if the applicant is:- (i) a widow; or the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”.
c) If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class. (5 marks)
Experience: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience’ out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/ Board/ corporation/ company/ statutory Body/ commission/Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months.
HSSC PGT Answer Key 2019
HSSC PGT Answer key will be released after the completion of the entrance test. Candidates can download the answer key through online mode by entering their Application Number and Password. After downloading it, students will be able to cross-check their attempted answers with released answer key. In this way, students will be able to calculate their scores and know their qualifying status in the exam. If in case any error arises, candidates can also challenge the answer key before the last date.
About HSSC PGT 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is an organisation under Government of Haryana to recruit staff for various posts in the various Departments of the Government of Haryana and in the subordinate offices.This year a total of 3864 Vacancies for various posts have been released by HSSC( Haryana Staff Selection Commission). HSSC conducts this exam for recruitment as a Post Graduate Teachers(PGT) for HES-II Group B Services. This is a very good opportunity for those who are preparing for government jobs and for teacher jobs. The minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 42 years for applying candidates.
Discrepancy in HSSC PGT Admit Card 2019
If there is any discrepancy found in the details furnished on the HSSC PGT Admit Card or candidates facing any problem in downloading it, they should contact the HSSC Customer Care Support through phone or email from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on working days.
What discrepancies can be reported?
- If your name is misspelled.
- If your PwD/DA status is incorrect.
- If a different test city is allotted rather than the one filled during HSSC PGT Registration.
- If your photograph is not visible.
- If you are unable to download admit card despite successful registration