Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam Application Form 2018 is now available online at the High Court of Delhi official website. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the desired post and then should proceed to apply online. The application form is available from January 31, 2018. The applications must be submitted on or before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is February 15, 2018. After that, no application will be entertained by the Delhi High Court. Check more details about Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam Application Form 2017-18 in the article below.
Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam Application Form 2017-18
The aspirants must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions before proceeding to apply online. Interested candidates can fill their online application form as per the schedule provided below. Direct link to fill the online application form will also provide on this page.
|Commencement of online filling up of Application Forms||31 Jan 2018|
|Last date for creating New login for online registration||15 Feb 2018|
|Last date for filling Online Application Form and payment||15 Feb 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam Application Form.
How to apply
- Visit the official website of TS ECET 2018.
- Click on the Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam Application Form 2017-18 link.
- In the Application Form page, enter the asked details correctly.
- Pay the Application Form.
- Read all the entered details carefully and click on Submit button to submit the application form.
- Download and take print out of the submitted application form.
Note: The candidates can take printout of Application and keep it for future reference. They need not send the print out of the online application to the High Court.
The fees (non-refundable) in the sum of· Rs.1000/- for General Category candidates and Rs.200/- for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Physically Handicapped (Blind / Low vision) (mobility not to be restricted) candidates should be paid through Debit Card/Internet Banking.
A candidate shall be eligible to appear in the examination if he / she is.
- a citizen of India
- a person who has practised as an Advocate for not less than 7 years.
- a person who has attained the age of 35 years but has not attained the age of 45 years as on 1st January 2017.
Note: If on verification at any time before or after the Preliminary (Objective) Examination, Main (Descriptive) Examination and the Viva voce, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference.