Delhi Police MTS Result 2018: After the successful Completion of Delhi Police MTS Recruitment exam Delhi police recruitment cell will announce the result on the official recruitment portal. The result will contain the list of candidates who have successfully qualified the Recruitment test. Before publishing the result answer keys will be published on the official website. The result will be announced on the basis of Final answer keys after resolving objection (if any) raised by the candidates. Candidates whose name appear in the result will have to go through the next stage of the selection process which is an Interview and Documentent Verification. Candidates can get more information regarding the Delhi Police MTS Result 2018 from the article below.
Delhi Police MTS Result 2018
Result of Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018 will be announced on the official website of Delhi police Recruitment portal which is delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in. Candidates who are going to apply for the recruitment can check the result from the link below as per the official announcement.
|Exam Dates||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Result: Result will be announced on delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in
Steps to check the Result
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Delhi Police MTS Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site of Delhi Police to check the result.
- O the Homepage search for the link that says “Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018” and open it.
- Now Open the Result section.
- In the result section candidates have to enter their Roll No. and D.O.B to check the result.
- Enter the Credentials and press the Submit button.
- Result will be displayed on the screen
- Now download the result and take a Hardcopy of the result and keep it safe for future use.
Vacancy details of Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018
- Cook: 253 posts
- Water carrier: 54 posts
- Safai Karamchari: 237 posts
- Mochi (Cobbler): 14 posts
- Dhobi (Washer man): 68 posts
- Tailor: 16 posts
- Daftri: 03 posts
- Mali (Gardener): 16 posts
- Barber: 39 posts
- Carpenter: 07 post