Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017 is for posts of Postman, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, MTS. There are overall 66 vacancies. India Post released notification for Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017 at indiapost.gov.in.
Post Office Recruitment 2014-2017 are sought after by several deserving candidates looking for govt jobs in India. Delhi Postal Circle is holding re-exam for previously cancelled Postman/Mailguard examination 2014, in September 2016. In addition, there is a separate recruitment under notification no:-R&E/R-1/Rectt-Sports/2014 dated: 05.07.2016 indicates recruitment of postal assistant/sorting assistant, postman and MTS cadre under sports quota (from open market) in Delhi circle. Get here complete details of Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017 including dates, eligibility, application form, result.
Latest – Answer key of Delhi Postman 2017 has been released on 12 June 2017. Representations against answer keys can be sent between 12 June 2017 and 17 June 2017.
Notice: Exam dates for re-examination of Postman/Mailguard examination 2014 held during September 2016 in Delhi Circle has been announced. View Notice here.
Advertisement for Re-Examination for Postman / Mail Guard exam held during Septemeber 2016 in Delhi Circle has been announced. View notice here.
|Advertisement & Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit card||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017 of Postman, PA, SA, MTS
Note – Details of vacancy, eligibility, application form on this page are for notification no:-R&E/R-1/Rectt-Sports/2014. Details of admit card are only for Postman/Mailguard re-examination 2014. Details of result are for both recruitment.
Name of organization – Delhi Postal Circle
Delhi Police Office Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- Total Vacancies – 66
- Postal assistant – 16
- Sorting assistant – 7
- Postman – 28
- MTS – 15
Age limit –
- For Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant / Postman, 18-27 years (relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC / ST).
- For MTS, 18-25 years (relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC / ST).
- Age limit is as applicable on 24.08.2016.
Educational qualification –
- For Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, class 12th or equivalent examination pass.
- For Postman, class 10th (matriculation) pass.
- For MTS, class 10th (matriculation) or ITI pass.
Selection process – Selection of candidates will be made on the educational and sports qualification subject to fulfillment of other prescribed conditions.
Application fee – Rs 100 for all candidates.
How to apply / Instructions to apply – Prospectus cum application form is given online, download and fill it. Send Delhi Post Office Application Form 2016 along with fees to concerned authorities.
Delhi Post Office Recruitment Important Dates 2017
|Important event related to Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||Dates|
|Issue of notification, prospectus, application form for recruitment of postal assistant/sorting assistant, postman and MTS cadre under sports quota (from open market) in Delhi circle||July 15, 2016|
|Last date for receipt of application||August 24, 2016|
For Postman/Mailguard re-examination 2014
|Important event related to Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 (re-examination 2014)||Dates|
|Issue of re-exam notification||Apr 12, 2017|
|Release of re-exam admit card||Apr 26, 2017 to May 09, 2017|
|Date of re-exam||May 17 to 22, 2017|
|Date of Written Test Result (Also select for 2nd stage)||–|
|Admit Card for 2nd Stage||–|
|2nd Stage Exam||–|
Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Application Process is over now.
Apply now – Click here to download prospectus and application form.
Description of Post Office Recruitment 2016 Application Form.
- FORM 1 – For representing India in an international Competition in one of the recognized Games / Sports.
- FORM 2 – For representing a State in India in a National Competition in one of the recognized Games / Sports.
- FORM 3 – For representing a University in the Inter-University Competition in one of the recognized Games / Sports.
- FORM 4 – For representing a state school team in the National Games for School in one of the recognized Games / Sports.
- FORM 5 – For the awardees in Physical Efficiency performances conducted by the Ministry of Education and Social Welfare.
Submit Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Applications to be superscribed as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POSTAL/SORTING ASSISTANT/ POSTMAN / MTS IN DELHI POSTAL CIRCLE UNDER SPORTS QUOTA. Send through registered / speed post to Assistant Director (R&E), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, Meghdoot Bhawan New Delhi-110001.
Documents to be submitted with Post Office Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Fill in form and check that all details are correctly filled in it. Attach following documents.
- Attach recent passport size photographs of size 5 cm x 7 cm in the prescribed place. In addition, attach one additional identical photograph attached with application form.
- Self attested copies of all certificate to prove age.
- Self attested copies pertaining to educational qualification.
- Self attested copies of sports and Discipline.
- Self attested copies of community certificate, if applicable.
- Signed undertaking form.
Delhi Post Office Vacancy 2014 – 2017
Delhi Post Office Result 2017
Candidates will be selected on basis of their performance in sports. All certificates and details should be correct and verifiable against documents.
Order of preference for offering job in Delhi Postal Circle will be as follows.
- Highest preference will be given to candidates who have represented India in international competition.
- Next preference for Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2016 will be given to those who represented state or UT in National Championships.
- Third preference will be given by Delhi Postal Circle to candidates who represented University in Inter-University competition.
- Fourth preference for selection is for applicants who have represented State Schools in the national Sports/Games for Schools.
- Next preference will be given to those, who have been awarded National Award in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- Next preference will be given to those, who represented a State / Union Territory / University / State School Teams at the level mentioned in order two to four but could not win a medal or position, in same order of preference.
For Postman/Mailguard examination 2014
- Delhi Postal Circle is holding written exam on 10, 11, 24, 25 Sep 2016.
Delhi Postman Result 2016 will be announced by India Post at indiapost.gov.in. All candidates can open result document to check results.
Details of discipline under which recruitment will be made are given below
Candidates will be posted, on basis of Result of Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2016, to following posts
- Postal / Sorting Assistant in Post Office or Railway Mail Offices
- Postman in Post Office
- MTS in Post Office or Railway Mail Offices, MTS refers to multi tasking staff.
Scale of Pay
|Postal / Sorting Assistant||Rs. 5,200-20,200 (Pay Band-I) + Grade pay of Rs.2,400 plus admissible allowances|
|Postman||Rs. 5,200-20,200 (Pay Band-I) + Grade pay of Rs.2, 000 plus admissible allowances|
|MTS||Rs. 5,200-20,200 (Pay Band-I) + Grade pay of Rs.1,800 plus admissible allowances|
Complete details of Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2014-17 are given on this page. For more, download advertisement.