DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 – Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of Indian Limited (DFCCIL) has released the scorecard at the official website, dfccil.com. Candidates can check the scorecard for Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, Executive online y entering user id ad password. The CBT exam for Assistant and Junior Manager and Executive post was held on October 29, 2020. Know more details about DFCCIL recruitment 2020 from this page.
Latest: Scorecard of DFCCIL recruitment 2020 is now available. Check below.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2020
DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 application form is available online. Candidates can fill the application form for DFCCIL recruitment before the last date through the diret link provided below. Check below the importnat deadlines ragarding the application form for DFCCIL recruitment 2020.
|Start of application form||15 Feb 2020|
|Last Date of submission of online application form||15 Mar 2020|
|Date for Computer Based Test (CBT)||29 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of Result||16 Jan 2021|
Score Card for the candidates appeared in CBT on 29.10.2020 for posts of AM, JM & Executives in Finance, IT & HR against Advt No. 02/2020
Score Card: Click here to check the scorecard for DFCCIL recruitment 2020.
Application Fee for DFCCIL Recruitment 2020
The fee payable is non-refundable for each post of DFCCIL recruitment 2020 is to be paid online, as under:
|Assistant Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS)||Rs 1000/-|
|Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS)||Rs 1000/-|
Mode of payment: Application fee has to be paid online through the debit card, credit card and net bankings. The candidates will also bear the bank charges + GST, as applicable (if any).
DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 Helpline Numbers
For technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of online application, applicants can contact the helpdesk at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone No.: 022-61087539 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on working days.
Photograph and Signature Specifications for DFCCIL Recruitment 2020
The photograph, signature and documnet specifications for DFCCIL recruitment 2020 is given below:
|Size||50 kb-80 kb||10kb-30 kb||50kb-1000kb|
- Photograph must be a recent passport color picture (not older than 03 weeks) on light background.
- The applicant must sign with Black Ink pen on white paper
- The signature only has to be signed by the applicant and not any other person.
- Please scan the Category/Educational Qualification & Other relevant Certificate images.
Instructions for filling up online application for DFCCIL recruitment 2020
- Candidates have to apply on-line only in English through the DFCCIL website. Under no conditions will any other means / mode of filing applications be approved.
- Candidates must ensure they have Internet Explorer (version 11) or Mozilla Firefox (version 52 to 67) or Google Chrome (version 55 to 75) to fill in the Application Form.
- Candidates who submitted more than one application for the same post code are summarily dismissed.
- No documents / certificates and application forms shall be sent by post to DFCCIL.
- The online registration process involves 02 (two) steps to fill out the application form for DFCCIL. recruitment.
- Candidates will ensure completion of application form by the stipulated date and time of both Step 1 and Step 2 of the registration process along with depositing of the exam fee.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – How to apply?
To apply online for DFCCIL recruitment 2020, follow the steps below:
1st step: Go to the official website, dfccil.com or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: On the homapge, in latest new section “Advt. No. 02/2020” link will be available.
3rd step: Next click on the link a pdf will appear on the screen, now click on the link “Click here to Apply”
4th step: The instructions page will appear on the screen. Read the instructions carfefully.
5th step: Firstly candidates need to register themselves by fill the personal details as shown in image below:
6th step: After the sucessful registration, Application Sequence Number/User Id and Password will be sent to the candidate’s email id and mobile number.
7th step: Now login with user id and passowrd to fill the application form.
8th step: Now strat filling the rest of the details such as :
Personal Details: Enter the personal details such as father’s/mother’s name, nationality and martial status.
Present Address Details: Add present and permanent address details.
Qualification Details: After that candidates have to fill the educational details and work experience,
9th step: At last candidates are required to upload documents and pay application fee.
Details mentioned on DFCCIL Recruitment Application Form 2020
The details to be mentioned on DFCCIL recruitment 2020 are as follows:
- Post Applied
- Post Code
- Candidate’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Confirm Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Confirm Email ID
- Choose center 1, 2 and 3
- Select Category
- Date of Birth
- Physically Handicapped (PH)
- Ex-Service man
- Domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir
- DFCCIL Employee
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Marital Status
Present Address Details:
- Matriculation (10th) Details
- Intermediate (12th) Details
- Essential Qualification Details
- Additional Qualification details
- Work Experience Details
What after DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online?
After the successful registration submission of application form for DFCCIL recruitment 2020 candidates get their admit card. The admit card will be sent to the candidates at their registered email id. Candidates can also download the admit card for DFCCIL recruitment 2020 through the official website, dfccil.com by their registration number and password. Carry the hard copy of DFCCIL recruitment admit card along with the valid id proof.