APDCL Admit Card 2017 issued by Assam power distribution company limited after the closing of the application procedure. Admit issued to only those candidates who have submitted the complete application form in all respect. It contains all important details like Examination venue, the time slot for written examination. Downloading the Admit card and call letter for interview shall be the responsibility candidates. Check all important details regarding admit card below. Admit card for APDCL recruitment will be available for the Written examination. Admit card contains the detailed location, the address of the examination centre and instructions to be followed at the time of examination.
APDCL Admit Card 2017
Candidates can download and print Admit card through the link provided below as per the official announcement. To download admit card Candidate must enter Application no and D.O.B and submit it after downloading admit card print it and carry it to the examination hall along with them.
|Admit card||09 Nov 2017|
|Written examination||19 Nov 2017|
Admit Card: Click here to download Admit card.
Examination Centre: Click here to check the roll number wise examination center name.
APDCL Recruitment 2017 Exam Pattern
The written test shall contain two papers (Paper – I & Paper – II) of 100 marks each as indicated below. The candidates selected through written test will be called for a viva-voce examination of 36 marks.
- The questions will be of Objective type with multiple choices.
- OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) answer sheet will be provided for answering questions.
- Each question will carry 1 (one) mark for correct answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.5 (half) marks for wrong answer against each question.
- Candidates will have to use ONLY BLACK BALL PEN.
- USE OF ERASER, CHEMICAL, CORRECTION FLUID for correcting options once marked in the OMR answer sheet is prohibited and answer sheets bearing traces of such use shall not be evaluated.
- Calculator, Mobile phone and any other electronic gadgets will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Detailed location and address of the examination centre will be informed through Admit Card.