DMRC Admit Card 2020 – Delhi Metro Rail Cooperation (DMRC) has released the admit card for DMRC recruitment 2020 online. Candidates have to visit delhimetrorail.com for downloading the hall ticket. Keep user ID and password ready before downloading DMRC hall ticket. Name and complete address of the examination centre is provided to candidates through DMRC hall ticket. Ensure that applicants carry coloured printout identity proof and passport size photo to the examination center. Read the complete article to get complete information about DMRC admit card 2020.
Latest: DMRC admit card 2020 is now available. Download it through the link given below.
DMRC Admit Card 2020
Candidates have to use user ID and password provided at the time of DMRC registration. Check important dates related to DMRC admit card 2020 in the table below:
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Issuance of admit card||03 Feb 2020|
|Examination Date||17, 18, 19, 20, 21 23 & 26 Feb 2020|
Download admit card here: Click here to download DMRC admit card 2020.
Exam Schedule of DMRC Recruitment 2020
Click here to check the detailed exam schedule of DMRC Recruitment 2020
Help Desk Number: 022-68202777
Help desk email: [email protected]
How to download DMRC Admit Card 2020?
The link to access the hall ticket for DMRC recruitment is sent to candidates’ email ID. Candidates can also download the same using official website. For downloading, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
1st step: Visit the official website of Delhi metro, delhimemtorail.com or click on the link provided above.
2nd step: Next step is to click on ‘career’ tab present at the top of the home page.
3rd step: Now, candidates have to click on ‘click here to apply’ link present against the advertisement of the post.
4th step: After this, candidates have to enter their user ID and password and click on ‘submit’ button.
5th step: Candidates now have to click on ‘qualification details’ link. On the new page, candidates have to click on the ‘action’ button.
6th step: After clicking, candidates have to click on ‘hall ticket’ tab. A new page will open where candidates have to choose the ‘assessment’ and click on ‘search’ button.
7th step: Click on ‘download’ button. Admit card is then downloaded and is displayed on the screen.
Retrieve login details for DMRC Recruitment 2020
Log in details are sent to the candidate to their registered email address and mobile number. Candidates can not retrieve user ID so it is advised to keep it safe. In case, candidates have misplaced password, then follow the steps mentioned below:
1st step: Reach the login page using the step 1 to step 4.
2nd step: Click on ‘forgot password’ link.
3rd step: Enter the user ID and the captcha.
4th step: Click on ‘get password’ and login using the new password.
Details present on DMRC Admit Card 2020
The following details are present on the DMRC admit card 2020:
- Candidates name
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Post applied and post code
- Date of birth
- Applied category
- Registration number
- Address and name of the examination centre
Things to carry to DMRC Recruitment 2020 exam center
Candidates have to carry the following documents to the exam centre provided to candidates for DMRc recruitment 2020.
- Coloured printout of admit card (for clear photograph)
- Original identity proof – voter card, driving license, PAN card, passport, aadhar card, etc.
- 2 recent passport size photograph (match to the one on admit card)
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
Paper-I and Paper-II are conducted on the same day at the same centre. Candidates can refer to the examination pattern for DMRC recruitment 2020 for Paper-I and Paper-II below:
- Mode of examination: Exam is conducted in online mode (computer based examination).
- Sections of the paper: There are 4 sections in the paper – general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness, quantitative aptitude, and knowledge according to the stream.
- Number of questions: Candidates have to answer 120 questions in the given time.
- Types of question: Multiple choice questions are asked in the paper-I.
- Duration of exam: Exam is conducted for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Language of the paper: Paper is designed in Hindi and English language.
- Marking scheme: For every incorrect answer, 1/3 marks for the correct answer is deducted.
- Mode of examination: Exam is conducted in online mode.
- Language of the paper: Paper-II is designed in English language only.
- Sections: There is only one section in paper-II which is English to test the knowledge of the language.
- Duration: Paper-II is conduced for 45 minutes.
- Marking scheme: 1/3rd marks of correct answers are deducted for incorrect answers.
- Types of questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in paper-II.
- Number of questions: There will be 60 questions in paper-II.
Important instructions for DMRC Admit Card 2020
The following are the instructions which are provided on the admit card for the smooth commencement of DMRC recruitment 2020.
- Candidates have to carry a print out of the admit card to the examination centre. Without hall ticket, candidates are not allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Admit card should be submitted to the room invigilator.
- No request to change the examination centre (once allotted) is entertained.
- Candidates have to carry blue/black point pen to the centre.
DMRC Answer Key 2020
DMRC releases the answer key for DMRC recruitment online after the commencement of CBT. Candidates can access answer key from delhimetrorail.com. For downloading, candidates have to enter their user ID and password (same of registration). DMRC recruitment answer key have answers marked by candidates and the correct answers. Candidates can use official answer key for the calculation for the estimated scores in DMRC CBT. For every incorrect answers, candidates have to deduct 1/3rd marks of correct marks for a question.
About DMRC Recruitment
Delhi Metro Rail Cooperation (DMRC) conducts the recruitment process for several executive and non-executive post (regular and contractual). Posts on a contractual basis are for 2 years. The selection for different posts is organized through different selection procedure. It is compulsory for candidates to appear for medical examination. Candidates who have undergone Lasik surgery as not applicable for any post except for assistant programmer, legal assistant, accounts assistant, stores assistant, office assistant, stenographer, and assistant/CC.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”429″ tag=”admit-card”]
Leave a Reply