Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has released notification for various Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC. Maximum vacancies are for Maintainer, 1393 vacancies. Next highest number of vacancies are for Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) 1100 vacancies, and Station Controller / Train Operator (SC / TO) overall 662 vacancies. All in all for Executive and Non Executive posts there are 3428 vacancies. Interested candidates can fill their application form online. Thereafter they can download DMRC Admit Card from www.delhimetrorail.com and also check result of DMRC Recruitment 2016-17 online.
DMRC Recruitment 2016-17 related all information is here including application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, admit card, results.
- Result for Medical Test for the post of Station Controller / Train Operator (SC/TO – NE01) has been announced.
- Schedule for Medical Examination/Document verification for various posts in DMRC has been announced. Check here.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
DMRC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 for Executive and Non-Executive
Total No. of vacancies – 3428
- Executive Posts – 44
- Non-Executive Posts – 3384
Age Limit – Between 18 years to 28 years.
- For Executive post – Candidates posses GATE score, BE/B.Tech, MBA, CA/ICWA degree/certificate are eligible to apply.
- For Non-Executive post – Candidates posses Graduate degree, Engineering Diploma, ITI in specific trade are eligible to apply.
Selection Process – Selection process are different for all the posts which is mention below. Candidates can check the complete selection process from below.
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 150/-
How to Apply – Candidates are required to apply online from the official portal. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
|Commencement of Online Registration||16 Sep 2016|
|Application fee to be paid||17 Sep to 18 Oct 2016|
|Last date to generate bank challan||15 Oct 2016|
|Last date for Registration||15 Oct 2016|
|Admit Card||12 Nov 2016 onward|
|Written Exam||27 Nov 2016 onward|
|Result||05 Jun 2017 – E04, 05, 06
22 Mar 2017 – E01, 02, 03
23 Mar 2017 – NE01
09 Jun 2017 – NE03, 04
20 Jun 2017 – NE02
|Psychometric test||03 Apr to 25 Apr 2017 – NE01|
|Psychometric test Result||05 May 2017 – NE01
Executive Category Posts
|Post Code||Name of Post||Education Qualification|
|E01||Asstt. Manager / Electrical||GATE qualified candidates for the year 2016. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks in B.E./B.Tech (Electrical / Electronics / Civil) respectively from a Govt. recognized University / Institute., with a valid GATE score in 2016.|
|E02||Asstt. Manager / S&T|
|E03||Asstt. Manager / Civil|
|E04||Asstt. Manager / Operations||BE/B Tech with minimum 60% marks in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Civil or in equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University / Institute OR 02 (Two) year full time MBA with 60% marks having specialization in Marketing/International Business Operations / Logistics from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.|
|E05||Asstt. Manager / HR||02 (Two) year full time MBA or equivalent -with minimum 60% marks with specialization in HR from a Govt. recognized University/Institute. Knowledge of SAP / ERP will be preferred|
|E06||Asstt. Manager / Finance||CA/ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks and with post qualification work experience in relevant field of one year. Knowledge of SAP / ERP will be preferred|
For Non-Executive Category Posts
|Post Code||Name of Post||Education Qualification|
|Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electrical / Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics / Chemistry / Maths) or BSc (Physics / Chemistry / Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.|
|NE02||Customer Relations (A-1)
|Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks Duration)|
|Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electrical / equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.|
|Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.|
|Three years Engineering Diploma# in Mechanical / equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University / Institute|
|Three years Engineering Diploma# in Civil / equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University / Institute|
|NE07||Account Assistant||B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University / Institute|
|NE08||Maintainer/Electronic Mechanic||ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade|
The written test will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II, to be held on the same day in the same centre). Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade. There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1 /3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration.
Paper-II (Not for Maintainer post, NE08) will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language. There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1 /3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration.
Candidates who qualify separately in Paper-I & Paper-II and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration in (Both Paper-I & Paper-II separately) as decided by DMRC shall be called, based on the Written Test (both Paper-I & Paper-II together), for Personal Interview/GD/Psycho test/Medical Examination, at Delhi/NCR. Written Test can be conducted either through online or through offline (OMR) mode.
Candidates (for all category of posts) called for GD/Personal interview/Psycho test and Medical examination, as the case may be, shall be paid to & fro sleeper class Railway fare for journey by the shortest route between Railway Station nearest to hometown & Delhi. No reimbursement shall be made to the candidates appearing for the written examination.
To know complete exam pattern posts wise please Click here.
All candidates shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards prescribed by DMRC for various posts. Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by DMRC. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining or re-examination, subject to extant rules, then for the second time medical examination/re-examination, if need so arises, the expenditure for the medical test/s will be borne by the candidate himself/herself. Candidates having undergone lasik surgery are not suitable for any posts except Account Asstt.
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue.
- For the posts of Asstt.Managers under Executive Posts (for post codes E01 to E06) The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive/Technical/Non-technical category or the adjudging the degree of disability in required category as the case may be.
- For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (post code-NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-NE02), the selection methodology will comprise fourstage process – Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test (qualifying) & Personal Interview followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
- For the post of Jr.Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil), (post codes NE03, NE04, NE05, & NE06) the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical examinations in Aye-one category not below Aye-three.
- For the post of Account Asstt (post codes NE07) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (two papers), followed by Medical examination in Cee-One category. There will be no interview for this category of post.
- For the post of Maintainer (post codes NE08) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (one paper), followed by Medical examination in Bee-One category. There will be no interview for these categories of posts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question. When I will be able to take printout of Registration Slip?
Answer. After minimum of two working days of depositing the fee in the bank.
Question. If the print out of the registration slip could not be taken. Can it be taken out at a later date?
Answer. Yes, The printouts of the registration slip can be taken at a later date. The link for taking printout of the registration slip is available on the website.
Question. Whether the registration number can be viewed again if the same has not been noted down at the time of submission of application?
Answer. Yes, The same can be retrieved from the website from the link mentioned in website by giving email-id and date of Birth.
Question. Can the age of candidate be rounded off to the lower limit?
Answer. No, The age cannot be rounded off to the lower limit.
Question. Where will be the Written Test center?
Answer. Only in Delhi & NCR.
For more FAQs – Click here