Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the posts under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. DSSSB Online Application Form 2017 for recruitment notification number 03/2017 are started from November 01, 2017 and end on November 21, 2017. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) invites applicants for the post of Warder, Grade II, Asst Superintendent, Matron, Pharmacist, Legal Assistant. Interested candidates can apply for the post mentioned earlier before the last date. Candidates can get all the details regarding DSSSB Online Form from this page.
DSSSB Online Application Form 2017
Online Applications started from November 01, 2017 on the official website i.e, dsssbonline.nic.in. Candidates can apply for the post after checking the eligibility criteria for that post. The schedule for the process of online application is provided in the table below. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date because after which the link will be disabled. Candidates must apply online mode only. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
|Online Application Starts from||01 Nov 2017|
|Last date to apply online||21 Nov 2017|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for DSSSB Form.
Official website dsssbonline.nic.in.
- The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully,
which are available on the website of the Board, before filling up Online Application Form
for the post(s) concerned.
- Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc. shall be given as per the
policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Examination Fees & Mode of Payment: Rs 100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the Application fee.
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession.
- The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other modes of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected outrightly and payment made shall stand forfeited.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
DSSSB Eligibility Criteria 2017 for various posts apart from that the candidate must be a citizen of India are provided below. It is advised that candidates can apply for the post they want after checking the eligibility criteria of that post.