On the 50th Anniversary year of the Indian Independence, the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired. Now Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) will conduct the exam for DSSSB teacher and after the examination, DSSSB Teacher Answer Key 2018 will be generated by the board. The candidates will be able to check their results with the help of DSSSB Teacher Answer Key 2018. The candidates can get the detailed information from this page.
DSSSB Teacher Answer Key 2018
DSSSB Teacher Answer Key 2018 will be released after the successful conduct of the examination. Answer Key will be very useful for the candidates. The candidates can check the answers and can get the idea of being selected. The information about DSSSB Teacher Answer Key 2018 will be available on the official website.
|Date of Examination||Last week of Jul 2018|
|Date of Release of Answer Key||To Be Announced|
Answer key: DSSSB Teacher Answer Key will be released on the official website: delhi.gov.in
How to download Answer Key?
- Click on the link that will be provided on the official website for downloading the answer key.
- The answer key will be available in pdf format.
- Download and save the copy for cross-checking the answers.
Importance of Answer Key?
The DSSSB Answer Key 2018 will be helpful for candidates to cross-check their answers. The answer key will contain all the correct answers to the questions asked in the entrance examination. The candidates can calculate their score accordingly and in advance, they can figure out whether they will qualify for the DSSSB Teacher Exam 2018.
There are some points to remember about the examination process. DSSSB will conduct two types of examinations One-Tier and Two-Tier. In One-Tier there only one category Tier-l and Two-Tier there will be two categories Tier-l and Tier-ll. The Examination questions will be bilingual except for the Language papers. There will be no re-checking of the answer sheets. The exam pattern will follow the following schema.
One Tier (G/T) Examination:
|Tier||Posts Code||Exam Code||Time||Total Ques (MCQ)||Total Marks (MCQ)|
|One Tier (Technical)||88/17, 89/17||I-T-T||2 Hrs.||200||200|
|One Tier (Technical)||87/17, 90/17, 91/17, 92/17, & 131/17 to 147/17||I-T-T||2 Hrs.||200||200|
|One Tier (Technical)||148/17, 149/17 & 93/17 to 130/17 & 150/17 to 151/17||I-T-T||3 Hrs.||300||300|
- General Awareness: In this paper, the general awareness of the candidate will be checked. There will be the questions related to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: It will include the question related to verbal and non-verbal reasoning. The questions will be asked from the topics like analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability: It will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: It will check the candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages. It will include the questions like Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc.
Section-B (Applicable only for one Tier Technical only)
- It will include the objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
- There will be negative marking and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each MCQ question.
- For any post as per availability of candidates, the Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off the mark.
- Candidates numbering 6 to 10times of vacancies will be called for Tier – II examination subject to the number of vacancies/applicants.
- According to the requirement of the job, the skill test/ Endurance Test will be taken.
- From the Tier-l exam, the candidates will be shortlisted for the Tier-ll exam and the final selection will be made on the basis of Tier-ll Examination.
- In case the number of eligible candidates /applicants for the postcodes whose examination schemes are Two Tier is lesser in number, the Board at its discretion may dispense with the Tier-I exam and directly conduct the Tier-II examination.
Two Tier Examination
- Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
- Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
- MCQ Objective Type:
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability: It will be same as in One Tier exam but it will consider slightly higher level questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude: In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness: In addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be the question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- English language & Comprehension: It will be same as in tier-I but with the questions will be of a slightly higher level.
- MCQ Objective Type: