Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released an advertisement for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 04/2017. DSSSB has invited online applications for recruitment to the various posts under Directorate of Education Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post by online mode only. It is advised to the candidates that they must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for a post. The selection of candidates will be on the basis of the One-Tier and Two-Tier examination and Skill Test wherever applicable. The candidates can apply for more than one post but the Board may hold the examinations of two or more different post on the same day and candidate may have to opt to take the examination of any one post only. Check complete details regarding the DSSSB Recruitment 2017 on the page below.
DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 04/2017
Check schedule related to the DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2017 from the table below.
|Opening Date of Application Form||05 Jan 2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||31 Jan 2018|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
|Date of Result||To be announced|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The DSSB Official Website from where candidates can get more information is, dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Name of Conducting Body: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Advertisement Number: 04/2017
- Number of Vacancies: 9232
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Selection: The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination and Skill Test wherever applicable.
Notice: Click here to check the notice for Advt No. 04/2017 essential qualifications required for the post of PGT Fine Arts (Postcodes 96/17 & 97/17)
DSSSB Teacher 2017 Application Form
The application form for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment will be available online. The candidates have to fill in details and submit the application form by online mode only. In the DSSSB Recruitment 2017 online application form, the applicants need to provide their Personal Details, Educational Qualification and other necessary details. Also, the applicants shall have to upload their Photograph and Signature as per the specifications. Finally, the candidate can proceed to pay the application fee and submit the DSSSB Application Form.
The candidates applying for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 04/2017 will have to pay an amount of Rs.100 for the application fee. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the Application fee. The application fee is to be paid by SBI e-pay only. No other mode of fee payment is acceptable.
DSSSB Admit Card 2017
The Board will issue the admit card for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 04/ 2017 online at its official website. The candidates who will successfully register for the exam will be able to download their Admit card. The DSSSB Admit Card will consist of Personal Details as well as basic information about the examination such as Date, timings, and its venue. It is advised to candidates to preserve the admit card even if the exam is over, as it will be required at the time of Document Verification if selected. Also, it is mandatory for candidates to bring their Admit Card and Aadhaar Card while appearing for the test.
Exam Pattern for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2017
DSSSB will conduct two types of examinations One-Tier and Two-Tier for the post codes as per
examination scheme provided below.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
|Tier||Posts Code||Exam Code||Time||Total Ques (MCQ)||Total Marks (MCQ)|
|One Tier (Technical)||88/17, 89/17||I-T-T||2 Hrs.||200||200|
|One Tier (Technical)||87/17, 90/17, 91/17, 92/17, & 131/17 to 147/17||I-T-T||2 Hrs.||200||200|
|One Tier (Technical)||148/17, 149/17 & 93/17 to 130/17 & 150/17 to 151/17||I-T-T||3 Hrs.||300||300|
- Applicants of the post codes 87/17 to 92/17, 131/17 to 1477/17 must have to qualify in Section A & B separately as per their category (UR/OBC/SC/ST/PH/ExSm) minimum qualifying marks.
- Skill test / Endurance test will be taken as per requirement of job.
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
- Candidates numbering 6 to 10times of vacancies will be called for Tier – II examination subject to the number of vacancies/applicants.
- In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for shortlisting only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
- The Board at its discretion may dispense with the Tier-I exam and directly conduct the Tier-II examination in case the number of eligible candidates/applicants for the post codes whose examination schemes are Two Tier is lesser in number (i.e. not very high).
Syllabus for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2017
Syllabus for One Tier and Two Tier Examination Schemes is provided below.
One Tier (G/T) Examination
- General Awareness: In this paper, the general awareness of the candidate will be checked. There will be the questions related to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: It will include the question related to verbal and non-verbal reasoning. The questions will be asked from the topics like analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability: It will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: It will check the candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages. It will include the questions like Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc.
Section-B (Applicable only for one Tier Technical only):
- It will include the objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Two Tier Examination
- Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
- Syllabus of TIER-II Exam: MCQ/Objective Type
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability: It will be same as in One Tier exam but it will consider slightly higher level questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude: In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness: In addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be the question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- English language & Comprehension: It will be same as in tier-I but with the questions will be of a slightly higher level.
DSSSB 2017 Result
The Board will publish the result for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2017 online at its official website. The recruitment of the candidates for the various Teaching post will be on the basis of One-tier, Two-tier and Skill Test. The candidates who will obtain minimum qualifying marks will be then allowed to appear for documents verification. At the time of documents verification applicants, need to bring relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Academic background, Category, etc. Applicants of the post such as Special teacher Recruitment, Asst Teacher (Nursery), Asst Teacher (Primary), Physical Education Teacher (PET), Drawing Teacher, Domestic Science Teacher and post codes 131/17 to 1477/17 must have to qualify in
Section A & B separately. However, final merit will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks of
both the section A & B.
The details of the vacancies are as follows:
For more details regarding DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 04/2017 – Download Advertisement