Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) will release PO Admit Card 2018. The admit cards will be provided to candidates who have successfully submitted their application form before or on the last date. The admit card will contain relevant information about Date and Time of the Test and Examination Centre. The admit cards are usually available two weeks before the commencement of the examination. Candidate should carefully read all the instructions given on the admit card.
ICICI PO 2018 Admit Card
ICICI will release admit card for PO at its official website. Admit card will be available online only and will be sent to the shortlisted candidates via Email. Link for booking the Test slots will be mailed to the shortlisted applicants. Candidate can do the slot booking by using login credentials, i.e. User Name and Password. Please note that the User Name and Password will be the same as Candidate ID. Please go through the following instructions:
- Link for slot booking will be sent to the registered email id. Test slot once booked cannot be changed.
- It is mandatory to carry a print of the admit card to the test center.
|The last date to submit the form||31 Jul 2018|
|Release date of admit card||To be Announced|
|Online aptitude test will be held on||To be Announced|
|GD/ Interviews (Batch 42 and 43)
|To be Announced|
|Call letter for interview will be issued until||To be Announced|
ICICI PO Admit Card and Call Letter
It will be mandatory for the candidates to carry their admit card on the day of the examination, whereas, for interview call letter will be provided separately. The details for both are as following:
ICICI PO Admit Card 2018
Let us first talk about the admit card of written examination.
Steps to download the admit card
The candidates can follow the below mentioned steps for downloading their admit cards.
- Step-1: First thing to do is check if your Email ID and Contact Number is updated or not on http://www.icicicareers.com.
- Step 2: Those who will be called for the selection process, the bank will issue admit card to such candidates email address.
- Step 3: Download and take a printout of the admit card received. It is mandatory for students to carry a hard copy of the admit card to the examination center.
- Step 4: Keep the admit card safely with you until the admission process is not over.
Why is ICICI PO Admit Card so important?
Just like candidates need to carry some documents at the time of admission for verification, it is important to carry admit card at the examination center for verification purpose. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the examination without an admit card.
What to check in the admit card?
Candidates need to check all the details before downloading the admit card, which are
- Date of Birth
- Date and time of the examination
- Examination center
Note: If any detail mentioned in the admit card is not correct, kindly send your issue to the ICICI, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ICICI PO Interview Call Letter
Now, let us check details about the call letter of ICICI PO.
What is call letter and how is different from the admit card?
Admit card will be issued to appear for the written examination, whereas a call letter will be issued if candidates will clear written examination. The call letter will be issued for Interview round.
Candidates shortlisted will be informed via SMS or Email. A call letter will be sent to their registered Email ID as well having details about the date, time and venue for the process.
Steps to download the call letter:
- If a candidate is intimated about the call letter through SMS or Email, follow the same steps as you followed for downloading the admit card.
Syllabus for ICICI PO Examination 2018
Interested candidates may check the syllabus for the Probationary Officers’ Examination:
- Non- verbal
- General awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer Awareness