ECGC Probationary Officer Admit Card / Call Letter 2018 has been issued to the candidates from the official website. Date, Time and Venue of the exam is mentioned on the admit card/call letter. Admit card released for the candidates about two weeks before the exam. Admit Card of the ECGC PO Recruitment will be declared in two stages. First, for online examination and the second, for the interview. Candidates who have qualified the online examination will be called for interview.
ECGC Probationary Officer Admit Card / Call Letter 2018
Candidates can download their admit card from the official website or from the link that is available on this page. Link to download the admit card has also been posted on this page.
|Commencement of Call letter Download||25 Jan 2018|
|Closure of Call letter Download||06 Feb 2018|
|Date of exam||06 Feb 2018|
|Interview call letter||26 Feb 2018|
|Interview schedule||01 to 14 Mar 2018|
- Interview Call letter: Click here to download the call letter.
- Interview Schedule: Click here to check the Interview schedule.
No hard copy of the admit card will be sent by post /courier to the candidates. Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website or from this page.
Call letter for Interview
List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview has been announced. All the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the interview. Candidates can download their call letter for the interview from the official website or from this page.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- Candidates first have to visit the official website or click on the above-given link (which will be posted when the admit card will release).
- Enter the registration no. and date of birth/Password.
- Take out the print out of the admit card.
Candidates are advised to check their registered email id time to time after the application form and keep in touch with the official website or on this page.
Please note the candidates will not be permitted to appear in the Online Examination without the following documents :
- Valid Call Letter with the respective date and session of examination
- Photo ID proof in original bearing the same name as it appears in the admit card.
- Photocopy of the Id proof.
Note: Candidates appearing late will not be allowed to appear in the examination.