ECGC PO Recruitment 2016-2017 – Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd has issued a notification for filling up the 51 vacancies of Probationary Officer in ECGC ltd. All the Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online for ECGC Probationary Officer 2016 as per schedule given below. The ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment process consists of Online examination followed by interview of the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the online examination.
Latest – ECGC PO Waiting List of candidates has been announced. Check the link below.
Get here complete details of ECGC PO Recruitment 2016-2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, selection procedure, result.
|ECGC PO Advertisement||Click here|
|ECGC PO Application From||Click here|
|ECGC PO Admit Card||Click here|
|ECGC PO Result||Click here|
ECGC Probationary Officer 2016-2017
Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online from here. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the Online Application form.
Post Name : Probationary Officer
No. of Vacancy : 51 + 1 (PwD)
- Backlog – 12
- Current – 39
- PwD – 1
Age : The age of candidates should be between 20 to 30 years.
Selection Process : Online Examination + Interview
- Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PWD
- Rs. 600/- for all others
How to Apply
- Visit the official website.
- Candidates first have to register themselves.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee.
|On-line Registration/Modification in the Application Form||05 Oct to 26 Oct 2016|
|Payment of Application Fee||05 Oct to 26 Oct 2016|
|Availability of Admit Card||About 5 days before exam|
|On-line Examination||05 Dec 2016|
|Declaration of Result||Declared!|
ECGC Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
- An Associate member of Institute of Charted Accounts(CA) of India / Institute of Cost & Work Accounts of India. Or
- An Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ACS). Or
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Master of Business Administration (MBA) (preferably Marketing/Finance) from a University/Institute recognized by Govt of India. Or
- Post graduate in Economics / International Trade / Mathematics / Statistics from a University.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-Sheet and Degree Certificate from a University / Institute recognized by Government of India on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks in relevant degree / certificate.
All the qualification should be from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Government of India / approved by Government Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 26 Oct 2016.
Age Limit (as on 01 Oct 2016)
- Minimum – 20
- Maximum – 30
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 025 Oct 1986 and not later than 01 Oct 1996 (both dates are inclusive)
Important Points Regarding Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualification etc. as indicated in the on-line application form.
- Please note that no change of category will be permitted any stage after registration of the on-line application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the on-line application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard.
- Merely applying for the Recruitment Process/appearing for and being shortlisted in the On-line Examination and/or in the subsequent interview and/subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in the Company.
- No request for considering the candidature under any category other that the one in which applied will be entertained.
ECGC PO Examination Scheme
The Blue Print of the Examination is given below :
1. On-line Examination
- Multiple Choice Question
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 Min|
|English Language||40||40||30 Min|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 Min|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Min|
- Description Paper
|Type Activity||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|Essay Writing||One out of two given option||20||40 min for both questions together|
|Precise Writing||One out of two given option||20|
- The company has right modify the patter of the examination which will be intimated through the official website.
- There will be penalty for wrong answer. For every wrong answer 0.25 of the marks allotted to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- No answer will be deducted if the question is left blank.
ECGC Probationary Officer Selection Method
Selection process of this recruitment consists of :
- Online Examination
First candidates have to appear in the examination which will be held online.. Candidates who will clear the online examination will be for the next round. Next round will be an interview round.
There will be two parts in the examination the second part will be reckoned for merit listing. It will only be evaluated for those candidates who qualify in the Objective type of tests and are placed adequately high as per total marls in the objective paper will be decided by ECGC.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equip-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
Process for Arriving at Scores
The Scores of On-line Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure :
- No. of questions answered correctly by a candidates in each objective test is considered for arriving at the corrected score after applying penalty for wrong answer.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores.
- Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the
- Distribution of scores of all the forms
Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal point upto two digits.
Note : Cutoffs are applied in two stages :
- On scores in indilvidual tests
- On total score
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online examination will have to appear in the interview which is to be conducted by the company at different centers. Call letter for the shortlisted candidates will be released on the official website. Date, time and venue of the interview will be mentioned on the call letter.
The interview will be conducted for ECGC PO Recruitment 2016-2017 at Mumbai / Grater Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Chennai, Kolkata / Greater Kolkata and Bangaluru.
The total marks allotted to the interview is 60 marks. Candidates have to secure at least 40% marks in the interview (35 % for SC/ST/PWD/OBC)
Candidates should qualify both online examination and interview and sufficiently high in the merit list to be shortlisted for the further selection process, details of which will be provided on the official website.
Candidates are advised to check the list of documents required at the time of interview, list of document is given in the advertisement.