ECGC Probationary Officer Application Process has been started. Interested candidates can read all the information related to application process and then start applying. All the information related to application form along with the link which directs the candidates to the application form is available on this page.
Only eligible candidates are allow to fill the application form. So, candidates are advised to first check the eligibility criteria before applying. Schedule of the application process is given below.
|On-line Registration/Modification in the Application Form||05 Oct to 26 Oct 2016|
|Payment of Application Fee||05 Oct to 26 Oct 2016|
|Last date for printing your application||27 Jan 2017|
ECGC Probationary Officer Application Form 2016
Interested candidates can apply for the ECGC Probationary Officer recruitment. Application process has been started, so candidates are advised to fill the application form from the official website or from the direct link which is available on this page.
- Apply Online (Application Process is over now)
- Reprint Application Form
Candidates are advised to get ready their important document before filling the application form. Candidates should have valid email id, which should be kept active till the completion of the recruitment process. ECGC may send call letter for the examination through email.
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs)|
How To Apply?
- Candidates are first required to visit the official website or click on the ‘Apply Online’ link given on this page.
- Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ to register their application.
- After registration candidate will receive one provisional registration no and password.
- Now, candidates have to login with this registration no. and password to fill the application form
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the application form candidates have to pay the application fee and click on the FINAL SUBMIT button.
Photograph and Signature Specification
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5*3.5 cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTER will not be accepted