ECGC PO Result 2022 – The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) releases ECGC PO 2022 result on the official website at ecgc.in. ECGC PO result will be declared on June 15, 2022 to June 19, 2022. However, candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their ECGC PO result 2022 through this article as well. Aspirants must have their login credentials ready to login and check the ECGC PO 2022 result. ECGC will recruit all qualifying candidates as probationary officers. There are 75 reported vacancies for the year 2022. Read the entire article to know more about the ECGC PO result 2022.
ECGC PO Result 2022
ECGC releases ECGC PO results in two stages i.e., online CBT result and final merit list. The final result takes into account the candidate’s performance in both the online computer based test and their Interview. Below given are the important events and their corresponding dates concerning the result declaration of ECGC PO Exam.
|ECGC PO 2022 Exam Date||May 29, 2022|
|ECGC PO 2022 Result Declaration||15 Jun 2022 – 19 Jun 2022|
|ECGC PO 2022 Interview dates||July /August 2022|
|ECGC PO 2022 Final Result||Not yet announced|
How to Check ECGC PO Result 2022?
Candidates can check their ECGC PO results at ecgc.in by logging in with their ECGC registration number and password/date of birth. To check the result for ECGC PO 2022 candidates should follow the steps provided below.
1st step: Firstly candidates should visit ecgc.in.
2nd step: On the homepage click on “Career with ECGC”
3rd step: Go to the “Recruitment of Probationary Officers 2022-23”
4th step: Click on the ‘ECGC Probationary Officer Result’ link.
5th step: The ECGC PO 2022 Result appears on the screen.
6th Step: Candidates can click on the download link to take a print out of the result.
ECGC PO Qualifying Marks 2022
There are category wise minimum marks required in order to be qualified to appear in the final result of ECGC PO exam. Given below are the cut off marks required to qualify for ECGC PO Interview round.
|SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD candidates||35%|
|Candidates belonging to rest of the categories||40%|
ECGC PO 2022 Selection Criteria
Candidates are selected for the Probationary Officer posts based on an online computer based Test and the interview round. Moreover only those who qualify in both of these rounds are recruited as Probationary Officers(POs) in ECGC. The selection criteria in detail is as given below
Online Computer Based Test
- There will be an MCQ paper which will have a maximum score of 200 marks and a descriptive paper of 40 marks total.
- The objective paper will give 1 mark for each correct answer and there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
- The cut off marks will be set by ECGC at their discretion and will not be disclosed until after the interview round is over.
- Candidates who score above the undisclosed cut off scores set for the CBT will be shortlisted
- Shortlisted candidates will receive an e-summons via email
- The total Marks allotted to the interview round is 60 marks
- The weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively.
The final selection depends on the number of vacancies available in the financial year 2022-23. ECGC will sent a joining letter to the qualified candidates
List of Documents to carry to ECGC PO Interview
There are certain documents a candidate has to carry to the interview round of the Probationary Officer recruitment. These documents should be carried in original and self-attested photocopies. However if the candidates who are unable to present any of these documents at the interview will not be considered for further procedure. Following are the documents a candidate has to carry to the ECGC PO interview round.
- Printout of the valid Interview call Letter
- Printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identity Proof
- Marks-sheets & certificate for Graduation or qualifying degree
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Income and Asset Certificate for EWS candidates
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board
- Ex-servicemen candidates have to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge Book and other documents
- No Objection Certificate for working professionals
- Relevant certificate in support of age relaxation
- Experience certificate if applicable
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Reported Vacancies for ECGC Probationary Officer 2022
As per the official notification, the conducting body has advertised around 75 vacancies. Meanwhile aspirants can refer to the image below to know about the category wise vacancy distribution for ECGC Probationary Officers.
About ECGC PO Recruitment
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation or ECGC conducts a national level recruitment for Probationary Officers annually. ECGC PO recruitment is conducted annually. The recruitment is held in two stages. They are Online computer based test or CBT and Interview/Personality Test. The CBT will have two papers, one objective and the other descriptive. Consequently only the candidates who qualify in CBT will be admitted to the interview round. The interview round has a total weightage of 60 marks and candidates need a minimum of 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD candidates).
Ans: The results for ECGC PO are published on the official website of ECGC at ecgc.in.
Ans: The cut off percentage for ECGC PO is as follows: 35% for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD candidates and 40% for all others.
There were a total of 75 reported vacancies for the year 2022.