|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
ECGC Probationary Officer Result 2018 has been announced by the ECGC on the official website of ECGC. The result of the ECGC PO Recruitment declares in two stages. First, after the online examination and the second, after the interview. Candidates who have qualified the online examination are being called for interview. Selection of the candidates for the post of PO will be based on the merit, which will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the online examination and Interview.
ECGC Probationary Officer Result 2018
The exam is expected to be held in the month of Feb 2018 and the result will be announced at the official website. Candidate can check result from the link below once it is announced.
|Date of ECGC PO exam||06 Feb 2018|
|Declaration of exam result||18 Feb 2018|
|Interview Dates||01 to 14 Mar 2018|
- Check Result: Click here to check the ECGC Probationary Officer Exam Result 2018.
- Interview Schedule: Click here to check the interview schedule.
- Candidates have to appear in the online examination and have to secure minimum qualifying marks.
- There were two rounds in the online examination. Objective and Descriptive
- Candidates who qualified in the Online Examination are being called for interview.
- All the shortlisted candidates after the online examination will have to appear in the interview.
- Total Marks allotted to interview is 60
- Minimum qualifying marks is as follows :
- Others – 40%
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD – 35%
- The weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively.
On completion of the interview process, depending on the number of vacancies arising in during the financial year 2018-2019, based on the business needs of the Company, candidates shortlisted will be issued joining letter based on merit