ECGC Probationary Officer Result 2016-2017 is communicated through the official website of ECGC. Selection of the candidates for the post of PO will be based on the merit, which will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the online examination and Interview.
Result of the ECGC PO Recruitment is declared in two stages. First, after the online examination and the second, after the interview. Candidates who have qualified the online examination are called for interview.
ECGC Probationary Officer Result 2016-2017
|Date of ECGC PO 2016 exam||5 December, 2016|
|Declaration of result||Declared !|
ECGC PO Final Result & Waiting List
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd has announced the Final result & waiting list after the interview. Candidates who appeared in the interview are now able to check their result on the official website or on this page. Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks at least.
Check ECGC PO Waiting List – Click here to check ECGC PO Waiting List of candidates. New
Check ECGC PO Final Result – Click here to check ECGC PO Final Result 2016.
ECGC PO Online Examination Result
Candidates who have appeared in the online examination are able to check their result on the official website or on this page given below.
Check ECGC PO Online Examination Result – Click here to check ECGC PO Online Examination Result 2016.
Marks obtained in the online examination will be considered for short-listing for interview.
Marks obtained by the candidates in the online examination will not be shared by the candidates shortlisted for the interview.
1. Online Examination
- Candidates have to appear in the online examination and have to secure minimum qualifying marks.
- There will be two rounds in the online examination.
- Candidates who will qualify the Online Examination will be shortlisted for interview.
- All the shortlisted candidates after the online examination will have to appear in the interview.
- Total Marks allotted to interview is 60
- Minimum qualifying marks is as follows :
- Others – 40%
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD – 35%
- The weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively.