EPFO Assistant Application Form 2019 is available now. Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) conducts the online examination on July 30 & 31, 2019 for Recruitment to the post of Assistant and invites online applications for recruitment to the post. EPFO Assistant Recruitment is going to be done by the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India. Dates for submission of online Applications are from May 30 to June 25, 2019. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
EPFO Assistant Application Form 2019
The online application started and aspirants can apply online at www.epfindia.gov.in. or you can access the application form directly from this page. After the application form submission, you can download the admit card from the official site as per the scheduled date. The schedule is mention below for exam and application form perspective:
|Commencement of online registration of application||30 May 2019|
|Closure of registration of application & editing application details||25 Jun 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||30 May to 25 Jun 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||10 Jul 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the EPFO Assistant Application Form 2019.
Official Website: www.epfindia.gov.in.
- All other categories: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Rs. 250/-
Note: Any Tax/Bank Transaction Charges will be borne by the candidate.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard /Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is a facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees
How To Apply
The procedure to fill the application form is as follows:
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Para 4.II of this Notice.
2. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will Not be accepted.
3. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
4. The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
5. The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.).
6. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
7. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of Assistant Recruitment Process. EPFO may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
|Name of the test||Questions||Marks||Duration||Version|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes||English|
|Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes||Bilingual|
Note: Phase –I is qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit. II. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
Phase II – Main Examination
|Name of test||Questions||Marks||Duration||Version|
|General/ Economy/ Financial Awareness||40||40||20 minutes||Bilingual|
|English Language||30||40||30 minutes||English|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 minutes||Bilingual|
|Descriptive Paper (English Language with an emphasis on comprehension and analysis)||3 (letter, précis’, comprehension)||30||45 Minutes||English|
|Grand Total||153||230||2 Hour 45 Minutes|
Note: The result of Phase – II will be considered for final selection.