Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 – Exim Bank has cancelled the examination for Chief Manager (MM III), Manager (MM II), Deputy Manager (JM I), Administrative Officer and for Officers on Contract – IT. The official notice is available on the website which is eximbankindia.in. The examination was earlier scheduled on March 22, 2020. Get the official notification for EXIM Bank recruitment 2020 cancellation from this article.
Latest: Exim Bank examination is now cancelled due to COVID-19. Check the official notice below.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2020
As we know, EXIM Bank the application fee and intimation charges will be refunded to candidates in the meantime. recruitment 2020 is now cancelled. Here are some important dates for Exim Bank recruitment 2020.
|Exim Bank Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Start date of application form||07 Feb 2020|
|Last date to apply|
|Last date for printing application||15 Mar 2020|
|Written exam date|
|Date for interview|
Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, EXIM Bank has decided to cancel the examination for Chief Manager (MM III), Manager (MM II), Deputy Manager (JM I), Administrative Officer and for Officers on Contract – IT. Read the notification below to get more details.
Old Notice of Postponement
The examination for Exim Bank now postponed till further notification. Check the official notification released by Exim Bank below.
Exim Bank 2020 Exam Date Notice
Exim Bank has released the examination date for Exim Bank Recruitment. Candidates can read about the examination date from the notice below.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
A total of 22 vacancies are released for EXIM Bank recruitment 2020. Check the distribution of vacancies from the image provided below:
Exim Bank Application Form 2020
The application form for Exim Bank recruitment 2020 is now available at the official website. To know about the procedure to fill the application form, refer to the steps below:
Click here to apply for Exim Bank Application Form 2020
1st step: Visit the official website of EXIM bank, eximbankindia.in. We have provided above the direct link for EXIM Bank application form 2020.
2nd step: On the home page of the website, click on ‘careers’ link present at the bottom.
3rd step: After this, click on ‘current openings/ result’ tab. A drop-down list appears. Click on ‘apply online’ link.
4th step: Now, start the registration process by clicking on ‘click here for new registration’.
5th step: After filling up EXIM bank recruitment registration form, click on ‘submit’ button.
6th step: Hereafter proceed to fill the EXIM bank online application form 2020. Enter educational details, personal details, and upload the images as per specification.
7th step: Now, pay the requisite application fee for EXIM Bank application form 2020.
|General, EWS and OBC candidates||Rs.600/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Exim Bank Recruitment 2020
Check the eligibility criteria for Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 from below:
Chief Manager Legal/ Manager Legal
- Bachelor’s degree in law from Bar Council of India with a minimum of 60% marks.
Manager Risk Management – IS Security
- B.E/ B.Tech/M. Tech in Computer Science /Information Technology / Electronics & Communications/ Information Security with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Graduation Course and MCA with minimum of 60% (passing CISA is also compulsory)
Manager Rajbhasha/ Deputy Manager Rajbhasha
- Master’s degree in Hindi/English with Hindi/1english as main/elective subjects.
- Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi/English as compulsory or elective subject.
- Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi/English with English and Hindi as a medium.
- Must have knowledge of computer.
Deputy Manager – IT (Developer)
- B.E/ B. Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications. with minimum 60% marks.
- Graduation degree with a minimum of 60% marks
Deputy Manager Legal
- Bachelor’s degree from Bar Council of India with a minimum of 60% marks.
Administrative Officer (Secretarial Function)
- Candidates with graduation degree having minimum 50% marks.
- Must have changing technical knowledge about computers.
Information Technology (IT) Officer on Contract
- B.E. / B. Tech / M. Tech in Computer Science / Master of Computer Applications (MCA) with minimum 50% marks.
Check category wise and post wise age limit for for EXIM bank recruitment below:
|Chief Manager||10 years|
|Deputy Manager||01 years|
|Administrative Officer||01 years|
|IT Officer on contract||05 years|