Export – Import Bank has announced notification regarding the Export-Import Bank Vacancy 2016 about 09 Officer Trainee available vacant posts. The Eligible and interested applicants in the Exim Bank jobs 2016, can apply offline for by downloading the application form through the bank official portal, i.e. eximbankindia.in. The Exim Bank Recruitment 2016 Application form was submitted to the given address till 10th June 2016. All the details regarding EXIM Bank Recruitment 2016 of Officer Trainee is given on this page below.
Latest – Final Result announced. Scroll down below to check it.
Total No. of Vacancies – 09
- UR – 6
- SC – 3
Max. Age Limit – For UR is 25 year and for SC/ST is 30 years.
- Fresh post graduate in Economics
- Fresh graduate in Law/LLB
Selection Process – The Selection Process will comprise of Written Examination and Personal Interview. The date and time of the Written Examination will be advised to the eligible candidates at a later date.
|Last date for submission of Application form||10 Jun 2016|
|Date of Entrance Examination||01 Oct 2016|
- Application form process is over now..!!
Application form for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2016 of Officer Trainee was available at www.eximbankindia.in. Candidates were advised must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form.
The Application Form was available on the Bank’s website under ‘Career Opportunities’ section. Interested candidates must fill in the Application Form. Candidates must send the hard copy of the Application Form along with the enclosures as mentioned below:
- Self-attested copies of degree certificates.
- Proof of specialization in International Trade and/or Financial Economics and/or Industrial Economics for Officer Trainee – RAG and Law/LLB for Officer Trainee – Legal.
- Marksheets pertaining to Graduate, Post Graduate degrees.
- Caste certificate.
- Proof of domicile in case of person domiciled in the state of J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89. Proof of candidates having served in the armed forces, in case relaxation in upper age limit is sought on applicable grounds
- Persons with Disabilities are required to furnish Medical Certificate issued by competent authority.
Incomplete applications/applications forwarded without the enclosures listed above will not be considered. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard, even if the candidate is found eligible subsequently. Applications in the prescribed format may also be sent to [email protected] for Officer Trainee – International Trade & Finance/Industry/Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research & [email protected] for Officer Trainee – Law. Applications sent to any other email id will not be considered by the Bank. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
For Officer Trainee International Trade & Finance/ Industry/ Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research
- Fresh post graduate in Economics with specialization in International Trade and/or Financial Economics and/or Industrial Economics.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in both graduation and post-graduation.
- Fresh graduates who have completed/passed their post-graduation in the recent past OR candidates who have appeared for the post-graduation examination and are expecting their results in the year 2016 are also eligible to apply.
For Officer Trainee Law
- Fresh graduate in Law/LLB
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in graduation.
- Fresh graduates who have completed/passed their graduation in the recent past OR candidates who have appeared for the graduation examination and are expecting their results in the year 2016 are also eligible to apply.
Note: Selected candidates should possess required qualification i.e. post-graduation in Economics/graduation in law/LLB. Candidates should possess minimum 60% marks at the time of appearing for the interview or at the time of joining the Bank. Candidates who are appearing for graduate/post graduate examination in the year 2016, should also possess essential academic qualification i.e. post graduate degree in Economics/graduate degree in LLB with minimum 60% marks respectively at the time of interview or joining the Bank, but not later than August 01, 2016.
|Part||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|Part A & B||Objective Questions||30||30|
|Part C||Descriptive Questions||3||15|
*Multiple choice will be given in the descriptive questions.
Candidates who downloaded their Admit Card and had appeared in the Examination held by Bank Authority to for the Recruitment of EXIM Bank for Officer Trainee posts can check their Exam Result from the direct link provided below.
- List of candidates selected (Final Result) – Click here.
- Candidate Shortlisted for the interview – Officer Trainee International Trade & Finance/Industry/Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research – Click here
- Candidate Shortlisted for the interview – Officer Trainee Legal – Click here
Qualified candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Selected candidates, at the time of joining the Bank, will have to execute a personal bond for Rs. 3 lakh to serve the Bank for one year as officer trainee from the date of joining the Bank and minimum of 5 years as Deputy Manager from the date of absorption in the Bank’s service.