FCI Admit Card 2019 – Food Corporation of India has issued FCI Admit Card at fci.gov.in. The admit card has been issued zone wise, for North, East, West, South, and North-East zone. To download the admit card of FCI 2019, the candidates need to enter registration number / roll number and date of birth. Aspirants of FCI FCI AG 3, AG 2, Steno, Typist, JE have to appear for exam from May 31 to June 3. Candidates need to paste a photo on FCI 2019 Admit Card and carry photo id proof, in original and copy. Know more details on FCI Admit Card 2019 from this page.
FCI Admit Card 2019
Also known as call letter or hall ticket, Admit Card of FCI Recruitment 2019 is only released online. Click on the link for your zone to download FCI Admit Card 2019.
|FCI Zone||Admit Card|
|North Zone||Download Here – Available!|
|East Zone||Download Here – Available!|
|West Zone||Download Here – Available!|
|South Zone||Download Here – Available!|
|North-East Zone||Download Here – Available!|
FCI Admit Card 2019 Dates
Check following schedule and download admit card as per it from link below or official website.
|FCI Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Candidates can download admit card for phase 1 online exam from||15 days prior to exam|
|Phase 1 online exam dates are||31 May to 03 Jun 2019|
|Candidates qualified for phase 2 can download call letter from||15 days prior to exam|
|Phase 2 online exam dates are||To be announced|
|Candidates qualified for skill test and/or DV can download call letter from||To be announced|
Information Handout: Download here. [NEW]
FCI Login 2019: Click here to login for North zone, East zone, West zone, South zone, North east zone.
Forgot Password: Click here if you have forgotten password.
FCI Previous Year Question Paper with Answer Keys
Food Corporation of India last held Assistant Grade 3, Junior Engineer recruitment in 2015-2016. Those who are appearing in FCI Exam 2019 can utilize past year question papers in order to enhance their preparation. Thus we have provided question papers and their answer keys of FCI exams here for your. Solve them to succeed in FCI Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Grade 2, Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade 2, Typist Hindi exam!
FCI Admit Card 2019 Download For Phase 1, 2, Skill Test, DV
Admit card of FCI Recruitment 2019 are released for Phase 1, 2, Skill Test, Document Verification. Significance of each is as follows:
- FCI Admit Card 2019 for Phase 1 Online Test: The phase I examination will be the same for everyone and it will be qualifying in nature. The candidates who will register for FCI 2019 on time for those only FCI Admit Card will be issued. The call letter / the admit card will be released on the official website.
- FCI Admit Card 2019 for Phase 2 Online Test: Candidates who qualify as per result of FCI 2019 Phase 1, equal to 15 times the number of vacancies will be called for Phase 2 online test. They can download admit card of FCI 2019 for Phase 2 then.
- FCI Admit Card 2019 for Skill Test: It is issued for Post Code E (Typist Hindi) in order to appear in Hindi Typing skill test, Post Code C (Stenographer Grade 2) for the purpose of appearing in typing and shorthand skill test. Phase 2 qualified candidates who had applied for these posts codes only shall get FCI Hall Ticket 2019 for skill test.
IMPORTANT: Check your registered email address daily!
Candidates also get intimation regarding issuance of call letters in their registered email IDs. For this reason and other administrative reasons related to FCI Recruitment 2019, candidates must keep their registered email ID active until end of recruitment process.
Things To Take With FCI Admit Card 2019
It is compulsory for candidates to take FCI Admit Card as well as other requisite documents on day of exam.
List of items to take are as follows
✔ FCI Admit Card 2019; and
✔ Original of valid photo identity; and
✔ Photocopy of valid photo identity.
Name change document also required, if applicable
If candidate has undergone name change between submission of form and exam, then he/she should bring proof of the same to get permission to sit in exam. However permission is provisional and identity verification is subject to document verification. Following documents act as proof for name change
- Original Gazette notification
- Original marriage certificate
- Affidavit in original.
List of photo identities that are valid/invalid for FCI Recruitment 2019 exam are:
Valid Photo IDs
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Aadhaar card/ E-Aadhar Card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph
Invalid Photo IDs
- Ration Card
- Learner’s Driving License
- Candidates will have to submit photocopy of identity proof to invigilator at FCI Exam Center 2019.
- It is very important for candidate’s name to match in admit card and photo identity. He/she will not be allowed to sit for exam in case of mismatch. Therefore candidates are advised to check this aspect in their photo id before taking it for exam.
How to download FCI Admit Card 2019?
Candidates can download FCI Admit Card 2019 for Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Grade 2, Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade 2, Typist Hindi, in online mode only. Whereas the process is simple, sometimes candidates get flustered as their focus at such a time is on preparation only. To make hall ticket download easy, steps to download admit card of FCI Recruitment 2019 shall be updated here as soon as admit card releases. In the meantime, you can read the steps that are expected to be involved in FCI admit card 2019 download.
1st Step: Go to recruitmentfci.in.
2nd Step: Click on FCI Admit Card 2019 Download link.
3rd Step: Enter registration number and date of birth or password in order to login.
4th Step: Download admit card of FCI Admit Card 2019 for 31.05.2019, 01.06.2019, 02. 06.2019, 03. 06.2019.
5th Step: Print hall ticket on a plain white sheet of paper.
This is what the FCI Admit Card 2019 Download page may look like:
What to do if unable to download FCI Admit Card 2019?
If any candidate is unable to generate their admit card, then they should contact the officials. As per the advertisement of FCI Recruitment 2019, all candidates can submit their grievances at http://cgrs.ibps.in.
Deadline to report issues in admit card download is one week before exam. Therefore such candidates who are facing issue in admit card download should contact at http://cgrs.ibps.in at least 7 days prior to exam.
Forgot Password – Know What To Do Next
All the processes related to FCI Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Grade 2, Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade 2, Typist Hindi recruitment including application status check, admit card download, result checking are online. Therefore login credentials are very important at all times. With this in mind, forgot password facility is available at login for FCI Recruitment 2019. If you too have forgotten your password, you can get it by following steps below.
How to reset password?
- Click on link above on this page.
- Then enter registration number
- Then enter mobile number or email ID.
- Now hit submit button.
- Use reset link sent to email or phone number to reset password.
This is what the page for forgot password looks like.
Details Mentioned in FCI Admit Card 2019
After downloading the Food Corporation of India (FCI) Admit Card 2019 candidates should take the print out of it for future reference. From below candidates can check the details mentioned on the FCI Admit Card Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Grade 2, Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade 2, Typist Hindi.
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Exam Timing
- Center Code
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
FCI Recruitment Login 2019
There is one common notification for all posts, all zones. However each zone has a different landing page. On each landing page, a login link is given. Login links of all zones lead to same FCI login page.
How to login?
- Click login link given above.
- Enter registration number.
- Then enter password.
- Then enter security code.
- Now hit submit button.
As soon as you login, you can check application status, download admit card as per schedule.
FCI Exam 2019 Reporting Time
Candidates must note their reporting time before appearing for exam. Reporting time for Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Grade 2, Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade 2, Typist Hindi exams are available in admit card. Candidates may note that they will not get entry to exam hall if they arrive late.
Even though exam may be for 1-3 hours, candidates need to be at the venue for 4 or more hours. In the time outside exam, they have to undergo various processes like verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
FCI Exam Date 2019
Food Corporation of India notifies exam date for FCI Recruitment 2019 one by one for phase I and phase II. Exam dates are not published in recruitment notification. FCI announces them separately, at least one month prior to exam date.
Phase I Online Exam
FCI notified exam date of phase I online exam on May 2, 2019, vide notification at fci.gov.in, recruitmentfci.in. As per it, online examination for Phase I will be held on four dates namely May 31, 2019, June 01, 2019, June 02, 2019, June 03, 2019. There will be four shifts on each day. Candidates get exam date and shift randomly. In each shift, exam will be of one hour. However candidates appearing in Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Grade 2, Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade 2, Typist Hindi exams will have to be at center for longer time for the purpose of ID checking and other such things.
Phase II Online Exam
FCI will announce Phase II online exam dates after result of FCI Recruitment 2019 Phase I.
Significance of FCI Admit Card Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Grade 2, Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade 2, Typist Hindi 2019
The admit card / hall ticket / call letter of FCI Recruitment Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Grade 2, Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade 2, Typist Hindi 2019 is important for several reasons. Some of the key highlights of the same are as follows.
- Only such candidates get admit card for FCI Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Grade 2, Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade 2, Typist Hindi exam, who submitted application form with fee on time.
- Candidates can know their assigned exam center of FCI recruitment 2019 only through admit card.
- Examination timings such as reporting time are mentioned in FCI hall ticket only.
- Photograph and signature in it act as identity checks for test takers.
- If a candidate is getting call letter for phase 2 of FCI recruitment, then it means that he/she has qualified phase 1.
What it does not mean to get FCI Admit Card 2019?
However, candidates may note that if they get admit card then it does not mean that FCI has accepted their candidature for Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Grade 2, Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade 2, Typist Hindi. It does not have any direct relation to their fulfilling eligibility criteria. Candidate is responsible for ensuring that they provide all relevant documents at time of document verification and as per those documents they should be eligible. Also at any point, they must not have submitted incorrect details to Food Corporation of India regarding their personal details.
FCI Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates must check exam pattern before appearing for exam. It is different for phase 1, phase 2, and skill test. Exam pattern of FCI Recruitment 2019 for all stages is given below.
Exam pattern of FCI Recruitment 2019 Phase 1
|Test||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
Key features of phase 1 exam
- Exam is in online mode
- All questions are objective (MCQ) type with single answer correct
- Candidates get 1 mark for correct answer
- Negative marking is ¼ for incorrect answer
- No marks are awarded or deducted for unattempted question
Marks shall be calculated on basis of answers decided by the Corporation, irrespective of whether answer key of FCI Recruitment 2019 is issued.
Exam pattern of FCI Recruitment 2019 Phase 2
Papers to be attempted by candidates of each code:
|Code||Papers to attempt|
|A (JE Civil Engineering)||I and II|
|B (JE Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||I and II|
|C (Steno Grade 2)||only V|
|D (AG 2 Hindi)||III and IV|
|E (Typist)||only III|
|F (AG 3 General)||only I|
|G (AG 3 Accounts)||I and II|
|H (AG 3 Technical)||I and II|
|I (AG 3 Depot)||only I|
Scheme of examination of each paper:
|Paper and type||No. of Qs||Marks||Marking Scheme|
|I (objective)||120||120||+1, -1/4|
|II (objective)||60||120||+2, -1/2|
|III (objective)||120||120||+1, -1/4|
|IV (subjective)||2||120||+60, no negative marking|
|V (objective)||120||120||+1, -1/4|
Those who have applied for Post Code E (Typist Hindi) and Post Code C (Steno Grade 2) will also have to undergo skill test. Skill tests are qualifying in nature.
- Post Code E skill test comprises of typing in Hindi.
- Post Code C skill test comprises of typing and shorthand.
The number of candidates to be called for document verification after phase I, phase II, and skill test (wherever applicable) will be equal to three times the number of vacancies.
FCI Syllabus 2019
It is essential for candidates to study and solve questions of all topics that are in syllabus of FCI Recruitment 2019.
Phase 1 Syllabus: There is no specific syllabi. Candidates should prepare English, Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude as expected from graduates. The exam is at par with SSC and banking exams.
Phase 2 Syllabus
- General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning/General Intelligence, English Language, Computer Proficiency, General Awareness, Current Events, Data Analysis/Numerical Ability/Data Interpretation.
- Paper II is post specific
- Post Code A, B candidates get 60 questions on Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- Then Post Code G candidates get 60 questions on Commerce particularly General Accounting and Finance.
- And Post Code H candidates get 60 questions on Agriculture, Botany and Zoology (Group-A) or Agriculture, Chemistry and Physics (Group-B).
- General Hindi, General English, General Awareness, General Intelligence and Computer Knowledge.
- Translation – 2 Passages, one each from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- General English, General Awareness, General Intelligence and Computer Knowledge (with specific reference to MS Word and Internet).
FCI Exam Center List 2019
Food Corporation of India is conducting FCI Recruitment 2019 exams at various centers spread across India. Candidates can check their assigned exam centers addresses in admit card. List of exam centers in India are as follows.
Phase I Exam Centers
Candidates may note that they cannot request change for exam center to FCI. Also exam date and session cannot be changed.
FCI reserves the right to cancel or add exam centers at any time. It can also assign such exam center to candidate that he/she did not opt for. This is usually done in cases if that center is cancelled due to less candidates or other reason, or there is any other issue with availability of center.
Key Details of FCI Recruitment 2019
|Name of company||Food Corporation of India|
|Name of posts||– Junior Engineer (JE) Civil Engineering
– Junior Engineer (JE) Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
– Steno Grade-II
– Assistant Grade 2 (Hindi)
– Typist (Hindi)
– Assistant Grade 3 (General, Accounts, Technical, Depot)
|Number of vacancies||4103|
|Notification released on||15 Feb 2019|
|Selection process||The candidate’s recruitment will be done on the basis of phase I online examination, phase II online examination, skill test, and document verification.|
If you have any queries regarding FCI Admit Card 2019 download, please ask in comments below!