FCI Result 2019 – Food Corporation of India has announced result of FCI 2019 phase I. FCI Result has been published for North, South, East, West, North-East zones. Candidates can check via login as well as download list from recruitmentfci.in or from direct links below. Qualified candidates can download call letter for phase II from fci.gov.in. Next, result of phase II and thereafter final result will be announced. Check here FCI Result 2019 for 4103 vacancies of JE Civil / Electrical Mechanical, AG II, Steno, Typist, AG III General / Technical / Depot.
Latest: Candidates who have qualified as per FCI Result 2019 can download admit card for Phase II that has been released – here!
FCI Result 2019
Candidates can check result of FCI Recruitment 2019 online as per following schedule from links below. Keep roll number, registration number handy.
|FCI Recruitment 2019||Important dates|
|Conduct of Phase I online exam||31 May to 03 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of FCI result 2019||08 Jul 2019|
|Conduct of Phase II online exam||27 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of FCI phase II result 2019||To be announced|
|Skill test and document verification||To be announced|
|Declaration of final result||To be announced|
Check FCI Result 2019 Phase I Zone Wise – Announced!
|Name of Zone||Check Result By Login||Check Result By Download|
|North Zone||Click here to check result of FCI 2019 for North Zone by login||Click here to download list of candidates selected as per result of FCI 2019 for North Zone|
|East Zone||Click here to check result of FCI 2019 for East Zone by login||Click here to download list of candidates selected as per result of FCI 2019 for East Zone|
|West Zone||Click here to check result of FCI 2019 for West Zone by login||Click here to download list of candidates selected as per result of FCI 2019 for West Zone|
|South Zone||Click here to check result of FCI 2019 for South Zone by login||Click here to download list of candidates selected as per result of FCI 2019 for South Zone|
|North-East Zone||Click here to check result of FCI 2019 for North-East Zone by login||Click here to download list of candidates selected as per result of FCI 2019 for North-East Zone|
Please note that FCI has not displayed score. Only status of shortlisting is available.
How to check FCI Result 2019?
Declaration of FCI Result 2019 is online at recruitmentfci.in only. Since issuance of admit card, candidates are more or less familiar with using the online platform. Nevertheless, checking result in itself is a strenuous task. Therefore to make things extremely easy, step by step process to check result of FCI Recruitment 2019 is given below. Check following steps to see results.
- On this page above, you can see a table containing three columns. First column shows name of FCI zone, second provides link to check result via login, and third provides list of candidates shortlisted.
- Click on link to check result via login, and link to check result list for that zone which you belong.
- As soon as you click on link for list, PDF file opens on screen. Search for your name or roll number or registration number.
- When you click on login link, page with login form opens. Here you have to enter roll number or registration number, along with date of birth and hit submit button. Immediately, your result displays on screen.
Components of FCI Result
Wherever FCI Result North Zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone, North Zone comes as a PDF file, it contains following details
- Roll number as per admit card of FCI 2019
- Registration number as per application form of FCI 2019
- Fathers name
- Date of birth
Selection process for FCI Recruitment 2019
Let us first understand how selection for each post is taking place for FCI Recruitment 2019. The following table tells post code for each post, then which exams and skill tests are applicable for which posts.
|Post code||Name of post||Phase I Online Exam||Phase II Online Exam – Papers To Take||Skill Test|
|A||Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)||Yes for all posts||I and II||NA
|B||Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical)||I and II|
|C||Steno Grade II||V||Skill-Test in typing and shorthand in English|
|D||Assistant Grade II (Hindi)||III and IV||NA|
|E||Typist (Hindi)||III||Skill-Test in typing in Hindi|
|F||Assistant Grade III (General)||I||NA|
|G||Assistant Grade III (Accounts)||I and II|
|H||Assistant Grade III (Technical)||I and II|
|I||Assistant Grade III (Depot)||I|
Recommended: FCI Syllabus 2019 for Phase 2
As can be seen, phase 1 online exam is same for all posts. Therefore all candidates who apply have to first go through that. However this exam is only qualifying in nature. Marks obtained in it do not count in ranking. In fact skill test also, wherever applicable, are also only qualifying in nature. The only exam whose marks account for merit is phase 2. So now let us see basis for merit listing.
Significance of FCI Result 2019 Phase I, Phase II, Final Result
- FCI Result 2019 of Phase I online exam: On basis of online exam held from May 31, 2019, to June 03, 2019, result is announced to shortlist candidates for phase II. Number of candidates equal to fifteen times the number of vacancies, that is around 61545, will be shortlisted for phase II.
- FCI Result 2019 of Phase II online exam: Likewise now on basis of phase II online exam, candidates A, B, D, F, G, H, I will be shortlisted for document verification, and those for post code C, E will be called for typing test. The number of candidates to be called for DV shall be three times number of vacancies that is around 12309.
- FCI Final Result 2019: Upon clearing document verification, or skill test and document verification, Food Corporation of India will publish a final list of selected candidates for 4103 vacancies of JE, Steno, Typist, AG2, AG 3. This list shall be, as its name suggests, final.
There are nine different post codes A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and five different zones. Candidates can apply in any one post, in any one zone. Therefore each candidate is concerned with FCI Result 2019 of any one post, and any one zone only. Let us look at the selection process of each zone and each post below.
- Selection process is post-specific, and is same for all zones.
- Vacancies are post and zone specific.
- Answer key of FCI Recruitment 2019 is unlikely to be available officially.
FCI Merit List 2019
Candidates are placed in order of merit as per following norms.
- For post A, B, G, H, merit is on basis of overall marks in Paper I and post specific Paper II of phase II.
- Those who apply for post code D will have their merit decided as per overall marks of Paper III and IV of Phase II.
- Then those who apply for post code E shall appear and qualify Paper III of Phase II. Then they need to appear and qualify in Skill Test. However ultimately their merit will be on score of Paper III of Phase II only.
- Likewise those who apply for post code C will take Paper V of Phase II. After that they need to qualify Skill Test. And then finally their merit will be on score of Paper V of Phase II only.
- For post F, and I, merit is as per overall marks of Paper I of Phase II.
Tie breaking for FCI Result 2019
Selection of candidates for 4103 vacancies in FCI Recruitment 2019 is on basis of merit only. Therefore tie breaking is important because wherever two or more candidates get equal marks, there is tie breaking to ultimately determine merit. FCI has laid down clear guidelines for tie breaking. They are as given in following points.
- For post code A, B, G, H, if there is a tie then candidate with more marks in Paper II of Phase II gets a higher merit position.
- Likewise in post code D, one with more marks in Paper IV gets a higher rank.
- If tie persists then date of birth is used for tie breaking. In other words, candidate who is older gets preference.
- If tie still persists then candidates get preference in alphabetical order of their names.
Number Of Vacancies
There are overall 4103 vacancies as per FCI Advt 01/2019. The recruitment will be held to recruit eligible candidates on these posts.
|Name of Post||Number of vacancies|
|North Zone||South Zone||East Zone||West Zone||Northeast Zone|
|Junior Engineer(J.E) Civil Engineering||46||26||26||14||02|
|Junior Engineer(J.E) Electrical/Mechanical Engineering||30||15||10||09||08|
The advertisement also provides zone wise and post wise vacancies as well was their scale of pay in IDA Pattern. Check them below.
North East Zone
FCI Zones where Candidates will be Posted
The first office of FCI was established in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu. Today, there are 5 Zones of FCI, under which there are 25 regions. The headquarter is in New Delhi. The selected candidates will be recruited in any of the regional offices.
All the Zone of FCI are stated below:
|North Zone||East Zone||West Zone||South Zone||North East Zone|
|Delhi Region||Bihar Region||Chhattisgarh Region||AP Region||Arunachal Region|
|Haryana Region||Jharkhand Region||Gujarat RegionMaharashtra||Karnataka Region||Assam Region|
|HP Region||Orissa Region||RegionMP Region||Kerala Region||Manipur Region|
|J&K Region||WB Region||–||Tamil Nadu Region||Nagaland Region|
|Punjab Region||–||–||Telangana Region||NEF Region|
Pay Scale of FCI Recruitment 2019
After final selection, the candidates will be provided the salary as per the pay scale provided below in the table.
|Name of Post||Scale of Pay|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||Rs. 11100/ – Rs. 29950/-|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical)||Rs. 11100/ – Rs. 29950/-|
|Steno. Grade- II||Rs. 9900/ – Rs. 25530/-|
|AG-II (Hindi)||Rs. 9900/ – Rs. 25530/-|
|Typist (Hindi)||Rs. 9300 – Rs. 22940/-|
|AG-III (General)||Rs. 9300 – Rs. 22940/-|
|AG-III (Accounts)||Rs. 9300 – Rs. 22940/-|
|AG-III (Technical)||Rs. 9300 – Rs. 22940/-|
|AG-III (Depot)||Rs. 9300 – Rs. 22940/-|
Previous Year FCI Result
|Regions||Date of Written Exam||Result|
|NEF Region||13 May 2018||Click here|
|Uttarakhand||18 Feb 2018||Click here|
|Gujarat||11 Feb 2018||Click Here|
|Kerala||24 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|Delhi||18 Feb 2018||Click Here|
|Karnataka||24 Sep 2017||Click here | Final Result|
|Rajasthan||17 Dec 2017||Click here|
|Tamil Nadu||24 Sep 2017||Click here | Final List | Marks|
|Andhra Pradesh||24 Sep 2017||Click here | Final List (Hyderabad) | Final List (Vijayawada)|
|Maharasthra||15 Oct 2017||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh||24 Sep 2017||Click here | Marks|
|West Bengal||19 Nov 2017||Final Result | Click here|
|Odisha||12 Nov 2017||Merit list for PET|
|Uttar Pradesh||—-||Final Key and Result|
|Madhya Pradesh||01 Apr 2018||—-|
FCI Result 2019 Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions related to FCI Result 2019 and their answers.
Qs 1. What is the cut off for FCI recruitment 2019 phase 1 exam?
Ans 1. Food Corporation of India will announce the exact cut off with result. However expected cut off is 62-66 for North zone, 54-57 for South zone, 64-67 for East zone, 62-66 for West zone, 61-67 for North East zone.
Qs 2. When will FCI declare result of phase 1 exam?
Ans 2. There is no official date of declaration of result yet. However as per reports, result will be announced in June-July 2019.
Qs 3. Should we start preparing for phase 2 even if we are not expecting good marks in phase 1?
Ans 3. FCI does not release official answer key for phase 1 exam. So your predicted marks in phase 1 are probably as per unofficial sources. Thus, the marks you have predicted could be very different from your actual score. Therefore, you should start preparing for phase 2 because there are high chances that you will clear phase 1.
Qs 4. Do I need to present any document after phase 1 result?
Ans 4. Just after FCI announces result of phase 1, you will have to appear in phase 2. You do not have to show any documents during that.
If you have any queries regarding FCI Result 2019, please ask in comments below.